Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
As a Courtesy to all guests, please limit your time with us to 2 hours for parties of 2-4, and 2.5 hours for parties larger than 4. We have a grace period of 15 minutes.
Serving up authentic, Mexican street fare, and a selection of over 100 tequilas and American whiskeys. Bakersfield is a spot where the food is simple, the service is warm, and the atmosphere is alive.
- RRickColumbus •2 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoWe really enjoyed the brunch at The Pearl. We started with drinks and oysters. The oysters both on the half shell and New Orleans style were excellent. We recommend asking the server for suggestions on which oysters to try and for more bread to dip in the very tasty New Orleans sauce. For the main course, we ordered fish and chips and shrimp and grits. Both were outstanding. The only thing we would have liked was a little lower music setting. We will be back again to enjoy the wonderful brunch experience!More infoThe Pearl - Short NorthPrice: Expensive• Gastro Pub• Short North - Arena District•4.7
- LPLoriPColumbus •10 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoWe brought some grinds in that had not been there, they were very pleased and enjoy the food very much. We were chatting and our server was great, non intrusive but attentive. Thank you for a wonderful eveningMore infoDel Mar SoCal KitchenPrice: Expensive• Californian• Columbus•4.6
- DDeniseCleveland / Akron / Canton •9 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoMarcella's is always a winner. A hiccup on this visit: Instead of grilled chicken with my salad, I received fried chicken, which I did not order. The wait staff took care of getting it replaced in a reasonable amount of time. The table behind us had quite the spirited diner. His laugh was loud and piercing throughout the entirety of our meal. A bit annoying but you can't choose your guests. We will definitely return because the service is always outstanding and the food amazing. Gianna, our waitress was outstanding!More infoMarcella'sPrice: Moderate• Italian• Short North - Arena District•4.7
- KkegusevipColumbus •7 reviews5.0Dined 7 days agoAlways great service and great food. A solid choice for taking customers to dinner. Open earlier than a lot of restaurants make it easier for late lunch.More infoThe Guild House - ColumbusPrice: Expensive• American• Columbus•4.8
- SFSimpleFoodieGalvipColumbus •29 reviews5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023It was a new years gathering for friends and the service was great. I loved our server Carla.More infoForno Kitchen and BarPrice: Moderate• American• Short North - Arena District•4.7
Discover Short North - Arena District
The Short North - Arena District is abuzz on game nights with hungry visitors on their way to or from watching the Columbus Clippers, the Columbus Blue Jackets or concerts at Nationwide arena. Office workers seeking plenty of flavor walk to the neighborhood restaurants in search freshly prepared vegan and vegetarian dishes along with plenty of seafood. The neighborhood tempts the palate with an array of ethnic cuisine, including Somali and Mexican food. One place to taste a little bit of everything is at the Columbus North Market. Dozens of vendors sell their specialties, and there is a seating area upstairs.
Frequently asked questions
As of December 4, 2023 there are 24 restaurants in Short North - Arena District. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Italian, American, Steakhouse, Gastro Pub, Contemporary Mexican and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your booking today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Short North - Arena District who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeaway.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Short North - Arena District either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Red Roof Plus + Columbus Downtown-Convention Center
- Wyman Woods Park
- New Indianola Historic District
- Crowne Plaza Columbus - Downtown
- Hyatt Regency Columbus
- Central Park
- BalletMet Columbus
- Third Avenue And North High Historic District
- Drury Inn & Suites Columbus Convention Center
- The Lofts Hotel
- Segaway Tours of Columbus
- Heritage Park
- Victorian Village, Columbus Ohio