Atlantic City Restaurants
Make a free reservation
Book for lunch today in Atlantic City / South Jersey Shore
Outdoor dining in Atlantic City / South Jersey Shore
Check out diners' favourite restaurants in Atlantic City
Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
George's Place in Wildwood Crest offers the same menu you know and love from our Cape May and CMCH locations, plus seasonal specials. We are family-friendly, but welcome adults to enjoy their go-to BYOB beverages. Our dining room is open daily and our outdoor deck offers weather-dependent seating. Seating preferences are considered but not guaranteed. We are CASH ONLY.
Breakfast & Lunch Favorites: Banana French Toast, Tiramisu Waffle, Crab Cake Benedict, Mediterranean Salad, and Gyros.
Dinner Specialties: Hummus Sampler, Paxi Tuna, Spanakopita, Baby Greek Lamb Chops, Atlantic Salmon, and Braised Beef Short Rib.
Same-Day Reservation Cancellation before 4pm - $15 per person.
Same Day Reservation Cancellation after 4pm or No-Show - $35 per person.
Since 1968, Kara Restaurant Group has welcome visitors and locals to enjoy a variety of dining experiences: KaraRestaurantGroup.com.
Come join us for such delights as Halibut topped with jumbo lump crabmeat or grilled filet Mignon topped with grilled lobster tail finished with béarnaise.
Whatever your choice may be, we promise to make your experience a memorable one.
We offer a lovely selection of red and white wines by the bottle from Bellview Winery.
Wear designer socks when dining at The Gables, our Beach Haven, NJ restaurant. They may well be knocked off by the imaginative seasonal fare at our 2007-08 Zagat rated 26
"Exceptional to Perfection"
This historic Victorian Jersey Shore inn is open nightly for dinner during the summer season, and every weekend during the spring and fall. We also host memorable private parties and weddings in this most romantic of settings.
Prime Parking: Tesla and EV charging stations available for guests upon request.
This modern yet charming BYOB restaurant welcomes diners with warm colors, comfortable seating and plenty of natural lighting. Guests can eat in the dining room or on the outdoor patio while enjoying the peaceful sounds of the ocean.
The menu consists of Italian cuisine with refreshing, seasonal influences. Menu items include homemade pastas, braised short ribs, and grilled filet of branzino. Chef Antonio adds a modern twist to his dishes, all while staying true to classic Italian recipes. Be sure to come in for lunch and try an authentic panino!
Redefining upscale dining on the Cape May Peninsula, Provence seduces diners with what can only be described as a beautifully choreographed synergy of food, flavors and techniques, plated with undeniable flair and whimsey. The French refer to such a gastronomical experience as "plaisir des lèvres et de l'âme" or "pleasure of the soul through one's lips"... classic, french, modern and quite simply euphoric. Set in a stunningly renovated 1854 historic mansion reminiscent of a french country chateau, diners are taken on a magical journey that indulges all one's senses. Join us for our multi course prix fixe tasting menu sensation and you are welcome to BYOB.
At our 7PM seating, you’ll enjoy fourteen unique recipes and one dessert in an upbeat, party atmosphere with lights down low and the music turned up!
Our newly introduced Saturday Matinee seats at 5:00, and it’s a little more low key. Enjoy 7 unique recipes with the same style in a brighter and more relaxed environment.
And in the morning, get ready for your day or recover from last night at Cape May’s first Unlimited Brunch! If you’re looking for something more interesting than eggs and bacon, Shamone BYOB Brunch is it.
We are a BYOB establishment and accept all major credit cards. There is a $20.00/ per person same-day cancellation and no-show charge.
Petunia BYOB is the newest restaurant to join the Kara Restaurant Group family; which also owns George's Place (Cape May, Cape May Court House, Wildwood Crest, and Rio Grande), Shamone BYOB, Vintage BYOB, Younger Brother, Michael Kara Catering, and Venturini Events.
Our beachfront location between Jackson and Perry offers beautiful views of the Cape May beaches & sunsets.
We are BYOB and accept all major credit cards. There is a $9.95/per person same-day cancellation or no-show charge.
Younger Brother was the second restaurant to join the Kara Restaurant Group family, which also owns George's Place Cape May and Cape May Court House, Shamone BYOB, Vintage BYOB, Venturini Events, and Michael Kara Catering.
BYOB | Pet-Friendly | Cash & Major Credit Cards Accepted.
Vintage is part of Kara Restaurant Group, a collection of boutique BYOB experiences.
