Cuisine (20 of 25)
23 restaurants available nearby
We were in NOLA during Mardi Gras, had no dinner reservations and every place was packed. We stumbled upon Fulton St. Bistro in the lobby of the Omni Hotel. It is a new spot. The restaurant manager was our server and treated us like VIPs.
The food was mixed: the Gris Gris oysters were fantastic, some other items were a bit bland. The service was fairly slow, but the staff was courteous and helpful. Wouldn't be my first choice, but a solid option if you're in the area.
Food was excellent! Waiter was friendly, engaging, and knowledgeable.
Pork belly, Oyster, and Gumbo apps were all fantastic.
Entrees were very good as well.
Bread pudding was delicious:)
Cocktails well prepared and portions more than adequate.
Great oysters. Yum. Yum yum. Yum. Want to go back.
- Castay Shopping Center
- JW Marriott New Orleans
- Fontainebleau State Park
- Frenchmen Orleans 519
- New Orleans Riverwalk Shopping Center
- Lakeside Shopping Center
- InterContinental New Orleans
- Ernest N Morial Convention Center
- Westwego Park
- Maison Dupuy Hotel
- Barataria Preserve
- Hilton New Orleans Riverside
- Comfort Inn Marrero
- Tennis Complex
- Sheraton New Orleans Hotel
- SpringHill Suites by Marriott New Orleans Downtown
- Embassy Suites New Orleans - Convention Center
- MSY Airport
- Laurel Valley Museum
- Canal Place Shopping Center