Atlanta Metro Restaurants
Make a free reservation
Book for lunch today in Atlanta Metro
Outdoor dining in Atlanta Metro
Check out diners' favourite restaurants in Atlanta Metro
Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Delicious dining experience with the freshest and highest quality ingredients, most being locally sourced.
Sit back and relax in the enclosed porch area before dining or after dinner. Enjoy full bar service & appetizers in the comfort of cozy, antique, black wicker furniture adorning the porch.
We kindly ask that you respect our dress code.
Business casual, please. Comfortable, but polished dress slacks or jeans, no shorter than mid-thigh dress/skirts (no casual shorts, sweatpants, or gym attire) and no low-cut revealing tops. No baseball hats.
Business casual, please. Collared shirts. Comfortable, but polished, long pants or jeans (no casual shorts, sweatpants, or gym attire). No flip flops or hats.
Please contact us directly at 678-587-5888 as Open Tables does not reflect exact availability. Contact us so we can book your reservation and accommodate your party from two people to more.
Please note, we do not have highchairs or a kids menu. It is difficult for us to accommodate children.
There will be an automatic gratuity of 20% added to all parties of 5 or more.
La Grotta is tucked away in the heart of the Buckhead residential district and overlooks the lush gardens of the condo courtyard in which it is located. La Grotta literally means "the cave" in Italian and was named such for its cavernous and warm setting. The La Grotta staff is also well known and regarded for its vast knowledge of its customers, the food, diverse knowledge of languages (our staff speaks Italian, Spanish, French & German) and attention to detail. The menu specializes in Northern Italian cuisine with seasonal changes to reflect freshness of ingredients with a focus on locally grown produce.
*Last seating 1 hour before close*
La Tavola’s exposed brick, dark wood floors and rustic colors give the restaurant its authentic trattoria feel, while progressive touches hint at its innovative cuisine. And with indoor seating for 60 guests, a small bar and an outdoor covered patio for 40 or more, the space is just right for celebrating any occasion together.
As Executive Chef at Atlanta's best Italian trattoria, Chef Kevin Grossman is inspired by the culture and heart of the south and enjoys intertwining the northern flavors of his past with southern cuisine to create what he refers to as “rustic comfort food.”
With nearly 15 years of hospitality experience under his belt, La Tavola has always been one of his favorites!
DRESS CODE: To ensure a quality experience for all of our guests and to meet our standard of service, our dress code will be strictly enforced. NOT ALLOWED: Beach Flip Flops & Slides, Baseball Caps, Beanies, T-Shirts (only collared-shirts allowed), Sweat Pants & Jogging Pants, Baggy Pants, Shorts with Sneakers, Sweatshirts & Hoodies, Sport Leggings, Athletic / Active Wear, Clothing that is overly exposing, Extreme Short Shorts/Dresses/Skirts.
Your comfort is our priority; however, we do not feel that overly casual attire is acceptable for our restaurant. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone. Thank you, Management
It’s Dinner theatre with a fabulous Drag Show!
Your server will also be performing in the Vegas Style Drag Show
Lots of Divas and some Dudes - Glitz and Glam Showstoppers, Torch songs, celebrity look-a-likes, Frozen drinks, Specialty Cocktails like “Kick the Bitch to the Curb”
Guests must be aged 18+
We look forward to seeing you!
For Parties of 6 or more, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Farmed Kitchen and Bar, we offer a simplistic approach to modern cooking. Guest(s) will enjoy a wide range of modern food styles in our open kitchen and bar. In addition, we offer a first-class dining experience, that places our guests in the heart of the operation. Farmed K+B supports local food suppliers and farmers by selecting the freshest product direct from the farm to the kitchens in Tucker. Farmed Kitchen and Bar is the first restaurant concept by Certified Master Chef Daryl Shular opened right in the heart of Tucker.
New restaurants to OpenTable in Atlanta Metro
See what locals rave about in Atlanta Metro
- SMSarahMvipAtlanta Metro •7 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoGreat first time visiting Yeppa. Half priced bottles of wine on Tuesdays? Yes plz. The place was PACKED which was so nice to see on a Tuesday. Our server was adorable, the food was delicious and the restaurant is beautiful. Definitely recommend getting reservations no matter when you’re going as it’s a small restaurant and they’re strict on having a certain amount of people per table. Will be back soon!More infoYeppa & Co$$$$• Italian• Buckhead•4.6
- SStephenvipAtlanta Metro •10 reviews5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023Great cocktails and food, fun outdoor area in the new Colony Square courtyard.More infoSaints + Council$$$$• Contemporary American• Midtown•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerCharlotte •1 review5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023We got together for New Year’s brunch after not having seen each other in a long time, and Murphy’s was perfect! Our waitress, Johnnie, was lovely and the meals were fabulous. Great food, drinks and friends, as well as the ambiance and staff made for the perfect start of 2023!More infoMurphy's$$$$• American• Virginia Highland•4.7
- SsmlltwngrlvipAustin •7 reviews5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023This was the best meal I’ve eaten in a very long time. The restaurant is beautifully appointed, and the service is incredible. I can’t believe I’ve not been here before. I’ll be back for sure!More infoRumi's Kitchen - Colony Square$$$$• Persian• Midtown•4.8
- NJNichelleJAtlanta Metro •4 reviews5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023We had a great experience as always at TWO urban licks! Carlos was our waiter and he did a terrific job! the food was delicious for everyone at our table. We came in for the New years day brunch and it didn't disappoint. Thanks for a great time TWO Urban licks cant wait to return.More infoTWO urban licks$$$$• American• Poncey-Highland•4.6
Restaurant experiences trending in Atlanta Metro
Get inspired by our collections of the top restaurants in Atlanta Metro
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Atlanta
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
The Best Places to Grab a Drink in Atlanta This Summer
Though you won’t catch a local calling this city “Hotlanta,” there’s a good reason it earned that nickname—and it’s not just because of the muggy weather. Atlanta is a hotbed of exciting bars, consisting of laidback dens and sceney haunts. From lounges with award-winning cocktail programs and wine lists to taprooms with beers brewed on the premises, here are some of the bars most beloved by Atlantans.
