Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
We pride ourselves on good food served in a beautiful ambience by friendly & helpful people .
We look forward to welcoming you soon !
ALL BOOKINGS FOR 6-8 needs to go through firstname.lastname@example.org with a mobile number
Please make sure you have selected the Correct dining area when booking. The Gastro Lounge, The Cabin or The Fox and Hare.
NO SHOWS or cancelations less than 24 hours before bookings will result in a €10 charge per guest
Husband & wife; Sam & Emily Moody have undertaken a careful and considered refurbishment of this historic space to create a relaxed-elegant dining room re-capturing the feel of the late Victorian/early Georgian building.
An updated kitchen will celebrate Irish food using the very best of Laois’ larder & exceptional Irish suppliers. The menu is simple, seasonal, exciting and diverse.
Everybody is welcome to dine at Bramley; a friendly, relaxed & knowledgeable team allow guests to enjoy an at-ease Lunch or Dinner experience.
Exceptional simplicity, Warm hospitality.
Private parking is available daily from 5.30pm at the rear of the restaurant.
We look forward to seeing you soon
Sugar Loaf Lounge Bar
Also ideally located on the lobby level, The Sugar Loaf Lounge Bar is the perfect setting for a pre-dinner cocktail with friends and colleagues.
ELY WINE STORE Maynooth is a wine shop that doubles as a wine bar and café with an intimate dining room upstairs where breakfast, lunch, dinner and weekend brunch are served. A place where you could buy any of the 400 wines to enjoy there or bring home!
The Wine Store will be an exciting addition to Maynooth’s bustling town centre.
It also has a distinctive design, maintaining some of the original features of the building.
From Farm to Plate – we are all about fresh ingredients, fresh food and fresh thinking. We pride ourselves on menus created from the finest fresh and local ingredients. Our guests love to linger in an atmosphere of modern cool and premium service. Mix your drinks in the glow of mixed modern art - with artists such as Hirst .
A warm welcome awaits you here at the Clermont – see you soon !!
Fresh, flavoursome and (wherever possibly) local ingredients are what give our beer it’s character. Cutting corners here is not an option at Dead Centre Brewing. We believe you get out what you put in…so only the best goes in.
We offers the complete dining experience with our full bar, which combines luxury, privacy & comfort. With our inspired chefs and our warm and welcoming staff we will turn your night into one you will always remember!
- OTOpenTable DinerDublin •2 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoHad a great time in the new Hawksmoor on College Green. Great service, amazing dining room and delicious food. Only criticism is we though the 1kg of the chateaubriand with sides would be enough for four of us but we were left wanting more of the delicious cut. Overall I’d recommend and definitely go back. Tables are super for groups.More infoHawksmoor DublinPrice: Expensive• undefined• Dame Street•4.3
- Aandyb1 review5.0Dined 7 days agoFantastic food and service, nice selection of wineMore infoNeighbourhood NaasPrice: Very Expensive• Irish• Naas•4.5
- SBSharonBLeinster •1 review5.0Dined on 15 Sept 2023Wonderful night at 33 South Main for friends 50th birthday on Friday15th. The service was amazing, didn't get the girls name that looked after us but she was by far the best waitress I have come across. Friendly efficient knowledgeable excellent at her job and a real asset to 33 South Main. She even set us up with a table for bingo and checked in a few times to see if all was good with us.More info33 South MainPrice: Moderate• Gastro Pub• Naas•4.4
- LCLeliaCLeinster •1 review5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023Excellent food served by friendly and courteous staff in a very busy resteraunt. No rush with meals. Plenty of time given between each course. Highly recommend this restaurant.More infoLemongrass Fusion NaasPrice: Moderate• Asian• Naas•4.7
- SMStephenMvipDublin •5 reviews5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023It was a pleasure to return to the Ivy for some comfort food on this cold dismal January afternoon. I enjoyed the same excellent, yet unfussy service as I’ve come to expect which is a credit to the entire teamMore infoThe Ivy Dawson StreetPrice: Expensive• Contemporary British• South City Centre•4.4
Frequently asked questions
As of September 30, 2023 there are 64 restaurants in Leinster. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Irish, European, Tapas / Small Plates, Gastro Pub, Asian and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Leinster who deliver with Uber Eats, Deliveroo, Just Eat.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeaway.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Leinster either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Gibstown Station
- Glendalough Monastery
- Black Castle
- County Carlow Military Museum
- Wexford Railway Station
- Seafield Golf & Spa Hotel
- Carlow College
- Millenium Maze
- Clayton Hotel, Leopardstown (formerly Bewleys Hotel Leopardstown)
- Glenroe Open Farm
- Lullymore Heritage Discovery Park
- Kells Heritage Centre
- Cabra Castle Hotel
- Rock Farm Slane - Glamping
- St Brigid's Roman Catholic Church
- The Wooden House
- Ballylog Castle
- Laytown And Bettystown Golf Club
- Powerscourt Hotel, Autograph Collection(r)
- Rosslare Ferry Port