Cuisine (20 of 21)
23 restaurants available nearby
Not as much communication between waitstaff as should be. There was a fly in our cocktail, hey it happens, but when we n we sent it back. It wasn’t replaced but we were charged. They eventually took it off the bill after asking.
The setting is worth going and the food is above average.
Maybe a juice or other non alcoholic beverage should have been included with the buffet? Other than that, I had a wonderful time with my ʻohana.
I didn't know what to expect when I walked in, however, the staff was professional, polite and very engaging explaining what each course contained, where it came from and how it was prepared. Owner came over and spent a good amount of time with us making the dinner even more fun.
- Kona Coast Resort
- Marriott's Ko Olina Beach Club
- Maui Banyan T-306
- Front Street Lahaina
- Outrigger Reef Waikiki Beach Resort
- Ilikai Hotel & Luxury Suites
- Ka'anapali Beach Club By Diamond Resorts
- Waimalu Plaza Shopping Center
- Hilton Waikiki Beach Hotel
- Airport Honolulu Hotel
- Waipouli Beach Resort and Spa Kauai by Outrigger
- Queen Kapiolani Hotel
- Aikahi Park Shopping Center
- Wailea Beach
- Hoomaluhia Botanical Garden
- Four Seasons Resort Hualalai
- Hilton Waikoloa Village
- Moana Surfrider, A Westin Resort & Spa
- Trump International Hotel Waikiki Beach Walk
- Honolulu International Airport