15 restaurants vital to Atlanta
The city’s greatest dining destinations represent the many histories and cultures of the Big A.
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Atlanta
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
Discover the Best Sushi in Atlanta
Find the best Sushi Restaurants in Atlanta Metro on OpenTable. See all Sushi Restaurants open nearby and reserve an open table.
Discover Trending Restaurants in Atlanta
Find the best trendy Restaurants in Atlanta Metro on OpenTable. See all best list of trendy Restaurants open nearby and reserve an open table.
The Best Steakhouse Restaurants in Atlanta
THE 10 Best Steakhouses in Atlanta Metro. Discover the best Steakhouse restaurant near you on OpenTable and search by location and more.
The Best Pizza in Atlanta
THE 10 Best Pizza Places in Atlanta Metro includes the best pizza places and restaurants serving giant pizzas, thin crust. Search best pizza nearby.
The Best Ramen in Atlanta
Find the best Ramen Restaurants in Atlanta Metro on OpenTable. See all Ramen noodle Restaurants open nearby and reserve an open table.
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
Atlanta’s 11 best outdoor dining setups
Atlanta’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
4 Restaurants to Book Now in Atlanta
Record-high heat isn’t the only thing that’s made waves in Atlanta these past few months—the city’s dining scene is on fire with new, off-the-chart options. They include the fourth outpost of a lauded Malaysian street food spot, adored for its massive, magazine-style menu. There’s a supper club-inspired Mexican restaurant, which marks an acclaimed Miami chef’s first foray into Atlanta. Also in the mix: A brand-new mozzarella bar from a hospitality veteran known for Neapolitan cuisine. The spots are all buzzworthy, which means reservations are practically mandatory. These four restaurants in Atlanta are worth making room for on your calendar.
Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Atlanta
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find Black-owned and -operated restaurants to support. Explore the spots in your area.
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Atlanta
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Atlanta
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
While Coca-Cola may have put Atlanta on the nation’s culinary map (as the city plays home to its headquarters), Atlanta is known for far more than America’s favorite soda. Once a bit conservative in flavor, the city has recently undergone a creative renaissance with food at the helm, catapulting Southern soul food into new light, with barbecue, collards, and cornbread as its heart. But Southern food isn’t that simple—influence of European immigrants at the turn of the century, as well as the African-American influence, and more recent waves of Asian, Latin American, and Middle Eastern immigration have defined a broader southern culture, which you can now taste all over Atlanta. Whether it’s reinterpreted omakase, nose-to-tail, or a bagel with shmear, local cuisine suggests that Atlanta just may be the South’s new foodie capital.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Atlanta Metro is Astor Court
The best vegan restaurants in Atlanta Metro are Zakia, True Food Kitchen - Atlanta and Buena Vida Tapas
The best vegetarian restaurants in Atlanta Metro are Zakia, Rumi's Kitchen - Colony Square and La Semilla
The restaurants with the best service in Atlanta Metro are Astor Court, Tin Lizzy's - Mall of Georgia and Mexico Lindo - Smyrna
The restaurants with the best ambiance in Atlanta Metro are Astor Court, Mexico Lindo - Smyrna and Ruscello – Nordstrom Perimeter Mall
- Lenox Square Shopping Center
- Hampton Inn & Suites Atlanta-Downtown
- Omni Dome Georgia World Congress Center Station
- Georgia International Convention Center
- Roswell Park
- Le Meridien Atlanta Perimeter
- Omni Atlanta Hotel @ CNN Center
- SpringHill Suites Atlanta Alpharetta
- Georgia Tech Hotel and Conference Center
- Ebster Park
- Georgia Aquarium
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Atlanta Downtown
- Towncenter Mall
- Hilton Atlanta
- The Ritz-Carlton, Atlanta
- Four Seasons Hotel Atlanta
- The Tabernacle
- Sandy Springs Station
- Discover Mills
- Crowne Plaza Hotel Atlanta Perimeter at Ravinia
- Discover Tasty Tacos in Atlanta
- The Best Brunch Restaurants in Atlanta
- The Best Wings in Atlanta
- The Best Steakhouse Restaurants in Atlanta
- 9 top date night restaurants in Atlanta
- The Best Places to Eat in Atlanta
- LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Atlanta
- Atlanta’s 11 best outdoor dining setups
- Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in the South
- Discover the Best New Restaurants in Atlanta
- The Best Places to Grab a Drink in Atlanta This Summer
- Discover the Best Sushi in Atlanta
- The Best Bars for Foodies in Atlanta
- The Best Restaurants with Vegan Options in Atlanta
- The Best Italian Restaurants in Atlanta
- Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Atlanta
- The 9 best spots in Atlanta for celebrating right now
- 15 restaurants vital to Atlanta
- The Best Seafood Restaurants in Atlanta
- LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Atlanta