Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
RESERVATIONS, CANCELLATIONS AND DIETARY RESTRICTIONS:
Seatings are at 5:00 and 8:00, so please be punctual. If you are late, please call to let us know. We will make every attempt to catch you up, but we absolutely cannot make any guarantees on coursing and pacing. Reservations are STRICTLY held by Credit Card. Cancellations within 48 hours of the reservation will be charged $200 per guest, WITH ABSOLUTELY NO EXCEPTIONS. Please allow at least 2.5 hours for dinner. Allergies or dietary restrictions must be made known to the restaurant when reservation is made. If dietary restrictions are presented without notice, we will make every reasonable attempt to accommodate them but can make no guarantees.
Check out our Instagram @VanaPaia
- OTOpenTable DinerPhoenix / Arizona •1 review4.0Dined on 10 Sept 2023salad with fried leeks and something that added truffle flavor and cheese was so good. Meant for sharing but I ate it myself. I’d go back for that alone.More infoVana PaiaPrice: Expensive• Sushi• Paia•4.2
- GGGianinaGSeattle / Eastern Washington •5 reviews5.0Dined on 8 Sept 2023My husband and I had the perfect dinner!! Food was beautiful and tasted amazing! Love these folks.More infonyloSPrice: Very Expensive• French American• Paia•5
- OTOpenTable DinervipHawaii •7 reviews5.0Dined on 31 Aug 2023Delicious food in a lovely setting. Took me back to Japan!More infoWabisabi MauiPrice: Expensive• Japanese• Paia•4.9
- OTOpenTable DinerHawaii •2 reviews5.0Dined on 23 Aug 2023We were here several years ago so made reservations months ago for this restaurant. Everything was still wonderful. At this terrible time for Lahaina and Maui, we hope people will quickly bring their business and love back to this beautiful island.More infoHaliimaile General StorePrice: Expensive• Hawaii Regional Cuisine• Makawao•4.8
- JEJERSEYvipHawaii •7 reviews5.0Dined on 27 Jun 2023Servers were very friendly and lunch was very goodMore infoCafe MamboPrice: Moderate• International• Paia•4.2
While you can find a wide variety of restaurants in Paia, this area of the island of Maui is loaded with unique foods influenced by the multiple cultures that settled Hawaii. Eat like the locals and try poi, which is mashed taro root served like a thick sweet paste or eaten with fish. Check out restaurants serving traditional luau foods like Kalua pig, which is cooked underground. Paia is bursting with restaurants serving all types of seafood dishes including swordfish, snapper, ahi tuna and mahi-mahi. Try marinated and grilled deep-water fish in a dish called Monchong. The laid-back atmosphere makes it easy to seek out a food truck or a small restaurant on the beach to experience some of the best local cuisine.
Frequently asked questions
As of September 25, 2023 there are 2 restaurants in Paia. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Sushi, French American and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Paia who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeaway.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Paia either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.