Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
We have 3 Omakase seatings daily... 2:00 pm, 5:00 pm or 7:30 pm. Any allergies will need to be noted prior to the reservation date, so a special menu can be prepared. (We cannot accommodate the guest with all shellfish allergy, vegetarian, Kosher, gluten intolerance, or if you do not like uni)
Diners must cancel their reservation 48 hours in advance or will be subject to $75 fee, or $100 if the reservation is cancelled within 24 hours. If you do not show up, the fee will be full price of the course.
Please call us to make a reservation for a party of 5 or more.
A 18% gratuity may added for parties of 5 or more .
We have more information available on www.hihimanusushi.com
ho`o.PAI means to excite, inspire, and rouse. In 2017, chef Kevin J. Lee opened highly-anticipated and award winning PAI Honolulu after a four-year search for a welcoming restaurant that offered guests an innovative dining experience, while incorporating familiar flavors and presented in surprising ways. As a former food scientist, chef Kevin brings a unique balance, using the highest quality ingredients with a creative artist’s approach to presentation. His passion for his craft is evident in his commitment to curate as many of the ingredients that he uses in his menus in-house which has won the restaurant many awards including Hawaii's Best Restaurant, Best Chef's Tasting Menu, and more.
2 dining experiences:
4 course Prix Fixe Menu*
Chef's Tasting Menu**
*Pescatarian, Vegetarian and GF options available
**We are happy to accommodate dietary preferences and allergies with a 48 hour notice.
We offer you freshest Sashimi, Sushi and various chef Specials in Japanese cuisine along with selected Sake, Shochu and wines to complete your meal. Izakaya Matsuri is located in the center of town- on Young St. with lots of free parking for our customers.
(*We do not provide highchairs, or baby seats for children since we are Japanese - Izakaya style restaurant which is mainly for adults.)
* Please, aware that your reservation may be cancelled if you do not confirm your reservation, please cancel your reservation within 12 hours prior to your reservation,
or you will be subject to charge the cancellation fee per person $30.
Do text, or call us to cancel (business cell) 808-745-5858. (The cancellation fee will be automatically charged if it happens after 12 hours prior to your reservation time)
* You will be charged the fee for NO show.($50 per person on your credit card)
* Please, be aware we may add group service charge20 % for a table of 5 or more.
Restaurant features for U.S.
1. New environmentally friendly infrared grill technology.
2. A4/A5 meat air flown from Kagoshima, Japan to insure quality & freshness.
3. The best service that you can find with Yakiniku Dining.
Ya-Ya’s chophouse & seafood is a new steakhouse concept created for the adventurous guest who enjoys a diverse menu and full flavors. Ya-Ya’s strives to bring you the very best cuts of PRIME steaks as well as the highest rated A-5 Wagyu beef flown in directly from Nagasaki, JAPAN. We are also especially proud of our seafood selection; flying in live whole Maine lobster daily as well as using the freshest, locally sourced island fish available. A steakhouse that isn’t your typical steakhouse; a unique fun place that welcomes you, whoever you are, and will treat you as a VIP every time! This is our goal and our commitment to you!
Thank-you for being a part of our vision and if you enjoy your experience please tell a friend or two. If we fall below our expectations please immediately notify our Manager on duty and allow us an opportunity to make your experience better.
Mahalo for your support! Bon Appetit and cheer
Located on 2nd Floor in Velocity Honolulu Building. Use "Velocity Honolulu" or enter in "888 Kapiolani Blvd" as destination location for Uber or Lyft. DO NOT enter MW Restaurant in Uber or Lyft, because we have been having issues with guests being dropped at our old location. Entrance to the restaurant and valet parking is from Kapiolani Blvd making a right turn up the ramp. Parking on the ground level in the MW Valet only stall is prohibited and subject to be towed away at the owner expense.
Casual dining with a Hawaii Regional Cuisine flair accompanied by exquisite desserts. We are now located in the Velocity Honolulu building, across the street from the Blaisdell Center.
Our specialty "Nabe"(Hotpot) dashi is made from the rich flavor of Oxtail simmered for 24 hours.
Dip the various ingredients into the nabe briefly (Shabu Shabu style) and enjoy the flavorful combination of each ingredients mixed with our rich dish.
Reservations now available on the OpenTable network.
Just outside of Stage is our Amuse Wine Bar where we feature an 'Amuse Bites' menu of some familiar favorites from Stage in a casual atmosphere.
After a period of closure due to Covid-19, we are excited to re-open in both Stage Restaurant and Amuse Wine Bar beginning Friday, June 5, 2020.
We will post our new dinner and amuse bites menus to our website nightly and look forward to serving you!
Live Music Thursdays - Saturdays 6:00pm-9:00pm
*Please inform us of any food allergies or special dietary needs at least 72 hrs in advance. Reservations require credit card & must be cancelled at least 48 hrs in advance.
