22 restaurants available nearby
Amazing dining experience! A bit hard to find, but the food was very good and the service was even better! The hostess was the absolute sweetest, and so was the waitress. When my food was taking a very long time to come out, they immediately removed it from the bill, which I really appreciated....
We had a wonderful time celebrating two graduations and one passing the Bar exam. Our waiter gracefully put up with all of our corny jokes and stories while providing impeccable service and hospitality. We will definitely recommend Bob’s Steak and Chop House to anybody looking for a delicious meal...
My girlfriend and I came here for our anniversary. The atmosphere was calm and relaxing and the service was perfect (never waited for service but never felt like we were being hounded either). Our server Josh was friendly and knowledgeable and made some solid recommendations. I got the filet mignon...
Look for the back alley neon sign to discover our speakeasy and travel to a bygone era when alcohol and jazz flowed freely during Prohibition. Share cocktails with friends and compete on our four professional bowling lanes as you indulge in the opulent and mysterious atmosphere that alluring havens...
- Springhurst Towne Center Shopping Center
- Holiday Manor Shopping Center
- Hurstbourne Corners Shopping Center
- Pioneer Weapons Hunting Area
- Old Brownsboro Crossing Shopping Center
- Kentucky Horse Park
- White Oak Golf Course
- Holiday Inn Express Berea
- Louisville Marriott Downtown
- SDF Airport
- Holiday Inn Louisville East - Hurstbourne
- University of Kentucky Art Museum
- Freedom Hall
- Kentucky Artisan Center At Berea
- Shelbyville Road Plaza Shopping Center
- Commonwealth Stadium, Lexington
- Clark Railroad Station Historical
- Rupp Arena
- Old Louisville
- Fourth Street Live