10 restaurants available nearby
Service was attentive but not overbearing. Spanish Octopus appetizer was wonderful. Slightly smoky and spicy. Ravioli was very good with ricotta, kale and sun dried tomato.
Lasagna was great with sausage, spinach and a momma must have made it red sauce. Great wine list. Very enjoyable dining...
We went for brunch; unfortunately brunch ended at 11 (a tad early for my taste), so we made do with the lunch menu. Think diner-type food, but seafood-themed. The coffee was good, the Bloody Mary was fantastic and the service was excellent. I also really enjoyed the ambiance and our window side...
- Franciscan Inn
- Santa Barbara Museum of Art
- Santa Lucia Square Shopping Center
- Lake Cachuma Recreation Area
- Courtyard by Marriott San Luis Obispo
- Carmel Valley Ranch
- Del Monte Shopping Center
- Five Points Shopping Center
- Star Center Shopping Center
- Paso Robles Inn
- Downtown City Park
- Costco Power Shopping Center
- Hearst San Simeon State Historical Monument
- Higgins Park
- La Quinta Inn & Suites - Paso Robles
- The Upham Hotel
- Sports Field At Arroyo Grande High School
- Bay Park Hotel
- Avila Beach House
- Spanish Bay Resort Golf Course