Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
At Steak 48, we encourage all of our guests to get dressed up for a great experience. In order to maintain an enjoyable environment for all guests, athletic wear, excessively revealing clothing, exposed undergarments will not be permitted. We prefer no printed t-shirts, hats or visors and always appreciate collared shirts or sports coats. Please dress as your elegant selves. You are going to have a great time!
Our Charlotte restaurant is located in the Midtown neighborhood. Close to all Uptown hotels, Bank of America Stadium, Spectrum Center, Blumenthal Performing Arts center.
The experience is great in a group and romantic for couples. The intimate location provides a casually elegant, intimate atmosphere. The relaxing four-course experience begins with a cheese fondue prepared table side. A fresh salad follows while your entrée pot heats up. You’ll simmer a variety of tantalizing meats, seafood and vegetables. Each morsel is hot, fresh and delicious and all entrées are accompanied by an array of dipping sauces to add to the flavorful fun. Chocolate fondue is the finale.
Whether you are looking for a pleasant lunch or a lively dinner, Dolce Ristorante has something on the menu to please every palate. Try the ravioli in a parmigiana cheese pink sauce, the Milanese breaded chicken with lemon dressing or the salmone fresh Atlantic salmon in a white wine sauce. Be sure to save room for the Italian cheese cake dessert.
Dressler’s has a close-knit group of managers who have worked together for many years. Chef Scott Hollingsworth, Manager-Derrick DeWalt, Ton Suansawang and Bar Manager Kevin McNamara have worked with owner Jon Dressler for 17 years combined. The camaraderie and warmth are obvious from the moment you walk through the doors. An accommodating staff will ensure that your experience is memorable.
The 130-seat, 5190-square-foot, Dressler’s Restaurant is a people place located in that new urbanism, people-driven shopping outpost of Birkdale Village. The interior is subdued and relaxed; yet polished. Walls are accented with warm stone, earth tones, and water features. Kim Dressler, wife and co-owner, did the interior desi
To maintain an elegant and sophisticated experience for all our guests, we encourage Casual Elegant attire when visiting us. Hats/Caps, Shorts, Sweatpants, Athletic Attire, Tank Tops, Clothing with Offensive Language or Images, Exposed Undergarments, and Flip-Flops are prohibited
Our distinctive Cuban cuisine is a fusion of many varied elements of Native American Taino, Spanish, African, French, Arabic, Chinese and Portuguese spices and food techniques. Our blend of Caribbean ingredients is added to elevate each unique dish to a different level. The most important ingredient in each recipe is “love”.
Havana Carolina Restaurant & Bar is Cuban family-owned and operated. It flaunts the endeavor, the courage and the strength of those who look for success in new places. At Havana Carolina, we focus on creating a unique dining experience which allows each one of our customers to travel in time and spend a day in our old and glamorous Cuba. This “Cuban Paradise” is not just a restaurant or a business, it’s an experience and a feeling. It’s Cuba in its essence.
BayHaven Restaurant Group is committed to highlighting Black culinarians and helping them become business owners. For more information, visit https://bayhavenrestaurantgroup.com
- OTOpenTable DinerAsheville / Western North Carolina •1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoOther than noise Perfect love the food service and ambienceMore infoCoquette - Uptown CharlottePrice: Expensive• French• Uptown•4.6
- DADeedeeAvipCharlotte •2 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoHad an amazing first time experience. The ambiance was amazing, the food was delicious and the service was top tierMore infoMariposaPrice: Expensive• Tapas / Small Plates• Uptown•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerSouth Carolina •1 review5.0Dined 4 days agoAmber was a great server. She made my birthday special. Food was excellent crab cakes were amazingMore infoEddie V's - CharlottePrice: Very Expensive• Seafood• Uptown•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerCharlotte •3 reviews5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023Absolutely blown away! The food was amazing but the service was top notch. Atina was beyond accommodating and I can truly say she went above and beyond for us. Church & Union is lucky to have someone like her on their management team. Definitely will be back many more times.More infoChurch and Union - CharlottePrice: Expensive• American• Uptown•4.5
- RRickvipCharlotte •20 reviews5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023Perfect choice for Jan. 1, 2023! We were seated right away and CiCi came to our table with a smile on her face and colorful gold nails. We felt our New Year's Eve party was continuing. We began with two glasses Tribaut Champagne. My wife selected the chicken crepe which beautiful prepared and plentiful. The Compte cheese really made it delicious. I chose the omelet Forestiere. We were taken back to a Paris Bistro. We finished our meal with two glasses of the St. Cosme. The wine list is extensive and the staff was moving about like a well oiled machine! We are already planning our return.More infoLa Belle HelenePrice: Very Expensive• French• Uptown•4.5
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
Frequently asked questions
Celebrate special occasion at the best restaurants in Charlotte. Our customers recommend Chima Steakhouse - Charlotte, Fahrenheit - Charlotte and Firebirds Wood Fired Grill - Charlotte - Stonecrest
As of December 9, 2023 there are 283 restaurants in Charlotte. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find American, Steakhouse, Italian, Unspecified, Contemporary American and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your booking today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Charlotte who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeaway.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Charlotte either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Charlotte Motor Speedway
- Great Wolf Lodge Charlotte Concord
- Wingate by Wyndham - Charlotte Airport South I-77 at Tyvola
- Hyatt Place Charlotte Downtown
- The Westin Charlotte
- Hilton Garden Inn Charlotte Airport
- Southpark Mall
- TownePlace Suites by Marriott Charlotte Mooresville
- Tweetsie Railroad
- Hampton Inn Statesville
- Hampton Inn Salisbury
- Hilton Charlotte University Place
- Independence Boulevard
- Hoods Crossroads Shopping Center
- Billy Graham Library
- Myers Park Shopping Center
- Charlotte Convention Center
- SpringHill Suites by Marriott Charlotte Airport
- Blumenthal Performing Arts Center