Restaurant experiences trending in Atlantic City / South Jersey Shore
See what locals rave about in Atlantic City
- OTOpenTable DinervipNew York / Tri-State Area •2 reviews5.0Dined todayBest restaurant in the best location. Love the owner and the food is always fresh and the best service !More infoSofia - Margate$$$$• Greek• Margate•4.8
- SSjm2014vipPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •13 reviews5.0Dined todayDelicious meal! Our table was slightly delayed and the restaurant was very nice and offered to open our wine and gave Us complimentary dates (which were delicious).More infoStella Restaurant$$$$• Contemporary American• Ventnor City•4.9
- JSJeanieSvipPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •65 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoThe food at AC country club is the best hands down! Dom the chef can cook like no bodies business!!!! The staff is good but we did not like that they tried to put us in the other room where there's no atmosphere and they know us my husband is a member and we ALWAYS sit at the window which they had other ppl there... but the management staff that always took care of us are no longer there and that's a shame because Damingo and Ashley were 2 of the best! they did switch us and put us in the main dining room but not at window.. no matter what I would go back every week because I know for a fact I will LOVE my food cooked by Dominic!! Make reservations because it gets busy on the weekends!More infoAtlantic City Country Club - Taproom Bar & Grille$$$$• American• Northfield/Linwood•4.6
- EEllenvipPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •31 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoThe service and the food are always excellent. We have been to Buona Vita several times and it never fails to be quality food with great flavors and a wide variety to choose from. It is loud inside once the restaurant has a lot of customers so be prepared for that--otherwise it is the best restaurant at the shore.More infoBuona Vita$$$$• Italian• Somers Point•4.6
- MmichelinmanvipNew York / Tri-State Area •134 reviews5.0Dined on 20 May 2023I want to start this review with a shout out to Eli’s and his beautiful wife, Sous Chef and last but not least Jennifer (Server Extraordinaire) and the other support staff that made this evening a delight. The cuisine was spot on interns of quality of ingredients and skillful preparation. Extremely attentive service by Jennifer and her intern(stick with Jen kid), who was masterful in both service, chemistry and charm. I promise to return to finish that kiss ! 😘BYOB enables the diner to be extravagant with menu selections. A venue where you feel like family. Let yourself go and enjoy La Cucina Ristorante !!! Grazie Mille ❤️More infoLa Cucina Ristorante$$$$• Italian• Northfield/Linwood•4.7
Discover South Jersey Shore
There is no place like the Jersey Shore. Towns like Atlantic City have much to offer, especially food. With cheese on the bottom and sauce on top, boardwalk pizza is a delight. Consider trying an oversized "XXL" pie with cheese, mushrooms, and red peppers. Atlantic City is one of the best places to get salt water taffy. Available in any candy store in the neighborhood, this treat comes in a variety of flavors. Dig through the box and discover why this candy has been a Jersey Shore favorite for over 100 years. No trip to Atlantic City is complete without a taste of creamy homemade ice cream. The salt water air will make you crave this amazing dessert.
Frequently asked questions
Healthy restaurants located in Atlantic City include Ryfe Restaurant and Bar, Hell's Kitchen - Caesars Atlantic City and Nobu - Caesars Atlantic City
Restaurants with gluten-free options in Atlantic City are Ryfe Restaurant and Bar, Hell's Kitchen - Caesars Atlantic City and Il Mulino New York - Atlantic City
Bottomless brunch in Atlantic City is available at Gordon Ramsay Pub & Grill - Caesars Atlantic City, Ryfe Restaurant and Bar and Carmine's - Atlantic City
The most romantic restaurant in Atlantic City is Hell's Kitchen - Caesars Atlantic City
Restaurants in Atlantic City with a great view include Chart House Restaurant - Atlantic City, Chelsea 5 Gastropub - Tropicana Atlantic City and Nobu - Caesars Atlantic City
- Splash Zone Water Park
- Periwinkle Inn
- Stafford Forge Wildlife Management Area
- Kinseys Pond
- Tuckahoe Corbin City Fish And Wildlife Management Area
- Big Timber Lake Camping Resort
- Aqua Beach Hotel
- Chelsea Harbor
- Atlantic City Outlets The Walk
- Marriott's Seaview Resort Pines Course
- Nature Center of Cape May
- Golden Nugget Hotel & Casino
- Storybook Land
- Atlantic County Park
- 48th St
- Wildwood Boardwalk
- Wyndham Skyline Tower
- The Pier Shops At Ceasars
- Harrah's Resort Atlantic City
- Emlen Physick Estate