Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Mediterranean small plates, fresh pasta and quality cuts of meat where sharing is encouraged. The menu is concise and constantly changing.
Please note all tables of 6 or more will be required to eat off our Chefs Sharing Menu.
Whether you are catching up with friends before a movie next door or enjoying a romantic dinner with your loved ones, Stella Steakhouse is the place to be.
At Stella Steakhouse, we are proud to source our steaks from artisan butcher John Stone, located in Ballymahon, County Longford. With over 50 years of experience, John Stone is known as a purveyor of the finest quality dry aged beef. His commitment to quality and unmatched expertise means that we can guarantee the freshest and most tender steaks for our customers. Watch out for our daily chalkboard specials, which will highlight a selection of cuts from abroad.
Our extensive menu offers a variety of other options that are sure to please any palate. From juicy chicken and fresh pasta to delicious seafood dishes, there’s something for everyone at Stella Steakhouse.
Our respect for ingredients is a major part of how we work . We have worked long and hard to find some incredible suppliers, who have put their heart and soul into producing these ingredients .
The cocktail menu plays off the classics, but with a modern twist. On occasion, taking inspiration from the blockbuster movies shown in our auditorium.
Whether you want to sip a cocktail and enjoy a bite-to-eat before or after the movie or visit the Stella Cocktail Club as your sole destination, we have all the ingredients for a truly special experience.
Please note the Stella Cocktail Club exercises an over 21's policy.
Down the lane since 2007 for Deliveries and Catering.
After Michel and Anna decided to expand and open a small restaurant in 2011, it has been a strong neighborhood favourite, small and quirky, quietly consistent and unbeatable, winning 14 Awards so far.
Food and service, that is where our heart is.
Back in 1930's Nashville, Tennessee, a scorned woman was looking for revenge on her cheating husband. She doused his chicken with hot spices. It backfired and he loved it!
And so did everyone else...
We offer lunch/brunch and dinner Wednesday through to Sunday.
Great cocktails, superb wines, delicious food, stylish ambience, and smiling staff what more could you want.
Entirely hidden from the street, Bijou has an upstairs heated terrace, sheltered and with heaters. So joins us for brilliant outdoor dinning also.
Bijou is the perfect place for any all celebrations so if you are thinking of celebrating that birthday, christening, wedding or you just want a gang please give us a call to discuss options,
Just a couple of things to note:
All tables are booked for 1 hour and 45 minutes. After your allotted time we will require the table back.
If you book an outdoor table your table will be outdoor unless, on the off chance, we have space inside at your chosen time.
- OMOisinMvipDublin •10 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoThis is a relaxed restaurant with high standards and friendly staff located in the heart of Rathmines where Lenehan’s used to be. The lemon sole for two was excellent and the bill was a lot less than you’d expect.More infoLottie'sPrice: Expensive• Irish• Rathmines•4.5
- GOGillianODublin •2 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoFood is stunning only thing is such amazing peices of meat they should have mash if you sell creamed spinach ye need mash to go with it but other than tat amazing food amazing service we loved itMore infoStella SteakhousePrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Rathmines•4.6
- AAisling12Dublin •4 reviews4.0Dined 4 days agoLovely vintage feel, good service. Food is nice, a little more on the menu would be good, even if some of the food you can get in the cinema could be available there it would be great or a few more dishes to have a variety of tapas.More infoStella Cocktail ClubPrice: Expensive• Fusion / Eclectic• Rathgar•4.6
- LWLeonWLondon •4 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoBest wings in town! Best wings in town! Best wings in town!More infoElephant & Castle - RathminesPrice: Moderate• American• Rathgar•4.1
- NONiamhOGreater Boston •2 reviews5.0Dined on 21 Sept 2023Lovely experience. Food excellent and staff so friendly. Will definitely go back.More infoBethlehem RestaurantPrice: Moderate• Palestinian• Rathgar•4.5
Stadium or Arena
Hotel / Lodging
Frequently asked questions
As of October 1, 2023 there are 41 restaurants in Dublin 6. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Italian, Irish, American, Mediterranean, European and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Dublin 6 who deliver with Uber Eats, Deliveroo, Just Eat.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeaway.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Dublin 6 either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.