9 restaurants available nearby
For my reservation I had a small request to include a special welcome dessert (billed to me) welcoming a friend from out of the country.
It did not happen.
Every thing else’s was amazing, if I had one critique it would be that the lamb ravioli did not allow the lamb flavour to be at the forefront,...
The food at Splash never disappoints and the portions are huge! Darrell is one of the best servers we ever encountered, providing information and recommendations as well as being attentive, friendly and very entertaining. One of our favorite places to bring guests from out of town!
Excellent meal, a collaboration between Chef Chris Pyne and Chef David Smart. Very creative, wonderful sauces. Great flavour, texture, even foraging. Enjoyed the wine pairings too. We’ll be back.
The Med Restaurant is one of Saint John's oldest restaurants, serving hungry guests since 1971.Since then, the restaurant has gone through many changes and improvements along the way.Chef Christos (second generation) and his team are proud to prepare Greek and continental dishes, using fresh and...
- Magic Mountain Water Park
- Exploits Lower Harbour
- Ship Harbour
- Courtyard by Marriott Halifax
- Best Western Dartmouth Hotel & Suites
- Atlantica Hotel Halifax
- Alexander Keith's Brewery
- St. John's International Airport
- Holiday Inn Express St. John's International Airport
- Fools Harbour
- Hants Harbour
- The Prince George Hotel
- Victoria General Hospital
- Halifax Shopping Centre
- Iwk Health Centre
- Back Harbour
- Sailors Harbour
- Memorial University of Newfoundland
- Residence Inn by Marriott Halifax Downtown
- St John Regional Hospital