Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Lunch business is closed after June 21, 2022. We are facing short of staff for lunch. Very sorry for this. But we can concentrate Dinner business and make excellent foods and offer better services.
Closed Info: May 28- June 11 We are on a vacation.
Owner Stephanie Jaouen brings her French upbrining to Sandy Springs. Located on Roswell road close to Abernathy, la Petite Maison offers a romantic patio for those cool summer nights.
A vibrant dining room that feels like a bistro straight out of France, allows you to enjoy both your company and your food.
You will experience the richness of cuisine of Provence, filled with sun, sandy beaches and all the colorful and lively traditional flavors of southern France.
A unique moment to arouse your senses to Provence's gastronomy.
With a $39 3-course menu Monday thru Thursday,2 daily seasonal specials and a fascinating dessert menu, you will understand why La Petite Maison has been rated one of Atlanta's top French Restaurant.
Please call for daily specials.
Rumi’s Kitchen - Sandy Springs draws influence from the culinary mother of the Middle East, Persia, which spanned from the banks of the Nile River in the west to the mountains of Northern India in the east, and from the shores of the Caspian Sea in the north to the deserts of Arabia in the south of the Persian Gulf.
Proper attire required. The following are not allowed:
Beach flip flops or slides
tank tops for men
undershirt type t-shirts
sweat pants and jogging pants
clothing with inappropriate graphics
clothing that is overly exposing
shorts that are too short
OUTDOOR PREFERENCE AVAILABLE ON REQUEST
Our roaring 20s bar features inventive cocktails and carefully chosen wines, open until 12 Friday and Saturday, and Monday for Industry Night.
We are located next to Sandy Springs Performing Arts Center and Sandy Springs City Hall. The underground parking deck has 2-hours free parking and our hostess will validate your ticket for up to 4 hours.
The Select pays homage to Paris’ famed Le Select brasserie — the notable all-day gathering spot for artists and literary giants of the 1920's.
In collaboration with Chef/Partner Ian Winslade of Mission + Market, Executive Chef Monique Barrow will be at the helm of Tre Vele.
Savor bar & kitchen will become famous for its Southern hospitality & service, terrific food, awesome bar scene, patio on the lake and great location within the newly renovated & transformed Westin Atlanta Perimeter North.
- JVJasonV1 review5.0Dined 1 day agoGreat food and service. Even on a busy (and crowded) Friday evening, our server was attentive to our needs. We will be back.More infoRreal Tacos - Sandy SpringsPrice: Moderate• Mexican• Sandy Springs•4.5
- OTOpenTable DinerAtlanta Metro •2 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoThe atmosphere is inviting. They were full, but it was still quiet and enjoyable. All of the staff was friendly. Meleah was her usual excellent self. She made certain my wine glass was full and I was happy. She suggested one of the specials, strip steak. I never would have considered steak in an Italian restaurant, but Meleah suggested it so…. It was probably the best steak I’ve ever had. Served on a bed of mushrooms and onions. EXCELLENT!!!!More infoil Giallo Osteria & BarPrice: Expensive• Italian• Sandy Springs•4.7
- SFSuwaneeFoodieAtlanta Metro •2 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoThis is nice southern Mexican cuisine. Great place to gather around with friends, enjoy some interesting cocktails and delicious food. Highly recommended! Slightly noisy for a romantic date night, yet great vibes.More infoCasi Cielo Mexican CuisinePrice: Expensive• Mexican• Sandy Springs•4.8
- RWRobWvipAtlanta Metro •55 reviews5.0Dined on 13 Sept 2023Chef Peter continues to make this one of the top steak houses in Atlanta with a wide variety of quality menu selections, while Bo ensures a extraordinary dining experience at the front of the house. Consistently excellent . Great for a business meal, special occasions or just a night out in the neighborhood.More infoKaiser's Chophouse - Sandy Springs, AtlantaPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Sandy Springs•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerAtlanta Metro •5 reviews5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023Been going to Rumi’s for many years and the food, service and atmosphere had never let me down. The chilean Seabass is still my favorite.More infoRumi's Kitchen - Sandy SpringsPrice: Expensive• Persian• Sandy Springs•4.8
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Atlanta
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Atlanta’s 5 most exciting restaurant debuts of 2023
Atlanta’s best new restaurants, ideal for your next brunch, lunch, or dinner, are home to some of the city’s hottest tables.
Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Atlanta
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find Black-owned and -operated restaurants to support. Explore the spots in your area.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Atlanta
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
Atlanta’s 11 best outdoor dining setups
Atlanta’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
15 restaurants vital to Atlanta
The city’s greatest dining destinations represent the many histories and cultures of the Big A.
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Atlanta
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
The Best Places to Grab a Drink in Atlanta This Summer
Though you won’t catch a local calling this city “Hotlanta,” there’s a good reason it earned that nickname—and it’s not just because of the muggy weather. Atlanta is a hotbed of exciting bars, consisting of laidback dens and sceney haunts. From lounges with award-winning cocktail programs and wine lists to taprooms with beers brewed on the premises, here are some of the bars most beloved by Atlantans.
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
Discover Sandy Springs
Located in northern Fulton County and a part of metropolitan Atlanta, Georgia, lies Sandy Springs. This small community offers its own downtown center just before Atlanta becomes suburban. With it comes a host of award-winning restaurants that have food critics like Zagat taking notice. While it shouldn't be surprising to find a host of diners, steakhouses, and excellent Italian restaurants here, there is also a vibrant Persian community that has given rise to both traditional Persian dining as well as to some innovative fusion restaurants. High-end sushi and authentic ramen, Portuguese fine dining, farm-to-table concept restaurants, and more ensure that anyone in Sandy Springs will have more than his or her share of delectable meals to explore.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Sandy Springs is Cigar City Club
- Abernathy Park
- Fountain Oaks Shopping Center
- Dover Square Shopping Center
- Hammond Square Shopping Center
- Chastain Square Shopping Center
- North Springs Shopping Center
- Huntridge Shopping Center
- Powers Ferry Shopping Center
- Chattahoochee River
- Hammond Park
- North River Village Shopping Center
- Shops At Morgan Falls Shopping Center
- Allen Park
- Sandy Springs North Shopping Center
- The Westin Atlanta Perimeter North
- Courtyard Atlanta Perimeter Center
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Perimeter Mall Hotel
- Lake Forest Park
- Wyndham Atlanta Galleria
- The Prado Shopping Center