Winter Park Restaurants
Make a free reservation
Available for dinner now in Winter Park
New restaurants to OpenTable in Winter Park
Check out diners' favourite restaurants in Winter Park
Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Seito is currently open for dinner service from 5-10pm on Sunday, Tuesday-Thursday and 5-11pm on Friday and Saturday and closed on Mondays.
Reservations for Private Rooms must be made in advance by calling the restaurant directly at 407.645.4443.
Bread: Baked fresh daily and served piping hot to your table. Rip it. Break it. Just don't cut it with a knife.
Beef: USDA Prime, aged corn-fed straight from the Midwest and cut to order.
Lobster: Cold Water Australian
for Gift Cards and Online Ordering, Please visit our website www.tablacuisine.com.
My restaurant is a cozy little gem in the heart of Winter Park, where we celebrate the ritual of authentic traditional recipes of Italian cuisine handed down to me by my family.
Each dish is prepared from scratch to order from the best quality ingredients.
Pasta, Gnocchi, Pizza and Bread are prepared in house by hand, as tradition dictates, with flour and water imported from Italy.
The Gelato (of which I greedily preserve the secret of traditional recipes and prepare myself using ONLY natural elements) it is definitely an experience that you will remember
Let my team guide you to the best choice of food and wine to give you a perfect, authentic, Italian experience
Ruth's Chris Steak House in Winter Park, FL serves the finest USDA Prime beef available, broiled at 1,800° and served on 500° plates, so your steak stays hot, juicy and delicious from first bite to last. Enjoy our New Orleans-inspired appetizers, USDA Prime steaks, fresh seafood, signature side dishes and homemade desserts. All this while you enjoy our warm, inviting atmosphere and Ruth’s Chris’ genuine hospitality. So whether you’re a regular or have just been wondering what all the buzz is about, Ruth's Chris is the perfect excuse to enjoy the perfect night out. Dinner is served nightly, reservations are suggested and private dining and offsite catering may be arranged.
Meaning life, water, island, bird in Greek, AVA is a celebration of splendor, freedom, escapism and joy, where genuine hospitality, delectable food and vibrant atmosphere combine to entertain the senses and transport guests to celebrate the night away.
Deeply rooted in the Mediterranean, AVA lives by its mantra “PAREA”, from Greek, meaning a group of friends, who gather to share life experiences, philosophies, values and ideas
The restaurant’s daily blackboard specials and core recipes feature creative takes on fresh-caught fish not typically found on many inland-Florida seafood restaurant menus, including tile fish, trigger fish, sheepshead, hogfish and other local species. The Reel Fish menu includes signature classics like fried seafood platters, shrimp & creamy cheese grits, whole fried market fish, such as yellow tail snapper, and Low Country Boils featuring shrimp, PEI mussels, scallops and snow crab legs.
Central to the restaurant is a raw bar serving oysters on the half shell, broiled, steamed and Rockefeller, as well as ceviche and peel & eat wild-caught Florida shrimp.
Outdoor dining in Winter Park
See what locals rave about in Winter Park
- BMBevMOrlando / Central Florida East •25 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoGreat service and the food is always excellent. We prefer outside as it is a little quieter but noise level did not preclude conversation at our table.More infoBosphorous Turkish Cuisine - Winter Park$$$$• Turkish• Winter Park•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinerSan Diego •15 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoAlways excellent experience! Today we had CAT as a server, she was wonderful. First time enjoying the brunch menu, will be back again.More infoBoca - Winter Park$$$$• American• Winter Park•4.4
- OTOpenTable DinerOrlando / Central Florida East •2 reviews5.0Dined on 27 May 2023Thank you John - our server who helped us to have a very pleasant experience!More infoRome's Flavours$$$$• Italian• Winter Park•4.7
- RPReneP1 review5.0Dined on 26 May 2023Great restaurant, great food and drink as well. Prices are reasonable. There are healthy food options and other meals for the non-calorie counters LOL. I will definitely return.More infoThe Bridge - Winter Park$$$$• Mediterranean• Winter Park•3.9
- OTOpenTable DinervipOrlando / Central Florida East •15 reviews5.0Dined on 2 Jan 2023First time at AVA. It was amazing. We ordered appetizers and they were all delicious. The vibe was nice too. Our server was Swain and she did an excellent job.More infoAVA MediterrAegean$$$$• Mediterranean• Winter Park•4.4
Restaurant experiences trending in Winter Park
- Special menu
Endless Family-Style Dining Is Here!Mia’s Italian Kitchen - OrlandoI Drive / Sand LakeUS$39.00 per personReserve
- Special menu
Romantic Night OutThe Melting Pot - OrlandoDoctor PhillipsUS$75.00 per personReserve
- Special menu
Now through Father’s Day, Enjoy Premium BBQ...Gyu-Kaku - Orlando, FLDoctor PhillipsUS$50.00 per personReserve
- Special menu
Bite 30AuroraWaterford LakesUS$35.00 per personReserve
Get inspired by our collections of the top restaurants in Winter Park
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Orlando
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Discover Winter Park
Dining in the Orlando area is about so much more than just amusement park food. In fact, although the Winter Park suburb is only about 20 miles from the big-name theme parks, the community's restaurant lineup is a spectacle in itself. The finer restaurants offer classy selections like tapas plates and grilled Turkish kebabs. Winter Park's proximity to the ocean offers a consistently fresh lineup of Atlantic seafood at many local venues. Not in the mood for a high-end meal? Never fear. When in Florida, you're in the South, and you'll find restaurants in Winter Park whose ambiance and menu items all reflect down-home comfort. With rich homestyle favorites like pulled pork, hush puppies, and fried chicken, you're sure to leave satisfied.
Frequently asked questions
Dog friendly restaurants in Winter Park include 310 Park South, Pepe's Cantina - Winter Park and Reel Fish Coastal Kitchen & Bar
Child friendly restaurants in Winter Park include Firebirds Wood Fired Grill - Orlando, Sixty Vines - Winter Park and Ruth's Chris Steak House - Winter Park
- Harry P Leu Gardens
- Maitland Historical Museum And Telephone Museum
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Orlando North Maitland
- University Park Shopping Center
- The Alfond Inn
- University Square Shopping Center
- Copland Tennis Stadium
- Cornell Fine Arts Museum
- Market Square
- Pine Bay Plaza Shopping Center
- Aloma Square Shopping Center
- Unigold Shopping Center
- Edgewater Shopping Center
- Sheraton Orlando North
- Cahall Sandspur Field
- Harry P Leu Gardens
- Crealde School of Art
- Summit Plaza Shopping Center
- Kennedy Blvd
- Park Plaza Hotel