Make a free reservation
Available for dinner now in Calgary / Southern Alberta
Award winning restaurants in Calgary / Southern Alberta
Check out diners' favourite restaurants in Calgary
Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Our venue let you indulge in an approachable yet refined atmosphere that delivers a fine dinning experience resonating with each guest.
Surrounded by a team driven by passion, Chef Danny Beaulieu takes pride in honoring the richness of the Canadian terroir, showcasing a vision of contemporary Canadian cuisine.
For the full experience a 6 courses tasting menu is also available.
Our sommelier Julie Hélie curates a wine list designed to pair with the creations chef Beaulieu & his team brings to the table. Enhancing our approach to what we believe is an outstanding gastronomic experience.
Also, elaborated seasonally, ãnkôr offers a diversified local beer selection as well as a Canadian spirits focused cocktail list.
Come and join us, have fun!
Head chef Mike Hakjin Kim has worked at five stars JW-Marriott Japanese Restaurant in South Korea and has been 18 years of experience. He prepares every ingredient as fresh as it can be and does the best of his efforts and abilities to serve everything in perfect feature to all the customers.
Delivering the best Alberta Meat with a menu developed through lasting relationships with local farmers and purveyors.
Enjoy the charming intimate space of our Grapes Cellar with the food and drink you've come to love from Grapes. Available for private bookings for 6-16 guests.
Our AAA Five Diamond award winning restaurant is an exquisite dining experience, offering French cuisine with regional accents. Combined with Eden's Wine Spectator Best of Award of Excellence and ALTO Award winning service, this restaurant provides each guest with the finest in dining, service and scenic views in Banff. Sommeliers are on staff to offer the best wine pairing to complement the experience. Please check reservation for availability.
Casbah's are in harmony amongst this backdrop. It is a sanctuary for Moroccans.
In this dining room you will witness authentic architecture, carvings, tiles, paintings and crafts which result from twelve centuries of Moroccan art.
The cuisine is presented in a fashion that enhances it's surroundings and is considered by culinary experts to be among the top three cuisines worldwide.
Our menu is Italian inspired and stacked with delicious food. Try a few of our smaller items or feast on a selection of pizzas and larger plates. It’s up to you. We believe food is meant to be shared and encourage family style dining as we send dishes out once they are prepared. Conversation comes naturally when people enjoy food together.
King Eddy offers a ‘soul comforting' menu that focusses on using fresh, locally-sourced ingredients. Our updated menu features comfort-food classics, sharable bites, vegetarian options, and a selection of local brews and custom cocktails.
Programming at the King Eddy includes diverse local, regional, and national talent spanning all genres of music. But most importantly, the King Eddy showcases emerging and established original artists, expands and develops audiences, and creates new opportunities for the live music community in Calgary on a long-term basis. We also welcome their friends and fans. We will always look for opportunities to invite new folks into our space and make them feel welcome.
Outdoor dining in Calgary / Southern Alberta
See what locals rave about in Calgary
- CAClayA1 review5.0Dined 1 day agoBeautiful restaurant, certainly in the fine dining category. The upholstered seats are comfortable. The place has an art deco feel to it. The menu is just right. Curated to contemporary take on Italian cuisine. Tell tale sign of a good restaurant is the dessert menu. The desserts are traditional Italian but with a twist. Really well crafted and delicious and did not disappoint. I had the lamb chops, just delicious. My husband had the chicken and sous vide to perfection. My only recommendation for improvement is the music is a little loud, making people talk louder. Other than that a great restaurant for special occasions.More infoLuca$$$$• Italian• Beltline•4.7
- CMChrisM1 review5.0Dined 1 day agoThis restaurant never disappoints. Excellent service and everything we have tried on the menu has been delicious. Our server gave tips for drink and menu item selections and shared plate style allows one to try more items, which is exactly what you want at this restaurant The seed bread served with the tomatoes as a gluten free option, was amazing and had me asking from where I could buy it (it is made in house).More infoTen Foot Henry$$$$• Contemporary Canadian• Calgary•4.8
