Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
The bar has a full service plush lounge with comfortable couches where you can enjoy our hand crafted cocktails and live music by Grammy award winning artist Paul Joseph.
Out of many pizza restaurants in Atlanta to choose from, we intend ours to be the one chosen for quality.
Please join us on Thursdays where we will be having LIVE music and DRINK SPECIALS!
The view from the Elevation Chophouse is as spectacular as the food. The entire front of the multi-story structure is constructed of glass panels with a view of Kennesaw Mountain National Park and the aircraft landing and taking off only a few feet away on McCollum Airfield. Chef Driven Menu, all menu items made daily from scratch.
- KGKarenG1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoCelebrated my daughters engagement. Food was delicious, our server wanted to please and was very attentive. The view at the airport is second to none. Thank you for making her day so memorable.More infoElevation Chop House and SkybarPrice: Moderate• Steakhouse• Kennesaw•4.1
- DADoyAChicago / Illinois •3 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoThe food at Caper’s is always excellent, plus we appreciate the options of full or half-portions. Server Miyah is cheerful, personable and attentive as are most of the waitstaff. Capers is a Marietta gem!More infoCapers on MainPrice: Expensive• American• Kennesaw•4.7
- SSelena1Atlanta Metro •5 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoAwesome experience!! The ambience was great. The sea bass, steak frites and white chocolate bread pudding were all to die for. The service was professional and accommodating. Also, they make a mean smoky old fashioned.More infoMac's ChophousePrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Marietta•4.7
- BMBillMAtlanta Metro •5 reviews4.0Dined on 9 Apr 2023The server, Isabella, should be praised for her service skills. She made our experience a meaningful time. Efficent, personable and caring! It is enough for our family to return.More infoRed Lobster - KennesawPrice: Moderate• Seafood• Kennesaw•4.4
- JBJodiBSouth Carolina •1 review5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023Fine dining comes to Canton Rd. 2nd time eating there and each time has been wonderful. A little pricey but what isn’t these days! Highly recommend!More infoCherokee ChophousePrice: Expensive• Steak• Marietta•4.7
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Atlanta
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Atlanta’s 5 most exciting restaurant debuts of 2023
Atlanta’s best new restaurants, ideal for your next brunch, lunch, or dinner, are home to some of the city’s hottest tables.
Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Atlanta
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find Black-owned and -operated restaurants to support. Explore the spots in your area.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Atlanta
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
Atlanta’s 11 best outdoor dining setups
Atlanta’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
15 restaurants vital to Atlanta
The city’s greatest dining destinations represent the many histories and cultures of the Big A.
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Atlanta
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
The Best Places to Grab a Drink in Atlanta This Summer
Though you won’t catch a local calling this city “Hotlanta,” there’s a good reason it earned that nickname—and it’s not just because of the muggy weather. Atlanta is a hotbed of exciting bars, consisting of laidback dens and sceney haunts. From lounges with award-winning cocktail programs and wine lists to taprooms with beers brewed on the premises, here are some of the bars most beloved by Atlantans.
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
Kennesaw is a Georgia college town known for its pizza, pub fare and traditional Southern food. Multiple restaurants in Kennesaw have been featured on Food Network shows like "Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives" and "Man v. Food." Locals love the traditional Southern-style biscuits and gravy you can get just about anywhere at any time of day or night. Thick biscuits the size of a grapefruit are cut in half, covered with fluffy scrambled eggs and smothered in sausage gravy. If Southern fare is not your style, plenty of restaurants offer farm-to-table options like freshly ground burgers or locally grown veggies for salads and pizzas.
Frequently asked questions
- Cobb Place Shopping Center
- Noonday Creek Park
- SpringHill Suites Atlanta Kennesaw
- Lost Mountain Crossing Shopping Center
- Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta NW/Kennesaw-Town Center
- Canterberry Park
- Softball Fiel
- Barrett Crosssing Shopping Center
- Fairfield Inn Suites Atlanta Kennesaw
- Days Inn Kennesaw
- Adams Park
- Town Center Prado Shopping Center
- Town Center At Cobb Shopping Center
- North Main Street Historic District
- Citizens Square Shopping Center
- Sleep Inn & Suites at Kennesaw State University
- Comfort Inn Kennesaw
- Shiloh Square Shopping Center
- Comfort Suites at Kennesaw State University
- Embassy Suites Atlanta - Kennesaw Town Center