158 restaurants available nearby
Was a bit wary when we arrived at the restaurant. Quite empty for a Friday night. The food was amazing. The portions perfect. We ordered Pizza Americano and Pasta Arriabatta. Both tasted fresh and homemade. Cleared our plates.
Would highly recommend the food.
We have had the most amazing time in Bar 1661. We shared a meat&cheese board, which was so generous and tasty. As for the drinks... the cocktails are little masterpieces, my date loved the whiskey selection. The service was impeccable, guys so pleasant to deal with and really knew their stuff re....
- IFSC Dublin City Apartments
- Jurys Inn Dublin Parnell Street
- Grafton Street
- Grand Canal Dock Dart Station
- Plaza Hotel Tallaght
- Vicar Street
- Guiness Storehouse
- National Gallery of Ireland
- Powerscourt Townhouse Centre
- Dun Laoghaire Harbour
- Leopardstown Racecourse
- Rathfarnham Castle
- Merrion Square Dublin
- Crumlin Our Lady's Hospital For Sick Children
- Mater Private Hospital
- Leopardstown Park Hospital
- Temple Street The Children'sHospital
- Blackrock Market
- Pearse Station