- If you live in the United States, Canada or Mexico or in a country that is not listed below, your information is controlled by and your service provider is: OpenTable, Inc., 1 Montgomery St., Suite 500, San Francisco, CA 94104 U.S.A.
- Otherwise, the data controller responsible for your personal information and your service provider is set forth below:
- Residents of the United Kingdom, Ireland, and other member countries of the European Union (except Germany) and the United Arab Emirates. OpenTable International Limited, a British company with its registered office at Alphabeta Building, 14-18 Finsbury Square, London EC2A 1AH.
- Residents of Japan. OpenTable Kabushiki Kaisha, a Japanese company with its registered office at 3-59-4 Sendagaya, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo, 151-0051.
- Residents of Germany. OpenTable GmbH,
Schumannstr. 27, 60325 Frankfurt.
Tel.: +49 800 36 38 466 Fax: +49 (0) 69 2 55 77 66 5
Register: Amtsgericht Frankfurt / Main, HRB 81051
MwSt.-Identifikationsnummer: DE 257156266
Geschäftsführer and authorized representatives: Steve Hafner and Peer Bueller; same address as OpenTable Germany
Form of incorporation: GmbH
- Residents of Australia, Hong Kong, Singapore & Thailand. Analytical Systems Pty Ltd trading as OpenTable Australia. Level 22, 357 Collins Street, Melbourne, Victoria 3000.
Each of the above entities is a subsidiary of OpenTable, Inc., a Delaware corporation, and any and all information concerning you that such subsidiary collects will be used jointly with OpenTable, Inc., for the purposes described in the Policy or disclosed to you on our Sites or otherwise in connection with our services. The above data controller is responsible for administration of such personal information subject to such joint use by OpenTable, Inc. (for example, accepting and responding to requests for disclosure and complaints).
Information pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2022/2065
In accordance with OpenTable's obligations under the EU's Digital Services Act, we estimate that the average monthly recipients* of the OpenTable service in the European Union from 1 February 2023 up to and including 31 July 2023, is well under 45 million.
This is only an estimate and is based on the data available to OpenTable at this time, and the limited guidance in the Digital Services Act (“DSA”). This estimate is required to be published under the DSA and should not be used for any other purposes. The methodologies used to estimate average monthly recipients as defined in the DSA require significant judgment and design inputs, are subject to data and other limitations, and inherently are subject to statistical variances and uncertainties. This estimate may be revised upwards or downwards as OpenTable refines its approach and in response to the publication of methodology by the European Commission. As required by the DSA, we expect to publish a new estimate later in 2023.
Please refer to Booking Holdings Inc. Investor Relations for user metrics we consider relevant to our business.
* “recipient of service” is defined under the DSA to mean “any natural or legal person who uses an intermediary service, in particular for the purposes of seeking information and making it accessible”. This requires counting users to whom information was displayed by the OpenTable service, even if that user did not make a transaction.