If there are no reservations available at your desired time, understand that we hold our patio seating, communal table, and bar stools for walk-in customers only. Please call to reserve parties larger than 8 guests. We are open to walk-ins only for Happy Hour ("Pau Work") from 2pm to 5pm Tuesday - Saturday and offer a pupu menu and drink specials.
Hang Loose at The Hen
Rooted in the local farm-to-table movement — a place where seasonality and culinary tradition are celebrated in tandem. One part Hawaii and one part Brooklyn. The atmosphere shares a brasserie feel with a laid-back island sensibility—a celebration and homage to all of our favorite things we enjoy eating and drinking.
Crafted with brick & reclaimed wood, our urban Hawaiian farmhouse features an open kitchen, lush plant wall, brick walls, and lots of natural light in a historic Chinatown building. The bar mixes classic and modern cocktails with artisanal flare with a well-curated wine list.
- SCSarahCvipSan Diego •3 reviews5.0Dined on 19 Sept 2023We had to change our reservation time twice due to our conference schedule, Ichifuji was very accommodating. I left voice message and they called me back. Great food and excellent service.More infoIchifujiPrice: Expensive• Shabu-shabu• Honolulu•4.6
- SSamurai6vipSan Francisco Bay Area •566 reviews5.0Dined on 19 Sept 2023Monday 4pm open and it’s packed!! Grabbed a seat at the bar in front of Russell, a very cool barkeep. So nice to see so many Japanese visitors…..they love the steak at RC!! I had the Osco Buco Ravioli and the Regular Size Fillet, both terrific!! And Bikini Blonde Pilsner brewed locally is my Happy Hour drink of choice. So if you’re staying In Waikiki, treat yourself and your entourage to a truly great Aloha experience at Ruth’s Chris.More infoRuth's Chris Steak House - Waikiki Beach WalkPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Waikiki•4.7
- MWMichaelWvipHawaii •70 reviews5.0Dined on 2 Jan 2023They revised their already-fabulous menu and removed a few of our favorite items. This allowed us to try their new items, and were we ever impressed. Their homes with whipped fetta with flatbread is truly a winner. Whenever we dine there, we feel like we are home. We also enjoyed their mahi tacos...amazing. Ended the evening with coffee and their Key Lime pie. Local musician Glenn Domingoʻs live music complimented the entire experience.More infoTommy Bahama Restaurant & Bar - Waikiki, HIPrice: Moderate• Hawaii Regional Cuisine• Waikiki•4.7
- CclosetfoodieNew York / Tri-State Area •4 reviews5.0Dined on 2 Jan 2023The food is always delicious. We ordered a couple new dishes, Greek goddess salad with chicken and the gnocchi. Both were excellent. I usually have the Panko crusted chicken salad or the chicken Parmesan, but I think the Greek goddess salad will become my go-to salad from now on.More infoRuscello - Nordstrom Ala MoanaPrice: Moderate• Mediterranean• Honolulu•4.7
- LULisaUvipHawaii •6 reviews5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023Beautiful ambiance but I wish there was the same selection of food as about 5 years ago.More infoOrchids at HalekulaniPrice: Expensive• Mediterranean• Waikiki•4.7
The city of Honolulu is a melting pot, making it a place where you can dine on all kinds of fare. The restaurants here offer everything from classic Hawaiian dishes to local Pacific Rim cuisine. You’ll even have access to many of the nation’s popular food chains in Honolulu. The freshness of Hawaii’s fish practically requires you to devour it, and the same is true for the pineapple. If you want to indulge in some fine dining while on vacation, check out Oahu’s restaurant scene. You’ll be able to sample Hawaii regional cuisine, a culinary style that involves combining fresh, local ingredients with cooking techniques from around the world, especially French, Italian and Asian methods. Head to one of the city’s laid-back dining establishments to eat like the locals do in areas like the Kapahulu neighborhood, which is located just outside Waikiki.
Frequently asked questions
As of September 29, 2023 there are 74 restaurants in Honolulu. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Contemporary American, Steakhouse, Hawaii Regional Cuisine, Japanese, American and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Honolulu who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeaway.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Honolulu either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Hawaii Prince Hotel Waikiki
- Moiliili Triangle
- Kawao Park
- Ala Moana Shopping Center
- USS Bowfin
- Salt Lake Shopping Center
- Aina Haina Shopping Center
- Chamberlain Field
- The Westin Princeville Ocean Resort Villas
- Hoaloha Park
- Aloha Tower Marketplace Shopping Center
- Villas of Kamalii 44
- Aloha Tower
- Magic Island, Hawaii
- National Memorial Cemetery of The Pacific
- Honolulu Stadium Old Stadium Park
- Airport Honolulu Hotel
- Honolulu Harbor
- Wilson Playground
- Niu Valley Shopping Center