Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Please not KIN no longer accepts odd party sizes, i.e. parties of 3,5,7, etc.
When using the waitlist, please specify if you would like to be seated indoor or outdoor in the note section (Weather permitting). This is not a reservation - if you not here within 15 minutes of being notified of your table being ready, your name will be removed from the waitlist.
Daily specials available and also our signature family hour menu from 4:30pm to 6pm featuring $16.50 Entree's.
10-12 course small prix fixe dining experience, each course paired with wine from our award wining cellar.
Recipient of the prestigious North Idaho Life 5 Star Dining experience award (only 2nd ever presented)
Recipient of Spokane Culinary Guild "Best Private Dining" award
Winner People's Choice Chef's Battle Northwest
Winner Judge's Choice and People's Choice award - North Idaho Culinary Competition
Enjoy time in our Game room or near the firepits in our outside patio in between courses - we welcome you to what has been described as one of the best dining experiences in the world.
Enjoy our house wine Roghani Vineyards or allow staff to suggest one of our 100+ hand-selected wines from around the world.
Reservations are recommended for lunch and require the purchase of a foot traffic pass to access the gondola.
Reservation changes and cancellations require 48 hours notice. Last minute cancellations and no shows will be charged $25 per person.
Mike is a Sandpoint native and most recently served as Executive Chef at 41 South. Under his leadership, 41 South was consistently voted as one of the best restaurants in Sandpoint. Mike learned his craft at the Seattle Culinary Academy earning an Associates of Culinary Arts degree in 2008. His culinary expertise was further developed at several concepts managed and owned by the Tom Douglas Restaurant Group in Seattle, notably Etta’s and SeaTown, after beginning his career with Schweitzer Mountain Resort.
- WBWillisBLos Angeles •2 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoServer was knowledgeable and made the dinner great. Food offerings not the same old fare. It was a great evening.More infoALAVITAPrice: Moderate• Italian• Boise•4.6
- DDianalovestoeatvipIdaho •13 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoOur experience was great, from the food to the view to the atmosphere, and our server, Kriss, was excellent and fun. Full of knowledge on meals and Cocktails. We thoroughly enjoyed our evening at Ling Louie's in Boise. A super date night venue. They played fun music, too.More infoLing & Louie's Asian Bar and Grill-BoisePrice: Moderate• Asian• Boise•4.5
- OTOpenTable DinerChicago / Illinois •3 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoI always come to Fork for dinner when I’m in Boise and it’s consistently amazing. The local flavors, fresh products and very attentive staff making the experience awesome. You won’t find a bad menu item!More infoFork - BoisePrice: Moderate• American• Boise•4.5
- MHMaryHvipIdaho •16 reviews5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023Booked the NYE package which came with a buffet breakfast. The food was awesome and the wait staff phenomenal!!More infoRiverside GrillPrice: Moderate• American• Boise•4
- SsharonSvipLas Vegas •17 reviews5.0Dined on 6 Aug 2019Cecily was incredible and friendly. Great service! She gave us lots of information about the area, food choices, and even discussed our kids. We really appreciated her kindness.More infoThe Sandbar Patio Bar & GrillPrice: Moderate• American• Boise•4.2
The Gem State is known for its potatoes, and you can enjoy a range of creative preparations throughout the state. However, for those wanting to set out on a culinary adventure, you can expect much more than potato dishes. Whether you're planting roots or just passing through, you'll want to try potato pancakes cooked by a locally owned establishment. Authentic Mexican cuisine can also be found in abundance throughout the state. You'll find a wide assortment of ethnic cuisines to enjoy. Excellent restaurants serving Brazilian BBQ, Thai and Japanese food can be found throughout the state. There's no lack of fine French dining when you're looking for a special night out and casual diners for the times you need a quick bite.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Boise is Chandlers Steakhouse
- Best Western Plus Coeur d'Alene Inn
- Sun Valley Lodge
- Hayden Lake Sportsman Park
- Treasure Valley Ball Park
- Holly Shopping Center
- The Riverside Hotel
- Coeur D'Alene Casino Resort Hotel
- I-84 Motor Inn
- SpringHill Suites Boise ParkCenter
- Graham Guard Station
- Roaring Springs Waterpark
- Indian Creek Guard Station
- Cold Springs Guard Station
- Bronco Stadium
- Westgate Mall
- Hotel 43 Boise
- Riverbend Inn
- Residence Inn by Marriott Boise Downtown
- Gene Day Park
- Lake Pend Oreille