Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
The name Raduno aptly translates as a "place of gathering" or "to rally around a common cause;" in this case, that cause is a great dining experience in a blossoming historic neighborhood in downtown Little Rock.
Walk-ins welcome! Please call the restaurant if reservations do not appear available online.
Reservations are recommended.
Must be 21 or older to enter the property. State ID is required.
No outside food or drink allowed.
No gifts are allowed.
Park Grill hours are as follows: Tuesday through Friday from 11:00 a.m.– 2:00 p.m. for lunch service, Wednesday through Friday from 4:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m. for dinner service. Brunch is served on Saturday and Sunday from 11:00 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
Dr. Daron Praetzel, Owner
Whether you’re interested in a date night for two, a special gathering in our private Red Room, catering for your big event, or simply relaxing with drinks and appetizers in a chic bar and lounge, J&S Italian Villa proudly provides attentive service in a welcoming atmosphere.
Ristorante Capeo, Est 2003, is an authentic Italian restaurant in the heart of the Argenta Arts District in Downtown North Little Rock, Arkansas. Families are welcome to the friendly and historic venue where they can experience a taste of truly authentic Italian Cusine . Our menu offers mainstay items that include wood-fired pizzas, Classic and Signature Antipasti, Homemade Pasta Dishes and Entrees, all made to order in house. For a wholesome and balanced experience at Ristorante Capeo, we have a nice wine cellar with hundreds of labels to satisfy all budgets and a full dining bar. The cozy atmosphere of the 130 year old building and top notch experienced staff serving the best Italian food in Arkansas make your dining experience beyond reproach.
- OTOpenTable DinervipLas Vegas •5 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoVery nice experience with wine pairing. Great food and atmosphere. Always good food here.More infoAllsopp & Chapple Restaurant + BarPrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Little Rock•4.8
- MSMatthewSDallas - Fort Worth •1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoFood, service, atmosphere, everything was amazing. Second time being here and won't be the last.More infoCypress SocialPrice: Expensive• American• North Little Rock•4.9
- MPMaxP1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoEvery time I have been there food and service was awesome.More infoPetit & KeetPrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Little Rock•4.8
- GLGLK02129vipGreater Boston •18 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoWhat a gem. Service was terrific, Peter Brave was walking around, introducing himself and making sure client were happy. I’m from Boston, so didn’t order the scallops since I can get them anytime. Peter explained that he sources scallops that have NO chemical process done on them and I’d be able to taste and feel a difference in the texture. When my Walleye entree (which was delicious) came, he made sure a scallop was on the plate for me to try! And he wasn’t wrong- best scallop I ever tasted!More infoBrave New RestaurantPrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Little Rock•4.9
- BRBreannaRDallas - Fort Worth •2 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoRaduno is a lovely intimate space for dining in Little Rock. Their Cheese Board is beautiful and well plated and their Mushroom Risotto is phenomenal. They also have nice drink options that highlight other local Little Rock businesses!More infoRaduno Brick Oven & BarroomPrice: Moderate• Pizzeria• Little Rock•4.9
Discover Little Rock
Little Rock is the capital of the state of Arkansas and boasts a population of nearly three quarters of a million people. While you can enjoy terrific traditional southern cuisine, including fried pickles, fresh sweet peaches, and pecan pie, you can also enjoy a prix fixe lunch, Argentinian cuisine including empanadas and chimichurri, and a beautiful tray of sushi or sashimi, served in an elegant setting. From burger baskets to German pastries, the metropolis of Little Rock offers plenty of dining options for any taste. Vegan and vegetarian options are available in several locations, and some establishments downtown cater specifically to meat-free dining.
Frequently asked questions
As of September 29, 2023 there are 47 restaurants in Little Rock. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find American, Contemporary American, Steakhouse, Japanese, Italian and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Little Rock who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeaway.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Little Rock either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Robinson Center
- Pirate's Cove Adventure Golf
- Market Street Plaza Shopping Center
- Cadron Settlement Park
- Gatlin Park
- University Park
- Shouse Ford Public Use Area
- Capital Hotel
- Rose City Shopping Center
- Holiday Inn Little Rock West Financial Parkway
- Clark County Fairgrounds
- Oaklawn Race Track
- Rebsamen Park
- River Market District
- Trading Post Mall Shopping Center
- Emerald Isle Resort
- Benton Square Shopping Center
- Courtyard by Marriott Little Rock Downtown
- Shackleford Plaza Shopping Center
- Little Rock Central High School National Historic Site