Corpus Christi Restaurants
Make a free reservation
Book for lunch today in Corpus Christi / McAllen
Outdoor dining in Corpus Christi / McAllen
Check out diners' favourite restaurants in Corpus Christi
Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
We want to innovate and respect the nature of ingredients by creating combinations of flavors that will make you disconnect and focus on the present.
Our goal is to create a new concept that merges a relaxed atmosphere with a fine dining experience. With unique passion and a never resting creative mind, our Chef will provide you a fine yet modern gourmet experience.
Our bar has the largest and most eclectic array of Agave Spirits our region has seen in recent years. Our cocktails are hand crafted and feature fresh squeezed juices from our valley’s finest citrus and produce. Our wine list celebrates Mexican and Mexican–American wine makers that are making their impression on the wine world by expressing their talent and that of generations of viticulturists that shaped the landscape of California, Baja and beyond.
We invite you to be transported and experience the nostalgic flavors of México.
At the Republic of the Rio Grande, our attention to detail and the way we present a platter tells you that dining here is going to be special, no matter the occasion. We strive to create a sumptuous and exciting dining experience for all of our guests
Disclaimer: For Friday and Saturday reservations please call the restaurant directly. We recommend giving us up to a 24 hour notice if you would like to book with us due to possible low availability.
See what locals rave about in Corpus Christi
- CClaudia1 review5.0Dined 1 day agofood was really amazing would go again! service was a little slow however, it took us about an hour after asking for our checks to get them to pay. Other than that it was AMAZINGMore infoAmbra$$$$• Steakhouse• McAllen•4.6
- FPFrancenePCorpus Christi / McAllen •26 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoOverall the 3 Appetizers and cocktails we had were delicious, different and great. We normally do not choose to sit outdoors due to the south Texas heat and humidity, but we were pleasantly surprised how breezy and nice it was on the second floor. Our waiter was attentive and friendly which is always a plus. We will come back again.More infoToloa Rooftop$$$$• Mexican / Southwestern• McAllen•4.4
- OOctavioCorpus Christi / McAllen •2 reviews4.0Dined 6 days agoI always gauge my desire to go back to a restaurant and try the same dish again to truly evaluate the impact of the outing. In this case, I certainly do crave the chef soup and the duck. My wife had a quiet and intimate dinner. The service was impeccable and the value is what is expected from a place like Salt. I will return.More infoSALT$$$$• Contemporary American• McAllen•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerSan Antonio •2 reviews5.0Dined on 18 May 2023Wonderful from walking in to the very last bite. Highly recommend oh and steak was amazingMore infoSanta Fe Steakhouse and Cantina$$$$• Steakhouse• McAllen•4.8
- FOFelipeOHouston •2 reviews5.0Dined on 17 May 2023Castlehill Bistro is definitely bringing a touch of fine cuisine at a reasonable price. From the drinks to the appetizers, to the main course, and the delicious desserts, our first experience at Castlehill Bistro was a delight. Thank you to Chef Campbell and his wonderful staff for serving us a fantastic dinner. We will definitely be coming back.More infoCastleHill Bistro$$$$• Bistro• Edinburg•4.5
McAllen is home to several restaurants that reflect the foodie renaissance of Corpus Christi. Here you will discover a wide range of tastes that begin with locally grown vegetables and fresh Gulf seafood. McAllen seafood restaurants feature lobster, oysters, shrimp, and market fish that are prepared fresh daily. Old-fashioned diners in the area serve American favorites like farm-to-table foods, down-home barbecue and made-from-scratch desserts in casual, family-friendly settings. Those looking for something spicier will enjoy the many vibrant and colorful eateries offering Tex-Mex favorites. These Southwestern cuisine restaurants serve dishes that incorporate the shredded cheese, beans, meats, and all the spices that comprise the Tex-Mex inventions of fajitas, burritos, and chimichangas.
Frequently asked questions
Celebrate special occasion at the best restaurants in Corpus Christi. Our customers recommend Republic of Texas Bar & Grill, Liam's Steakhouse - South Padre Island and SALT
As of May 28, 2023 there are 51 restaurants in Corpus Christi. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Steakhouse, American, Seafood, Contemporary American, Sushi and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Corpus Christi who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeaway.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Corpus Christi either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Seabreeze Park
- Ensenada Ferrocarril
- Congress Park
- Ingleside On The Bay Historical Society Museum
- Holiday Inn Corpus Christi Downtown Marina
- La Quinta Inn Corpus Christi North
- Astroland Park
- Viola Turning Basin
- Lamar Park
- Emerald Beach Hotel
- Embassy Suites Corpus Christi
- SpringHill Suites by Marriott Corpus Christi
- Timon Park
- Alameda Shopping Center
- T C Ayers Park
- Stokey Park
- Museum of South Texas History
- Pendleton Park
- Hotel Corpus Christi Bayfront