Downtown Louisville Restaurants
Make a free reservation
Available for dinner now in Downtown Louisville
Outdoor dining in Downtown Louisville
Check out diners' favourite restaurants in Downtown Louisville
Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Jeff Ruby regulars will be pleased to know that their favorite signature items from the Cincinnati restaurants will be well represented in Louisville. The bone-in filet, the 7 cheese baked macaroni, creamed spinach, truffle flake, & of course Jeff Ruby's secret recipe cheesecake are all staples of the Louisville menu.
Styled after the great NY steakhouses of the 1930s & '40s, Jeff Ruby's promises to be as pleasing visually as it is to the palate. French art-deco design, plush mohair upholstery, hand-selected antique furniture, and cinematic crystal chandeliers anchored by a 1950s-era antique are featured in the Starz series Magic City and the 32-foot wall of wine.
Now serving breakfast, lunch, dinner and weekend brunch.
For your special events or corporate meetings, Brendon's Catch 23 offers five (5) exclusive private dining rooms. The private dining rooms are equipped with HDMI hookups and mobile projection capabilities. Our largest private dining room features a double-sided fireplace for that elegant and relaxing dining experience. The full menu or personalized menu packages are offered for groups.
The bar features a soft seating lounge area for relaxing while enjoying our variety of hand crafted unique cocktails. Our Bachelor Fix and Brendon’s 1081 are two of our specialty cocktails and a great addition to any dining experience. Brendon’s Catch 23 Rare Reserve, and allocated wines is a Sommelier driven, menu centric wine list designed to compliment the fresh Seafood, prime steaks and low country items featured on o
Established in 1986, by Vincenzo and Agostino Gabriele, Vincenzo's is an award-winning restaurant, located at 150 S. Fifth Street, in downtown Louisville, which specializes in Authentic Northern Italian Cuisine.
Vincenzo's was rated the #22nd Best Restaurant in America by Yahoo Cuisine January 2020, and The Best Italian Restaurant in Kentucky by The Daily Meal in May 2020! Specializing in Table-Side food preparation and flaming specialty desserts and coffees!
Since 1993 in Dallas, Texas, the name “Bob’s” has been synonymous with a best-in-class steakhouse experience. Over the years, we have built upon the reputation we earned at our original Dallas location by opening restaurants across the nation that proudly offer the best cuts of meat available to guests, no matter where they call home. We are proud to be a part of the local Louisville community and bring the highest quality steak and chops to Kentucky.
We carry an extensive wine selection, hand-picked by our in-house wine buyer, and a full bar stocked with local liquor, beer, and wine.
Complimentary valet is available.
If dinner is what you are looking for. The Levee Bourbon Lounge will feature the same great menu as River House Restaurant. Seating is available Friday and Saturday nights from 4 pm - 11 pm. Indulge in your favorite appetizer or entree and fall in love with the alluring atmosphere.
Serving breakfast and lunch, the Café offers guests a contemporary a la carte menu throughout the week and a delectable brunch buffet on the weekends.
Parking: Self Parking in the connected, city garage. Valet parking by the Brown Hotel staff.
Reservations are for the Lobby Bar and Grill. Currently, the English Grill is not open, nor accepting reservations.
Offering sweeping views of the river and downtown Louisville paired with a supper club-style menu and cocktail program, Swizzle, a new restaurant and bar by AJS Hotels is currently taking reservations
The Swizzle Supper Club menu will feature the area’s best prime steaks, chops, sustainable seafood, and local produce, all served up from the open-concept exhibition kitchen situated in the middle of the restaurant, allowing diners to watch the culinary action. The beverage program will take a more retro tone, with classic cocktails, including seasonal features, and a curated list of wines available by the glass or the bottle. Swizzles Big Bar area will also offer happy hour specials and bar bites, encouraging diners to drop by for a quick drink, or linger for the evening.
