Make a free reservation
Available for late dinner now in Kissimmee
Restaurant experiences trending in Kissimmee
- Special menu
Afternoon TeaSalt & the Cellar by Akira BackKissimmeeUS$65.00 per personReserve
- Special menu
Rooftop BrunchIllume at JW Marriott Orlando Bonnet CreekLake Buena VistaUS$75.00 per personReserve
- Special menu
Endless Family-Style Dining Is Here!Mia’s Italian Kitchen - OrlandoI Drive / Sand LakeUS$39.00 per personReserve
- Special menu
Now through Father’s Day, Enjoy Premium BBQ...Gyu-Kaku - Orlando, FLDoctor PhillipsUS$50.00 per personReserve
- Special menu
The Grill's Sunday BrunchThe Grill at Grande VistaI Drive / Sand LakeUS$44.00 per personReserve
- Special menu
Bite 30AuroraWaterford LakesUS$35.00 per personReserve
Check out diners' favourite restaurants in Kissimmee
Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
***** A Wellness-focused restaurant - while we do not menu alcoholic beverages, we have a top notch, high quality Mocktail menu. However, we understand that everyone dines differently, and that is why we have “Bring Your Own” — giving you the freedom to bring your own favorite libation with you with no added corkage fee.
Due to our unique communal seating arrangement at our teppanyaki table, please expect a short wait time with your reservation upon checking in with your complete party. We offer limited online booking availability, with communal seating, for large parties 11-20. For large parties requesting a booking outside of online availability, parties 20+, and parties requesting private tables please contact your preferred Kobé location by completing our online inquiry form at https://kobesteakhouse.com/banquets/to reserve through a manager with a banquet menu. We cannot guarantee that reservations booked separately will be sat together.
Please call the dining line 407-396-3201 for inquiries or for reservations.
Bongos Cuban Café is NOW Estefan Kitchen Orlando at the Promenade at Sunset Walk Margaritaville Resort Orlando. This fun, vibrant destination features LIVE MUSIC, DINING, DANCING, and HAPPY HOUR. Come join us at our spectacular new home where the rhythm never stops.
*Hours of operation may vary, please visit our website www.reunionresort.com for updated weekly hours.
See what locals rave about in Kissimmee
- RRussChicago / Illinois •11 reviews4.0Dined 6 days agoWe had a very nice meal including appetizers. The steaks were tender. However, they were not very flavorful.More infoSaltgrass Steak House - Orlando$$$$• Steakhouse• Downtown Orlando•4.5
- JNJoanNMiami - Dade •1 review5.0Dined on 2 Jan 2023Great server and food was amazing. It’s alacart but worth every pennyMore infoThe Venetian Chop House - Caribe Royale$$$$• Steakhouse• Lake Buena Vista•4.4
- LLuvfarm2tablevipTampa / Central Florida West •18 reviews5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023Delicious steaks, a bit pricey but we shared. I wanted to try the Stone crab claws but they were super expensive. 1 1b for over $100.00. My research said 30-60$ a pound. The restaurant doesn't look like much room the outside, interior was nice. Service very knowledgeable. outstanding. I would go back.More infoCharley’s Steak House-Celebration, FL$$$$• Steakhouse• Celebration•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerOrlando / Central Florida East •9 reviews5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023This restaurant never disappoints. From the specialty salad, to the fresh bread, to the main course I have never been disappointed! Service was on point and I appreciated that they looked at my reservation and knew it was my husbands birthday and celebrated accordingly! I love the arroz con pollo and my husband had the paella! Delicious. Also, do not forget toy can purchase their dressing in the gift shop there, it’s worth it!More infoColumbia Restaurant - Celebration$$$$• Spanish• Celebration•4.8
- LDLuv2DineOrlando / Central Florida East •3 reviews5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023Great service. Gourmet food was delicious. Beautiful setting. The varied flooring, wood effects in ceiling, large picture windows and fountains, paved wide walkways. Toddler loved the new playground equipment. So glad this restaurant is restored to pre Covid standards and more. It is pricey but the portions are generous and beautifully plated.More infoLandry's Seafood House - Orlando$$$$• Seafood• Downtown Orlando•4.4
Get inspired by our collections of the top restaurants in Kissimmee
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Orlando
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Most people who head to Orlando are drawn to the world-class theme parks. The neighborhood of Kissimmee, located right outside of Walt Disney World, delivers dining experiences that are well worth your time away from the parks. There are steakhouses that feature certified Black Angus Beef properly aged. Seafood restaurants offer the freshest bounty pulled from the Florida coast that day. In addition, central Florida draws an eclectic mix of chefs from all over the world, with native specialties such as French, Italian, Thai, Mexican, sushi, and of course, Cuban. There are plenty of casual, family-friendly restaurants to visit as well as upscale dining for a special date night.
Frequently asked questions
Healthy restaurants located in Kissimmee include Kobe Japanese Steakhouse - Kissimmee, Salt & the Cellar by Akira Back and The Wharf at Sunset Walk
Restaurants with gluten-free options in Kissimmee are Kobe Japanese Steakhouse - Kissimmee, Villa Italiano Chophouse and Estefan Kitchen Orlando
Bottomless brunch in Kissimmee is available at Estefan Kitchen Orlando, Kobe Japanese Steakhouse - Kissimmee and The Wharf at Sunset Walk
The most romantic restaurant in Kissimmee is Salt & the Cellar by Akira Back
Restaurants in Kissimmee with a great view include Tradition's Restaurant, Estefan Kitchen Orlando and The Wharf at Sunset Walk
- Fantasy World Resort
- Cypress Cove Nudist Resort
- Embassy Suites Orlando Lake Buena Vista South
- Apartment Kissimmee 10
- Indigo Lakes Golf Club
- Osceola County Historical Society Pioneer Museum
- Warbird Air Museum
- Emerald Island Resort by Legacy - Kissimmee
- Capone's Dinner And Show
- Congo River Golf
- Apartment Kissimmee 3
- Maingate Lakeside Resort
- Lake Berkley - LB27
- Lake Wilson Preserve
- National Training Center
- Bella Vida Resort by Resort Homes of Florida
- Compass Bay by FVH
- Red Lion Hotel Orlando Kissimmee Maingate
- Windsor Hills Resort Kissimmee - Disney Area
- Star Island Resort and Club