Cuisine (20 of 30)
35 restaurants available nearby
It was lovely. The only issue was construction on the property was happening so a lot of outside noise.
Our server Christen was beyond amazing. He had a calming presence. So friendly yet do professional. He made the noise seem to not matter. We love the property!
Service was attentive but not overbearing. Spanish Octopus appetizer was wonderful. Slightly smoky and spicy. Ravioli was very good with ricotta, kale and sun dried tomato.
Lasagna was great with sausage, spinach and a momma must have made it red sauce. Great wine list. Very enjoyable dining...
- Franciscan Inn
- Santa Barbara Museum of Art
- Santa Lucia Square Shopping Center
- Lake Cachuma Recreation Area
- Courtyard by Marriott San Luis Obispo
- Carmel Valley Ranch
- Del Monte Shopping Center
- Five Points Shopping Center
- Star Center Shopping Center
- Paso Robles Inn
- Downtown City Park
- Costco Power Shopping Center
- Hearst San Simeon State Historical Monument
- Higgins Park
- La Quinta Inn & Suites - Paso Robles
- The Upham Hotel
- Sports Field At Arroyo Grande High School
- Bay Park Hotel
- Avila Beach House
- Spanish Bay Resort Golf Course