Make a free reservation
Available for dinner now in Dunwoody
Outdoor dining in Dunwoody
Check out diners' favourite restaurants in Dunwoody
Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
McKendrick’s Steak House Dress code
No ripped or distressed. Jeans.
Business Casual. No low cut revealing tops or overly short dresses, shorts or skirts. No Slides
Business Casual. No Tank Tops or Muscle Shirts, No Hats, or Head Wear. No Sweat Pants or Joggers. No Slides
As you can imagine, the neighborhood is a paradise for food lovers because this cultural blending has created some of the most delicious eats on Earth. Spicy, crunchy, tangy and delectable dishes are handed down over many generations.
We created this restaurant to have the look, feel and tastes of Yaowarat, and we cant wait to share our food with you! Once more, we welcome you and yours to YAO.
New restaurants to OpenTable in Dunwoody
See what locals rave about in Dunwoody
- OTOpenTable DinerAtlanta Metro •6 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoAlways a good experience at Capital Grille! Best lamb chops in the city.More infoThe Capital Grille - Dunwoody, Atlanta$$$$• Steakhouse• Dunwoody•4.7
- MMMaeMae1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoAbsolutely AMAZING!!! I had my birthday dinner here & it was stunning. Food was amazing, views & ambiance was breathtaking. I definitely recommend. 100000/10.More infoSAGE Woodfire Tavern - Perimeter$$$$• American• Dunwoody•4
- LWLenoreWAtlanta Metro •37 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoThe white truffle garlic bread and meatball appetizers are amazing and a must order! Celebrated a birthday with friends and we each loved our dishes. The pig pizza was very spicy but good, the shrimp scampi pasta was yummy and the Strozzapreti pasta meal was really good. The waiter brought our birthday girl a dessert of her choosing on the course which was very lovely. Expansive wine and beer menu. The server was attentive & very polite and made great suggestions for us on menu. We will definitely be back!!More infoNorth Italia - Perimeter$$$$• Italian• Dunwoody•4.4
- OTOpenTable DinerAtlanta Metro •1 review5.0Dined on 2 Jan 2023It was amazingMore infoFogo de Chao - Dunwoody$$$$• Brazilian• Dunwoody•4.5
- OTOpenTable DinervipAtlanta Metro •436 reviews5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023We had a wonderful family early dinner gathering at Season's 52 with Elke, our server, providing excellent service, along with a good sense of humor. We enjoyed sharing a couple of the flatbread appetizers and thought the mushroom and goat cheese was the best. We each enjoyed our entrees, including my tuna crunch salad. The parfait desserts contain just the right amount of sweetness for a finish. The prices are reasonable, too, as we have found many restaurants raising prices without raising quality. Season's 52 has become one of our favorite restaurants.More infoSeasons 52 - Perimeter$$$$• American• Dunwoody•4.8
Restaurant experiences trending in Dunwoody
- Special menu
Sunday Supper at B&BBottles & BonesSugar HillUS$45.00 per personReserve
- Special menu
PICK-TWO LUNCH - $15.95Bulla Gastrobar - AtlantaMidtownUS$15.95 per personReserve
- Special menu
Chefs TableSeven LampsBuckheadUS$100.00 per personReserve
- Special menu
3 course Power Lunch menu Weekdays $32Davio's - AtlantaBuckheadUS$32.00 per personReserve
- Special menu
Now through Father’s Day, Enjoy Premium BBQ...Gyu-Kaku - Atlanta, GAAtlantic StationUS$50.00 per personReserve
- Special menu
Wine + Food Tasting Happy HourCattle Shed Wine & Steak BarAlpharettaUS$36.00 per personReserve
- Special menu
Summer Somm SeriesMac's Raw BarMariettaUS$55.00 per personReserve
Get inspired by our collections of the top restaurants in Dunwoody
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Atlanta
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
The Best Places to Grab a Drink in Atlanta This Summer
Though you won’t catch a local calling this city “Hotlanta,” there’s a good reason it earned that nickname—and it’s not just because of the muggy weather. Atlanta is a hotbed of exciting bars, consisting of laidback dens and sceney haunts. From lounges with award-winning cocktail programs and wine lists to taprooms with beers brewed on the premises, here are some of the bars most beloved by Atlantans.
