Cuisine (20 of 43)
43 restaurants available nearby
Fantastic spot….great selection of seafood and a great place to impress out of town guests. The halibut entree was phenomenal and everyone was very pleased with their order. Our server was amazing. Overall experience was an 11/10!
As always it was really good. I just wasent the biggest fan of the tenderloin this time but the seafood risotto was out of this world. I messed up and should gotten that. Service in point and ambiance perfect.
The food was very good. The waitress was excellent. Very friendly and helpful. Maybe you should use smaller plates as there doesn't look like a lot of food on the plate for $50.00. Now the food tasted very good the plate just was a little plain and looked empty.
The stunning view of Downtown Halifax is what draws you up to The Decks! Although the delicious assortment of crafted cuisine & cocktails is what will keep you coming back for more. The Decks has the perfect setting for date night, patio drinks & food with friends & family. Join us for a bite to...
- Clam Harbour
- Msvu Art Gallery
- Halifax Marriott Harbourfront Hotel
- Lumsden Pond Provincial Park
- Casino Nova Scotia
- Little Bridgeport Harbour
- Holiday Inn Express St. John's International Airport
- Halifax Waterfront Boardwalk
- Boat Harbour
- Halifax / Stanfield International Airport
- Moose River Gold Mines Provincial Park
- Alexander Keith's Brewery
- Crowne Plaza Fredericton Lord Beaverbrook
- Hampton Inn by Hilton Halifax Downtown
- Surfside Inn
- Best Western Plus Moncton
- Popes Harbour
- Cole Harbour
- Digby Arena
- Great Triton Harbour