- ALAlexLCalgary / Southern Alberta •11 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoBeef tartare was fantastic, loved that it had a few options for additional toppings (seeded mustard, onions, etc). We ordered the Ribeye. It was cooked medium rare, as we asked, and was delicious! The mashed potatoes that came with the dish, however, was not that great. It had an overpowering sour taste to it. We did keep trying it to see if we could figure out why that was. Spoiled milk? Strong cheddar vibes? Bit of both? The Brussels sprouts were charred too much for my dates liking, but I liked it, so more for me. The button mushrooms were great! Overall, fantastic meal!More infoThe Guild$$$$• Steak• Calgary•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinervipCalgary / Southern Alberta •3 reviews5.0Dined on 2 Jan 2023I don’t give 5 stars like ever but if there were 6 I would gladly do so. Above the food, and atmosphere was absolutely amazing the server how fast, friendly and efficient she was honestly amazed me. Definitely one my new fav restaurants in Calgary.More infoBarbarella$$$$• Italian• Calgary•4.5
- OTOpenTable DinerCalgary / Southern Alberta •1 review5.0Dined on 2 Jan 2023It was honestly wonderful like words can ’t explain I don’t know where to begin food was complete perfection service was amazing prices were very affordable our waitress kept checking up on us we ordered the Steak Frites and it was amazing the steak was cooked to perfection it’s my number 1 place to go to everytime we go on a dateMore infoMAJOR TOM$$$$• Continental• Downtown•4.7
New restaurants to OpenTable in Calgary / Southern Alberta
Restaurant experiences trending in Calgary / Southern Alberta
Get inspired by our collections of the top restaurants in Calgary
Calgary's Award-winning Restaurants
Discover award winning restaurants in Calgary.
These Are the 14 Best Calgary Restaurants for Celebrating Special Occasions
Even though the COVID-19 pandemic has altered how we celebrate birthdays, anniversaries, and other special occasions, most of us are still inclined to mark milestones with some kind of food. Some people are choosing to gather at home with a lavish take-out spread ordered from a favorite restaurant, while others are getting together with small groups of close friends or family to savor a good restaurant meal. Calgary is full of restaurants ideal for celebrating life’s special occasions, whether you’re looking for a luxurious multi-course tasting menu or beers over a fully loaded pizza. While the pandemic has limited how many revelers can come to the table, most of the city’s celebratory restaurants are open for business and ready to help diners feel like they’re escaping the weight of the world, even for a couple of hours or so. These Calgary restaurants are all worthy of hosting small celebrations.
Located a mere hour and a half east of Banff National Park, Calgary is blazing new trails in the culinary sphere. Urban rustic and outdoor dining restaurants reach pinnacle-status with mountains spanning the horizon and chefs preparing dishes like bison tartare and wild boar. Tacos and tapas bars are local favorites, too, as are the ever-popular pancake houses.
Frequently asked questions
Healthy restaurants located in Calgary include Ten Foot Henry, The Keg Steakhouse + Bar - Crowfoot and The Keg Steakhouse + Bar - Calgary South Pointe
Restaurants with gluten-free options in Calgary are The Keg Steakhouse + Bar - Calgary South Pointe, Ten Foot Henry and The Keg Steakhouse + Bar - Crowfoot
Bottomless brunch in Calgary is available at Bow Valley Ranche Restaurant, Ten Foot Henry and River Café
The most romantic restaurant in Calgary is Chairman’s Steakhouse
Restaurants in Calgary with a great view include Chairman’s Steakhouse, Bow Valley Ranche Restaurant and River Café
- Calgary Marriott Downtown Hotel
- Calgary International Airport
- Max Bell Centre
- Quality Inn North Hill
- Carriage House Theatre Foundation
- Banff Rocky Mountain Resort
- Stephen Avenue Walk
- Stampede Park
- Johnston Canyon
- Ramada Lethbridge
- Crowfoot C Train
- Post Hotel and Spa
- Moraine Lake
- Emerald Lake Lodge
- Hotel Arts
- Brookdale Park
- Franklin C Train
- Cross Iron Mills
- Deerfoot Inn and Casino
- Southland C Train
- 15 Top Calgary Restaurants for Outdoor Dining
- The Best Restaurants in Calgary
- Calgary's Award-winning Restaurants
- 11 of Calgary’s Best Date-Night Restaurants
- Where Chefs Eat in Calgary
- 33 Calgary Restaurants to Connect In For Mother's Day
- These Are the 14 Best Calgary Restaurants for Celebrating Special Occasions
- 86 Calgary / Southern Alberta Restaurants to Love This Valentine's Day