15 restaurants vital to Atlanta
The city’s greatest dining destinations represent the many histories and cultures of the Big A.
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Atlanta
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
Discover the Best Sushi in Atlanta
Find the best Sushi Restaurants in Dunwoody on OpenTable. See all Sushi Restaurants open nearby and reserve an open table.
Discover Trending Restaurants in Atlanta
Find the best trendy Restaurants in Dunwoody on OpenTable. See all best list of trendy Restaurants open nearby and reserve an open table.
The Best Steakhouse Restaurants in Atlanta
THE 10 Best Steakhouses in Dunwoody. Discover the best Steakhouse restaurant near you on OpenTable and search by location and more.
The Best Pizza in Atlanta
THE 10 Best Pizza Places in Dunwoody includes the best pizza places and restaurants serving giant pizzas, thin crust. Search best pizza nearby.
The Best Ramen in Atlanta
Find the best Ramen Restaurants in Dunwoody on OpenTable. See all Ramen noodle Restaurants open nearby and reserve an open table.
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
Atlanta’s 11 best outdoor dining setups
Atlanta’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
4 Restaurants to Book Now in Atlanta
Record-high heat isn’t the only thing that’s made waves in Atlanta these past few months—the city’s dining scene is on fire with new, off-the-chart options. They include the fourth outpost of a lauded Malaysian street food spot, adored for its massive, magazine-style menu. There’s a supper club-inspired Mexican restaurant, which marks an acclaimed Miami chef’s first foray into Atlanta. Also in the mix: A brand-new mozzarella bar from a hospitality veteran known for Neapolitan cuisine. The spots are all buzzworthy, which means reservations are practically mandatory. These four restaurants in Atlanta are worth making room for on your calendar.
Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Atlanta
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find Black-owned and -operated restaurants to support. Explore the spots in your area.
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Atlanta
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Atlanta
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
Although Perimeter Mall is a huge focal point in Dunwoody, the town has a wide range of excellent dining options to take advantage of outside the mall. You can spend the day shopping and then take your pick of family-owned Italian restaurants, fast-casual burger joints, and upscale steakhouses to enjoy a good meal. If you want to enjoy some of the Atlanta area's iconic cuisine, have some traditional Southern-style barbecue ribs. No matter what your tastes are, you will also be able to enjoy the true meaning of Southern hospitality here in Dunwoody. Most of the town's popular restaurants are located off Route 19, and it's easy to find a good restaurant with outdoor seating to enjoy some cooling breezes during those warm Georgia summers.
Frequently asked questions
Healthy restaurants located in Dunwoody include Seasons 52 - Perimeter, Eclipse di Luna - Dunwoody and Joey D's Oak Room
Restaurants with gluten-free options in Dunwoody are Seasons 52 - Perimeter, North Italia - Perimeter and Fogo de Chao - Dunwoody
Bottomless brunch in Dunwoody is available at Seasons 52 - Perimeter, Joey D's Oak Room and North Italia - Perimeter
The most romantic restaurant in Dunwoody is McKendrick's Steakhouse - Perimeter Center
Restaurants in Dunwoody with a great view include Joey D's Oak Room, Fogo de Chao - Dunwoody and Parkwoods
- The Shops At Dunwoody Shopping Center
- Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Perimeter - Crestline
- Mount Vernon Shopping Center
- Sandy Springs Station
- Hampton Inn & Suites Atlanta Perimeter Center Sterling Pointe
- Jibbs Unit at Villa Sonoma
- Residence Inn by Marriott Atlanta Perimeter Center
- Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta Perimeter Center
- Dunwoody Hall Shopping Center
- Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Perimeter - Peachtree Dunwoody
- Atlanta Marriott Perimeter Center
- Georgetown Shopping Center
- Murphy Cadler Park
- Hyatt Atlanta Perimeter - Villa Christina
- Sonesta ES Suites Atlanta Perimeter Center
- Orchard Park Shopping Center
- Staybridge Suites Atlanta Perimeter CTR East
- Perimeter Village Shopping Center
- Embassy Suites Atlanta - Perimeter Center
- Dunwoody Village Shopping Center