Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
With a small, passionate team, The Range's family-style dining experience takes place in the barn restaurant and covered patio. Guests can enjoy drinks from the 1959 Airstream Globetrotter trailer bar. Dining in the open-air restaurant has a relaxed and casual family-style atmosphere, with fans in summer and heaters in winter, and a beautiful view across the water.
**Allergy Warning: our food contains or may come into contact with common allergens including dairy, eggs, wheat, soybeans, or nuts. Tree nuts are in the kitchen and on some food; please be advised that cross contamination may occur.
Then at the turn of the clock we transform into a exquisite fine dining establishment. With only 7 tables you will enjoy a very intimate setting with a unique view of our one-of-a-kind dry-aging room. Highlighted by a 300 sqft illuminated Himalayan salt wall, you will see cuts of prime and exotic beef such as Japanese Brown Wagyu (Akaushi), A4 & A5 Japanese Black Wagyu, Australian Wagyu, Wagyu crossed with American domestic breeds (American Wagyu) and some of the very best USDA Black Angus Beef you will ever experience.
PLEASE NOTE: Dinners are a Pre-Set menu for 2 that include 4 courses with an average cost of $150 per person. Because of our very unique setting and limited availability, your table will be reserved for a max of 2 hours.
Join us at Aventino's for lunch or dinner and have some of the best traditional Italian food in Fort Worth!
The Paris 7th district is where you will find some of the world’s most recognized landmarks: the Eiffel Tower, the Musée d’Orsay and Les Invalides Museum, home to Napoleon’s tomb but also, a quartier known for its fine French food. Cafés, restaurants and gourmet shops are woven into the beautiful streets of the left bank but since we can’t go tonight, here we are at Paris 7th. Let us entertain you!
After 33 years as Saint-Emilion, we moved the menu just down the street, here, to a more spacious dining room. Now, we have a kitchen worthy of all that our talented kitchen staff can turn out. We have room for our ever-growing wine collection and tables to accommodate parties of 8 and sometimes more. We even have a petit lounge where you can have a cocktail before dinner.
Apart from a seasonally changing dinner menu, each visit guests will also find off menu specials to choose from, showcasing locally grown and foraged produce. Don't miss out on our monthly pairing dinner's showcasing Baron's Creek Vineyards and world class cuisine.
Weekday lunches take on a whole new meaning with Chef Megan Babineau's fresh take on classic items as well as one of a kind nostalgia dishes. Whether stopping in for a business lunch or picking up an order for the whole office, there is something sure to please everyone.
Looking to host an event? We pride ourselves on creating the perfect menu and ambience for your event in our chic and inviting atmosphere. Pamper the glowing bride- or mother-to-be in your life with the shower of her dreams or a lavish luncheon.
Parties of 8 or more, please call 817-225-2341 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve a table
Our valet is complimentary.
Kenny’s Italian Kitchen is decorated with red checkered cloth table cloths, dark woods and the walls are adorned with black and white photos of friends, family and regular guests. A cozy patio and full service bar accompany the warm, friendly and comfortable atmosphere. You will swear you just dined at a neighborhood Italian joint in the Northeast.
- SSara1 review5.0Dined 5 days agoI celebrated my 30th birthday here with some friends! WE LOVE JIM AND CHAR! We sat upstairs and it was perfect for us. It felt we had our own space and we were not too crowded and the sound level was not too loud. We could have great conversations and enjoy INCREDIBLE food and drinks. Thank you for an amazing night! I would highly recommend this restaurant!More infoShinsei RestaurantPrice: Very Expensive• Asian• Park Cities•4.9
- MBMarkBDallas - Fort Worth •1 review5.0Dined 5 days agoWent to The Mexican for the first time last night. Great take on upscale Mexican cuisine. We enjoyed the speciality cocktails, had an appetizer, salad, 2 entrees, side dish and dessert. Zero complaints with any of it. Service was top notch as well. It was a loud environment due to the popularity of the restaurant I believe, but we will absolutely look forward to going again soon.More infoThe MexicanPrice: Very Expensive• Mexican• Design District•4.7
- Llaurapv82vipLos Angeles •48 reviews5.0Dined on 2 Jan 2023We had a fantastic server… This was our first time to the restaurant we are from the Los Angeles area. Everything was fantastic from the appetizers to the salads to the entrées. Highly recommend great dining experience!More infoAl Biernat's - Oak LawnPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Turtle Creek / Oak Lawn•4.8
- FFayevipSan Francisco Bay Area •2 reviews5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023This is my second time going to the RH Rooftop and the experience was consistently good. I happened to have the same waiter and he was great, super helpful, timely, and had good suggestions. Also knowledgeable about the menu as well. I will definitely return.More infoRH Rooftop Restaurant DallasPrice: Expensive• American• Knox / Henderson•4.6
- MMimiNew Orleans / Louisiana •2 reviews5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023We went for the New Year’s Day brunch buffet. Everything was top notch. The service was great, selection amazing. I hope Terra offers these type of buffets more often!More infoTerra - Eataly DallasPrice: Expensive• Italian• Preston Hollow•4.2
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Dallas
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
The 5 reservations you need to make at Dallas’s hottest restaurant openings
Dallas’s best new restaurants, ideal for your next brunch, lunch, or dinner, are home to some of the city’s hottest tables.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Dallas
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
These 10 Dallas restaurants nail outdoor dining
Dallas’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
16 restaurants that define dining in Dallas
The restaurants on this list offer something for fine diners, barbecue lovers, and those who eat out for the good vibes.
