Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
ARTURO'S TRATTORIA OFFERS BOTH IN-HOUSE DINING AND TAKEOUT DINNER SERVICE FROM MONDAY TO SATURDAY EVENING. TAKEOUT DINNER SERVICE IS AVAILABLE BY CALLING 410-761-1500 OR SENDING AN EMAIL TO INFO@ARTUROSTRATTORIA.COM
Osteria 177 is the ultimate expression of an Italian tavern where the main attraction is imported delicacies of one-of-a-kind food and wine. Adorned by barreled wine, an Osteria would never lack the sought out local specialties, spices, cheeses, fish or meats. It was here that many people tried to alleviate life's stresses by numbering themselves with good food, good wine, and good company. The owner/chef of the Osteria would take the utmost pride in stocking these praised elements as the basis for mouthwatering meals, a delicious dance-for-all of the five senses. This is the basis for Osteria 177.
Our extensive lunch menu and dinner menu feature something for everyone to enjoy: From traditional favorites like Orecchetti alla Formaggio, to delicious fish and chops off the grill, to Linguini with Crabmeat Sauce and Fettuccine Bolognese. Come enjoy a wonderful meal prepared with the freshest ingredients and the utmost attention to detail. We offer periodic Chef's Specials, Daily Specials and Wine Dinners to add to your dining out enjoyment. Check our events and specials calendar for details.
Our staff takes great pride in providing you with the warmth and attention you've come to expect from LIBERATORE'S.
The safety and comfort of our guests is our primary concern as we navigate thought COVID-19. In addition to spacing tables for social distancing, we are following the CDC guidelines to ensure we continue to provide superior cleanliness standards. Additionally, we have been recognized as a Select Registry Select Safe property as a result of the initiatives we are taking for our guests and Antrim 1844 and Smokehouse Restaurant family.
We have limited outdoor seating available, upon request and based on availability.
A Hi-Fi vinyl listening micro-bar with seasonal drinks and inspired playlists, B-Side is a dimly-lit, intimate option for date night, a special celebration, or a low-key nightcap.
To find your way to B-Side, simply choose a song on the jukebox in the basement of Hotel Revival — the experience will unveil itself to you.
Located across the lounge, groups of 4 to 8 guests can also reserve one of three private karaoke rooms with cocktail service (prices listed below) — start getting your practice runs in now.
K1 ($254) (Minimum of 4 maximum of 8)
K2 ($274) (Minimum of 4 maximum of 8)
K3 ($243) (Minimum of 4 maximum of 6)
120 minutes (2hr) of singing
One bottled cocktail (8 servings)
All included tax, gratuity, and room fee
Everyone must be 21++
Barcocina features Mexican inspired cuisine with fresh ingredients and original twists meant to share among friends. Barcocina's cocktail list emphasizes fresh squeezed juices for next level freshness and taste. With amazing open air spaces and uninhibited views of the harbor, Barcocina is the premier place to eat, drink and socialize. The glass and aluminum garage door walls open to a panoramic view of the harbor. Each seat, indoor and outdoor, makes the harbor view a part of the Barcocina experience. Open for Brunch, Lunch, and Dinner daily, as well as late night with live DJs on Friday & Saturday nights makes Barcocina the go to place for all your dining and entertainment needs.
- HGHarryGSan Francisco Bay Area •2 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoMade reservations for date night. The establishment wasn't crowded, the feel of the area was peaceful, and our food arrived in a timely manner. The staff was very courteous and always checked upon us through out our time there. Defintely will be going back in the near future.More infoTagliata RestaurantPrice: Expensive• Italian• Harbor East•4.7
- AAnonymousGreater Boston •2 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoWe went there for our anniversary. It was a Monday so low crowd. Service was excellent. Food was good. Atomosphere was exquisite. They surprised us with dessert at the end to celebrate our anniversary which was a nice touch. Highly recommend.More infoLoch Bar - BaltimorePrice: Expensive• Seafood• Harbor East•4.5
- VBVeniceBeach1960vipBaltimore / Maryland •51 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoAzumi provides excellent Japanese cuisine from the kitchen and the sushi chefs. We had a very enjoyable experience. Their outstanding food outweighs the shortcomings on the service side of the house: Thus, the 5-star rating. Our server was willing, polite and attentive, but clearly poorly trained in wine service. One of the server assistants was surly and rude, making various demands of us, the restaurant's guests, as well as intrusively reaching across one person to place or clear a dish. She needs to be properly trained or to find another career.More infoAzumiPrice: Expensive• Japanese• Harbor East•4.8
- RVRebeccaVHouston •5 reviews5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023The food was excellent! The crowd is mixed - not necessarily sophisticated- very loud “ birthday girl/ woman” at adjacent table. The view kind of made up for the noisy conversationMore infoBygonePrice: Very Expensive• American• Harbor East•4.7
- CLConstantineLBaltimore / Maryland •1 review4.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023Food is good but rather overpriced. Also, many appetizers come in entree portions which is not obvious at the beginning. Servers should inform customers about that.More infoMaximónPrice: Moderate• Latin American• Inner Harbor•4.5
There is perhaps no better place from which to watch Fourth of July fireworks than Baltimore’s Inner Harbor, dotted with restaurants offering Maryland blue clams, doused in spicy Old Bay seasoning and ready for shucking (not to mention exceptional crab cakes and other local seafood.) An historic city known for its colonial architecture and music halls, Baltimore’s food scene draws on rich tradition with an innovative spin. Keep your eyes peeled for lake trout and scrapple (a brick of pork “scraps”—can be delicious grilled, but probably worth avoiding if you find it dubious), and explore posh Federal Hill and Harbor East for burgeoning restaurant scenes and nightlife.
Frequently asked questions
- Old Mesilla Village
- Eastport Shopping Center
- Baltimore Penn Station Md
- Normandy Shopping Center
- Columbia Mall Shopping Center
- Towson Town Shopping Center
- Baltimore Marriott Waterfront
- Cape Henlopen State Park
- Kings Contrivance Village Shopping Center
- National Aquarium In Baltimore
- Carroll County Fairgrounds Historical
- Rehoboth Beach Boardwalk
- Owings Mills Town Center Shopping Center
- Andover Park
- Rehoboth Beach
- Colonial Annapolis Historic District
- Francis Scott Key Mall Shopping Center
- Recher Theatre
- Howard County Fairground
- Johns Hopkins University