Make a free reservation
Available for late dinner now in Edmonton / Northern Alberta
Restaurant experiences trending in Edmonton / Northern Alberta
Check out diners' favourite restaurants in Edmonton
Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
PLEASE NOTE THAT ONLINE RESERVATIONS ARE CURRENTLY AVAILABLE FOR PARTIES WITH LESS THAN 6 GUESTS. PLEASE CALL TZiN TO INQUIRE ABOUT LARGER GROUPS.
GURU is a perfect example of fine dinning with art .The special ambience comfortably engulfs the diner, immersing them into a lusciously rich experience .Traditional Indian themes are seamlessly married with bespoke furnishings, mixing timber and creamy leather to create a contemporary and classic ambiance. The materials and finishes palette is truly rich and sumptuous, and accentuated by controlled lighting.
Our Chefs have taken Indian food to a different dimension with new techniques, innovative presentations and usage of healthy produce and spices. They have reinvented Indian food with unusual creations and pairings thus creating an exclusive gourmet dining experience.
The menu is a rich accumulation of Indian recipes evolved to the next level of modernity and served in authentic home style way of serving from a entrée dish.
We offer Happy Hour daily from 3-5:30 with all wines 1/2 price, all scotches 1/2 price and $5 beers.
Vegans will love the Moroccan Chickpea and Kale La Pastilla or Pistachio Tahini Penne Alfredo. The Halibut with Harissa Cream, Old Fashioned Bison Short Ribs and Steak Argentine with Prawns are all long time local favorite dishes prepared and served by passionate professionals.
Darling’s sharing plates menu created by our talented Head Chef, Lindsay James, focuses on local ingredient-driven, globally inspired dishes, showcasing the best of the season. You can always count on it being approachable and nourishing.
Darling’s natural wine list is always rotating to bring you thoughtful and exciting unique finds.
All reservations will have a 2-Hour time limit for your table. If you need more time, just give us a call!
We are a no minors venue.
The Homefire Grill features an open kitchen concept with the best in rotisserie and fire-roasted oven equipment. The restaurant seats 120 people with plenty of booth seating and the lounge seats 60.
See what locals rave about in Edmonton
- CNCamilleNEdmonton / Northern Alberta •2 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoGreat restaurant! The ambience was very nice, romantic. Food was excellent. Had the wagyu which melted in our mouths. The veggie paella was okay (had better in Barcelona), the Portuguese baguette was unbelievably crunchy on the outside and so soft on the inside! The waiter was quite knowledgeable about the food and wine. Overall, we had a great time!More infoSabor Restaurant$$$$• Seafood• Edmonton•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerEdmonton / Northern Alberta •2 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoLove that they turned the parking lot into a patio. Chrissy our server was awesome. Loved my salad….. enjoy that there was a healthy option for me.More infoCampio Brewing Co$$$$• Canadian• Edmonton•4.7
- OTOpenTable Diner1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoEverything was wonderful. We had a great time and food was excellent.More infoGyu-Kaku - Edmonton, AB$$$$• Japanese• Edmonton•4.5
- JMJenniferM1 review5.0Dined on 24 May 2023AMAZING ❤️ The menu intrigued. It was the reason we decided to try it. The food tastes fantastic, and the presentation was beautiful. We tried their specialty cocktails...exquisite. The service was impeccable. We will be back.More infoBIRDOG$$$$• Canadian• Edmonton•4.3
- JSJacquelineSExclusive •2 reviews5.0Dined on 8 May 2023Wonderful food and staff. Excellent location if you are headed to Rogers Place...Oilers vibe was crazy! loved it.More infoSmoke$$$$• Barbecue• Edmonton•4.3
Frequently asked questions
Celebrate special occasion at the best restaurants in Edmonton. Our customers recommend The Keg Steakhouse + Bar - Skyview, BREW+BLOOM and The Keg Steakhouse + Bar - South Edmonton Common
As of June 9, 2023 there are 299 restaurants in Edmonton. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Steakhouse, American, Canadian, Italian, Contemporary Canadian and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Edmonton who deliver with Uber Eats, ChowNow, Skip The Dishes, Toast.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeaway.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Edmonton either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Jackman Flats Park
- Kingsway Garden Mall
- Grandin Lrt Station
- Bonnie Doon Mall
- West Edmonton Mall
- Miette Hot Springs
- Whitney Lakes Provincial Park
- Athabasca Falls
- Capilano Mall
- South Edmonton Common
- Best Western Plus South Edmonton Inn & Suites
- Mill Woods Town Centre
- Whyte Avenue
- Willmore Wilderness Provincial Park
- Edmonton Marriott at River Cree Resort
- Whistlers Mountain
- Citadel Theatre
- Links At Spruce Grove
- Edmonton City Hall