Cuisine (20 of 90)
450 restaurants available nearby
We started with the Oysters Rockefeller, the best we have had in a long time.
The Lobster bisque is scrumptious with lots of lobster stirred in.
The spinach salad was a winner.
The Veal chop was perfectly done along with the risotto.
The chef owner and wife are super friendly and out to...
The food never disappoints!
All was good - but the sound system was just a bit too loud. Especially for the reduced number of people in the restuarant.
I went on a Thursday night with 8 family members. We were in our own room. Everyone was very impressed with the all the courses, drinks, service and the price. I believe it is a hidden gem. My wife and I enjoyed it so much we went back the next day for Valentines dinner.
- Hyatt Place Dewey Beach
- East Park Plaza Shopping Center
- Shops At Kenilworth Shopping Center
- Bay Hills Shopping Center
- Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Embassy Suites Baltimore - at BWI Airport
- Bay Bridge Marina
- Francis Scott Key Mall Shopping Center
- Security Square Mall Shopping Center
- Maryland Marina
- Arundel Mills
- Odenton Shopping Center
- Timonium Shopping Center
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Baltimore
- Annapolis Harbor
- Motel 6 Martinsburg
- Annapolis Mall Shopping Center
- Parole Shopping Center
- Baltimore Marriott Waterfront
- Bethany Beach