13 of Dallas’s outstanding spots for celebrating special occasions
Dallas is all about its restaurants—they’re the city’s crown jewels, scattered throughout Texas’s cultural hub. Whether you’re celebrating an accomplishment, anniversary, or just the joy of making it through the year, the city’s quaint hideouts and sprawling steakhouses turn any meal into a special occasion. This list offers every kind of “special.” There are steaks and skyline views for milestone birthdays. For a more unique celebration, cook your own food on a private grill at a Japanese spot in Deep Ellum. Or toast your special someone at a charming wine bistro in Lower Greenville, plucked straight from the streets of Paris. Dallas’s most outstanding restaurants for celebrating are highly sought after destinations—so book your table at one of these 13 places now.
Dallas’s 9 Favorite Bars
Maybe it’s Dallas’s long, hot summers, or perhaps it’s because residents love nothing more than to go out for dinner and drinks, but the city and its surrounding areas overflow with enticing watering holes. Dallas’s artisanal distilleries are winning awards and its craft beer scene is one of Texas’s best. The establishments on this list serve everything from local brews to Old World wines to Japanese whiskys. From iconic dives to fancy wine bars, from gastropubs to live music venues, from a sushi and cocktail lounge in the sky to a Mexican speakeasy, there’s something for every drinker.
10 Top Burgers in Dallas to Add to Your Bucket List
It’s no secret that the heart of Dallas is its restaurants. From the strip mall hidden gems of Frisco to the fine-dining spots in the Park Cities to the endless options on Beltline, this food-loving city only continues to expand its repertoire. So it’s no surprise that Dallas is home to some truly delicious burgers, where the city’s most creative chefs have all kinds of takes on the American classic — a jerk burger, a falafel burger, and a rattlesnake burger, to name a few. One upscale eatery slings a cheeseburger basket fit for kids (you’ll love the side of tater tots), but make no mistake — it appeals to the most sophisticated palates. A couple of restaurants have entire burger menus. Whether you like your burgers traditional with a slice of tomato and a little ketchup, or you’re of a “the-fancier-the-better” mindset, you’ll find your soulmate burger on this top ten list.
Discover Dallas – Fort Worth
Between the BBQ, ramen shops and expertly seasoned seafood, the Dallas dining scene packs a lot of flavor. Upscale restaurants attract business crowds and families who make the drive from nearby suburbs. If you happen to be around during football season, well, you’ll know it. The Cowboys are hugely popular, and tailgating could be a minor league sport of its own. There’s plenty of food to try if you’re visiting any of the downtown attractions. Dallas boasts an aquarium, zoo and two art museums and Forth Worth is just an hour’s drive to downtown Dallas.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Dallas is The Range Vintage Trailer Resort
- Lindsey Park
- Dallas Marriott Las Colinas
- Dallas-Addison Marriott Quorum by the Galleria
- Dallas Fort Worth Airport Marriott
- DFW Airport
- Stonebriar Centre Shopping Center
- The Adolphus
- The Shops At Legacy
- W Dallas - Victory
- Hulen Shopping Center
- Historic Downtown Plano
- The Sheraton Dallas
- Dallas Love Field
- Southern Methodist University
- AT&T Stadium
- Texas Christian University
- Sheraton Fort Worth Downtown Hotel
- Episcopal School of Dallas Football And Track Stadium
- The Best Bars for Foodies in Dallas
- Dallas’s 9 Favorite Bars
- The 5 reservations you need to make at Dallas’s hottest restaurant openings
- 50 Dallas Restaurants to Connect In For Mother's Day
- 16 restaurants that define dining in Dallas
- Best Restaurants in Arlington
- LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Dallas
- 10 Top Burgers in Dallas to Add to Your Bucket List
- These 10 Dallas restaurants nail outdoor dining
- LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Dallas
- 13 of Dallas’s outstanding spots for celebrating special occasions
- 100 Dallas - Fort Worth Restaurants to Love This Valentine's Day
- 5 restaurants pushing the envelope in Dallas