New restaurants to OpenTable in Downtown Louisville
See what locals rave about in Downtown Louisville
- OTOpenTable DinerCentral Kentucky •1 review5.0Dined 1 day agoAbsolutely outstanding experience! River House is one of my absolute favorites and never disappoints. We had Delaney for the first time and she was AMAZING! Brittany is our normal go to waitress and even on her off day, she and Delaney made sure my birthday was one to remember. 10/10 I can never recommend River House enough.More infoRiver House Restaurant & Raw Bar$$$$• Seafood• Downtown Louisville•4.7
- CBChrisB1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoFirst time eating at Jeff Ruby’s and I can tell you it will not be the last. Our hostess (Britnee with glasses) was fabulous. We left full and feeling like we just went through an experience. All of our food was exceptional and steaks like no other, but that Ruby Roll was the most amazing thing I’ve ever experienced.More infoJeff Ruby's Steakhouse - Louisville$$$$• Steak• Downtown Louisville•4.9
- RZRoseZCentral Kentucky •6 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoI have to say that the folks working here are gracious, friendly, accommodating, and clearly enjoy what they do. I've been here for holidays, birthdays, and now a work lunch. All of these times we received great service and the food is excellent each time. Great southern food and the bread pudding may be the best in the city.More infoLou Lou on Market$$$$• Cajun• East Market St - NuLu•4.6
- PPickyeatervipMiami - Dade •5 reviews5.0Dined on 2 Jan 2023The ambiance was energetic and fun! The food was delicious and authentic. The staff was wonderful and made the evening more enjoyable.More infoLa Bodeguita De Mima$$$$• Cuban• East Market St - NuLu•4.9
- PpaulfCentral Kentucky •2 reviews5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023This was an awesome experience. The service was next to none food was absolutely delicious and the restaurant was decorated beautifully.More infoGuacamole Modern Mexican$$$$• Mexican• East Market St - NuLu•4.8
Restaurant experiences trending in Downtown Louisville
Discover Downtown Louisville
The state of Kentucky is known around the globe for its fried chicken, and Downtown Louisville has some of the best the state has to offer. While Louisville is famous for being the home of the world's largest fried chicken chain and second-largest fast food chain in the world, it boasts many independent chicken and waffle houses, gourmet fried chicken restaurants, and hole-in-the wall diners serving up this popular comfort food. When you visit the area, don't get so focused on finding the best fried chicken joint that you miss out on the many restaurants serving classic Southern cuisine such as breaded catfish, hush puppies and the Hot Brown, an open-face sandwich with bacon and turkey made popular by the Brown Hotel located in Downtown Louisville.
Frequently asked questions
Healthy restaurants located in Downtown Louisville include River House Restaurant & Raw Bar, Brendon's Catch 23 and Swizzle
Restaurants with gluten-free options in Downtown Louisville are River House Restaurant & Raw Bar, Brendon's Catch 23 and Repeal
Bottomless brunch in Downtown Louisville is available at J Graham's Cafe, River House Restaurant & Raw Bar and Repeal
The most romantic restaurant in Downtown Louisville is Jeff Ruby's Steakhouse - Louisville
Restaurants in Downtown Louisville with a great view include River House Restaurant & Raw Bar, Swizzle and Walker's Exchange
- Frazier Historical Arms Museum
- Drury Inn & Suites Louisville East
- Fern Valley Hotel and Conference Center
- United States Marine Hospital
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Louisville Downtown
- Freedom Hall
- Shelbyville Road Plaza Shopping Center
- Hyatt Regency Louisville
- Red Roof Inn Louisville Fair and Expo
- Hurstbourne Corners Shopping Center
- Full Screen Visitors Center In Historic Old Louisville
- Holiday Inn Louisville East - Hurstbourne
- Aloft Louisville Downtown
- Trader Baker Mall
- Festival On Jefferson Court Shopping Center
- Holiday Inn Louisville Airport - Fair/Expo
- The Forum Shopping Center
- Louisville Marriott East
- Jefferson Mall Shopping Center
- Portland Park