Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
We are bringing our version of the Kreuzberg Doner experience to Detroit and creating a place where you can begin and end your evening. Our cocktail menu pulls from the vibrant colors, spices and punchy flavors of the district. Our light and dark beer selection are a reference to the “branded” corner bars scattered throughout the neighborhood. Our food is diverse, direct and craveable.
We pride ourselves on carrying products of the highest quality and social responsibility from local, small batch producers. We will serve our guests, team members and community with a brand of unmatched hospitality. We will cultivate a dining experience that is as remarkable and unique as the city we call home.
Specialty wines and spirits complement each course. Guests enjoy tableside conversation with Frances Cannarsa Truant, the “padrona” or perhaps a visit from Chef Randy Truant. The atmosphere is convivial, warm, and aromatic. The staff is seasoned, the service impeccable.
The Godfather Room is the ideal setting for a business meeting.
The Wine Room offers a touch of romance for that special evening.
The Main Dining Room is a perfect place to celebrate a birthday or an anniversary.
There’s a Speak Easy in the back for the ultimate private party.
Simply looking for a wonderful meal? Come for lunch or dinner.
TO A FENTON, MICHIGAN LANDMARK
The Laundry creates a hometown dining experience to tempt every taste and satisfy every expectation.
To join the waitlist please visit our website, lunchandbeyond.com. Once the table is ready we will hold it for 10 minutes.
The London Chop House is open for dinner service Monday-Saturday. Private parties are available in multiple private dining spaces for groups of all sizes. The London Chop House was originally open from 1938-1991 and reopened in 2012 as one of Detroit's greatest dining traditions.
Chef Guy Pelino has been a part of the italian cuisine culture here for over 25 years. He is thrilled that Amore da Roma will be able to contribute to the revitalization of Eastern Market while maintaining the history of the original Roma Cafe in both recipes and atmosphere. We look forward to serving all generations as they come to Detroit to continue their traditions, celebrate their heritage and create memories in a city that is full of diversity, culture and pride.
- CVCarloVDetroit / Eastern Michigan •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoFood was delicious and unique, service was excellent drinks were above average pour and my wife’s cocktail was delicious (The Madam) we were surprised that they no longer had pizza on the menu but it made little difference, we definitely will return and highly recommendMore infoMadamPrice: Expensive• Global, International• Birmingham•4.3
- TTTTfromtheDvipDetroit / Eastern Michigan •30 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoI was able to bring my cousin to celebrate her birthday and it was her first time, she loved the food and the vibe! We however; did have to be moved to a different server but, once we did the service was awesome 🤩More info220 MerrillPrice: Moderate• American• Birmingham•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerDetroit / Eastern Michigan •1 review5.0Dined 4 days agoThe food was outstanding and the service was top notch. Pistachio ricotta dessert was amazing!More infoCasa PernoiPrice: Expensive• Contemporary Italian• Birmingham•4.6
- EEstela1 review5.0Dined 6 days agoDelicious food and great service! Love the interior too, very modern.More infoZANAPrice: Moderate• American• Birmingham•4.5
- OTOpenTable DinerDetroit / Eastern Michigan •19 reviews5.0Dined 7 days agoHad a wonderful Anniversary dinner! Everything from the shrimp cocktail, lobster bisque, surf and turf and au gratin potatoes was over the top delicious. Service was excellent! Will definitely return soon!More infoHyde Park Prime Steakhouse-Birmingham, MIPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Birmingham•4.5
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Detroit
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Detroit probably has more nicknames than any other city. The two most common, Motor City and Motown, stem from its large contributions to the automobile and the music industry. This booming city also offers a lot in the way of sporting events, attractions and eating establishments. Detroit not only has restaurants offering food from almost every culture, but it is also known for many of its own special delicacies. Many of the eating venues offer foods that have actually originated here, including Detroit-style pizza, Corridor sausage and double-baked rye bread. You can also taste Eastern Michigan favorites like Coney Island hot dogs and Detroit Street Brick. These are some of the most famous delights of the region, and Detroit and the surrounding area are a great place to give them a try.
Frequently asked questions
- Pine Knob
- Detroit People Mover
- Detroit Institute of Arts
- Novi Town Center Shopping Center
- The Somerset Collection Shopping Center
- Anna Scripps Whitcomb Conservatory
- Yost Ice Arena
- Partridge Creek Golf Banquet Center
- Prime Outlets At Birch Run Shopping Center
- Fox Theater Building
- University of Detroit Mercy
- Great Lakes Crossing Mall Shopping Center
- Gm Renaissance Center
- Detroit Downtown
- DTW Airport
- Motorcity Casino
- Bay City Mall
- Comerica Park
- Maple Village Shopping Center