Cuisine (20 of 22)
24 restaurants available nearby
This visit we had the crab imperial appetizer, my wife had the salmon and I had the scallops. And a couple of signature drinks and we had a wonderful dinner. We certainly enjoy the atmosphere. We finally toured the tavern area and it’s very inviting. I see drinks and an appetizer in our near...
Their spirits are AMAZING. So much flavor! The atmosphere is fun and the staff is super friendly and knowledgeable about the products. One of the owners did the presentation for our tasting and she was really cool.
Our fist visit...Quite possibly the best restaurant meal I've ever enjoyed. I had the Halibut.
The unsweetened tea infused with papaya was amazing.
The chocolate orange pudding dessert was out of this world fantastic. I licked the plate and didn't care who was watching.
Our waiter - MacKenzie,...
Very nice but a martini or double shot cocktail shouldn’t be twice the price… 18 drink for Hagerstown? Going to turn people off. Charge for the drink then 2-3 dollars for the additional shot. Labor and supply is well paid for by the original drink price.
- Gallery Place Chinatown Metro Station
- Foggy Bottom GWU Metro Station, Washington D.C.
- The Avant at Reston Town Center
- Potomac Village Shopping Center
- Pentagon City Metro Station
- Logan Park
- Capital Hilton
- The Ritz-Carlton, Washington, D.C.
- John F Kennedy Center For The Performing Arts
- International Spy Museum
- Washington Union Station DC
- Fair Oaks Mall Shopping Center
- The Mayflower Hotel, Autograph Collection
- Dulles Town Center Mall
- Twinbrook Metro Station
- National Harbor
- Crystal Gateway Marriott
- The National Conference Center
- National Air And Space Museum Steven F Udvar Hazy Center
- Gallery Place Chinatown Metro Station, Washington D.C.