- LCLisaCvipAtlanta Metro •3 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoNo. 246 never disappoints! The food, service, ambiance, everything was delightful. And sitting outside on a crisp early fall evening made it even better.More infono. 246Price: Moderate• Italian• Decatur•4.8
- SHShavonH1 review5.0Dined on 20 May 2023The live music and drinks were excellent. Our server was extremely knowledgeable of the menu and food preparation as well. Will definitely return.More infoCherokee Rose BBQ Bar and KitchenPrice: Expensive• American• Stone Mountain•4.7
- PCPCBROWN722Las Vegas •1 review4.0Dined on 14 Feb 2023Waitress was amazing. She took great care of us. We went on Monday. Endless shrimp was really good. An amazing deal for $22.00.More infoRed Lobster - SnellvillePrice: Moderate• Seafood• Snellville•3.8
- LMLanMAtlanta Metro •1 review5.0Dined on 24 Nov 2022Only 4 of us. Instead of being seated at a table for four we were seated at two small tables joined together. There were available tables for four. Yet 2 persons were seated at a table for four.More infoDining at the EvergreenPrice: Moderate• American• Stone Mountain•3
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Atlanta
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Atlanta’s 5 most exciting restaurant debuts of 2023
Atlanta’s best new restaurants, ideal for your next brunch, lunch, or dinner, are home to some of the city’s hottest tables.
Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Atlanta
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find Black-owned and -operated restaurants to support. Explore the spots in your area.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Atlanta
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
Atlanta’s 11 best outdoor dining setups
Atlanta’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
15 restaurants vital to Atlanta
The city’s greatest dining destinations represent the many histories and cultures of the Big A.
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Atlanta
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
The Best Places to Grab a Drink in Atlanta This Summer
Though you won’t catch a local calling this city “Hotlanta,” there’s a good reason it earned that nickname—and it’s not just because of the muggy weather. Atlanta is a hotbed of exciting bars, consisting of laidback dens and sceney haunts. From lounges with award-winning cocktail programs and wine lists to taprooms with beers brewed on the premises, here are some of the bars most beloved by Atlantans.
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
Discover Stone Mountain
Stone Mountain, Georgia, has many wonderful places to dine on a variety of food with most have a casual vibe catering to people visiting Stone Mountain Park. Start your day right with a hot cup of coffee and a baked pastry or pancakes.If you are going hiking or camping, then you can eat campfire favorites including Coke-infused ribs, chicken tenders and jambalaya under the stars without having to start your own bonfire. Consider eating a gourmet burger after beating a friend at a game of golf. Alternatively, consider dining on Georgia-style barbecue.There are also several places that make for great special occasion dining featuring crabs, steak, and shrimp. Many restaurants feature lovely views of the lakes making them a great place to start the day, grab a quick lunch or relax after a day in the park.
Frequently asked questions
As of October 1, 2023 there is 1 restaurant in Stone Mountain. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find American and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Stone Mountain who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeaway.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Stone Mountain either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Mccurdy Park
- Silver Hill Park
- Mountain Park Place Shopping Center
- Wade Walker County Park
- Rivercliff Village Shopping Center
- Mountain East Shopping Center
- Rockbridge Square Shopping Center
- Historic Stone Mountain Villiage
- Quality Inn Stone Mountain
- Vets Park
- Stone Mountain Carving
- Stone Mountain Square Shopping Center
- Stone Mountain State Memorial Park
- Park Place Square Shopping Center
- Stonewood Village Shopping Center
- Stonebridge Crossing Shopping Center
- Stone Mountain Park
- Mystery Valley Golf Course
- Holiday Inn Express Atlanta-Stone Mountain
- Stone Mountain Inn