Cuisine (20 of 30)
43 restaurants available nearby
Four of us went for afternoon tea. What a beautiful place and experience. We had good weather so could sit outside. Service was excellent and every mouthful a total delight! What a tea menu too. I have been to a variety of different places for afternoon tea and this ranks as my favourite.
Lunch date, quiet and easy to converse.
Décor is classy, fun and quirky.
Clientele was varied, ladies who lunch, some business folks, young couple on their first date post arrival of the best behaved newborn I have ever seen, :-).
Service and Coffee was great.
Food was Ok for the price, a little...
- 30 Quay Village Westport
- Bunk Boutique Hostel Galway
- Famine Memorial
- Kilronan Castle Hotel & Spa
- Connemara National Park Hostel - Letterfrack Lodge
- Carrick On Shannon Sports Leisure Centre
- Maldron Hotel Sandy Road Galway (formally Pillo Hotel Galway)
- Barnacles Quay Street House
- Foxford Woolen Mills Visitor Centre
- Galway Railway Station
- Jameson Court Apartments
- The G Hotel
- Glenlo Abbey Hotel
- Galway Greyhound Stadium
- University College Hospital Galway
- Great Southern Hotel Sligo
- Woodlawn Station
- The Mulranny Park Hotel