Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
We have 10 tables in our dining room and can accommodate a maximum of 5 people for any reservations .
IMPORTANT NOTE : DUE TO LIMITED CAPACITY AND LACK OF LOBBY WE REQUEST NO CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 8
Llama is an intimate space, please be conscious of noise levels in consideration for other parties dining with us and their respective occasions.
Featured on Food Network's “Diners, Drive-ins and Dives.”
Voted best Irish Pub, Sports, Fish N' Chips, Reuben & Ultimate Brunch destination!
The Sisters were born and raised in county Limerick, Ireland.
It exemplifies the best of Irish hospitality, where we are devoted to excellent comfort food, service, and great European pints while enjoying lively events, sports and more!
A Modern International Sports Pub showing Six Nations Rugby, English Premier League, and Football games on 30 Monster HD TV's!
We look forward to your visit at the pub. Slainte!
****STRICT DRESS CODE: ALL gentlemen are required to wear long pants and closed-toe shoes in the dining room. Hats are not permitted.
****Salt requires a credit card to secure all reservations. All credit card information will be processed securely. No-shows or cancellations less than 2 days in advance will be subject to a charge of $75 per person. Changes to the guest count made less than 2 days in advance will be subject to a charge of $25 per person.
Norikase is also the FIRST IN JAX restaurant to offer an omakase experience, where skilled chefs curate a 15-17 course menu directly in front of you. A chef-to-guest intimate experience in a speakeasy setting. The concept of omakase, meaning "I leave it up to you," promises a one-of-a-kind dining adventure. Please make your omakase experience through Tock.
Piesanos is a locally owned restaurant with locations in Gainesville, Ocala, The Villages, Clermont, Windermere and St. Augustine! We are the only restaurant in the state with a Granite Stone Fired Pizza oven! Dine in, Take Out & Catering available!
- OTOpenTable DinerDallas - Fort Worth •2 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoThis place brings elevated vibes to Jacksonville while leaving pretension at the door. Their cocktail selection and food menu are carefully curated to match the incredible ambiance they have built.More infoNorikasePrice: Very Expensive• Japanese• Jacksonville•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinerSan Diego •1 review5.0Dined 5 days agoIII Forks is a classy, elegant steak house in Tapestry Park. Their cut of beef is the best in town and sets the restaurant apart from Ruth's Chris or Cowford. Service is sound, drinks are fantastic. Dining rooms are a bit uppity, which is great for special occasions. The bar is dark and moody, creating a great happy hour or business dinner.More infoIII Forks - JacksonvillePrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Baymeadows•4.4
- CHChuckHJacksonville / Northeast Florida •1 review5.0Dined on 24 Nov 2023Came here before the movies and enjoyed some drinks and apps! Peruvian wings and aoli garlic fries were great!More infoCulhane's Irish Pub & Restaurant- SouthsidePrice: Moderate• Irish• Baymeadows•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinerCoastal Georgia •1 review5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023Great waiters and waitresses, very respectful, professional, and aware of gluten allergies.More infoCooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant - JacksonvillePrice: Moderate• American• Baymeadows•4.5
- HSHannahSJacksonville / Northeast Florida •1 review5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023Food was great! Service was fantastic. Waiters very informative. Price not bad for fine dining. Huge salad bar selection. We felt very comfortable here and will be back again!More infoTerra Gaucha Brazilian SteakhousePrice: Expensive• Brazilian Steakhouse• Baymeadows•4.7
Jacksonville, in Northeast Florida, is the city that spans the largest amount of area in the United States, so it should come as no surprise that there's a wide variety of restaurants in the area. Whether you're looking for a casual, down-home restaurant or some quality fine dining, you're sure to find something in Northeast Florida. While the region is known for its distinctive Bayou cuisine featuring frog legs and alligator tails, you can also find plenty of freshly caught fish from the Halifax River. Another local favorite is Cuban-style tacos flavored in the manner traditional to the Cuban heritage with onion, bell peppers, jalapenos, cumin, oregano and bay leaves. From elegant bistros to fish fry shacks, Northeast Florida offers an eclectic mix of choices for your next favorite meal.
Frequently asked questions
Celebrate special occasion at the best restaurants in Jacksonville. Our customers recommend Ruth's Chris Steak House - DoubleTree Jacksonville, Terra Gaucha Brazilian Steakhouse and David's Restaurant & Lounge
As of December 4, 2023 there are 154 restaurants in Jacksonville. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find American, Steakhouse, Italian, Seafood, Spanish and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your booking today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Jacksonville who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeaway.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Jacksonville either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Residence Inn Jacksonville Butler Boulevard
- Gold Tier at Saint Augustine - VDL 101 G
- Embassy Suites Jacksonville Baymeadows
- Hampton Inn Saint Augustine-I-95
- Sawgrass Marriott Golf Resort & Spa
- Old St Augustine Village
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Palm Coast I-95
- The Ritz-Carlton, Amelia Island
- Ortega Village Square
- Bayfront Marin House
- St Augustine Outlets
- Fernandina Beach
- Gold Tier at Saint Augustine - PRV 308 G
- Times Union Center For The Performing Arts
- Soutel Drive And Norfolk Road Shopping Center
- Jacksonville Zoo Gardens
- Town And Country Shopping Center
- River City Brewing Company
- Hampton Inn & Suites Amelia Island
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Jacksonville Butler Boulevard