Make a free reservation
Book for lunch today in London
New restaurants to OpenTable in London
Check out diners' favourite restaurants in London
Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Nestled in the heart of Mayfair, No.6 Cavendish welcomes you to a bespoke cigar sampling lounge, finished to the highest quality. A true home from home, this sampling lounge gives cigar enthusiasts the chance to escape the outside and smoke a cigar in the warm comfort of pure luxury. Plus, sit back, relax and enjoy the in-house bar, stocked with the finest spirits to awaken your senses. Hand pick your cigar from the humidor and pair with your favourite tipple as you soak up what warm, rich tones in the beautiful lounge.
*Minimum Spend £35pp + Service Charge
*Minimum Spend £50pp + Service Charge on groups of 3 or more
Our amazing team of cigar sommeliers will be on hand to give you any advice you need, giving you a truly unforgettable experience, and one that will make you return to No.6 Cavendish.
Husband and wife with an essential team, bringing you delicious fresh home cooked food.
Our menu has something to suite every appetite, from Lamb and Chicken shish, to Meat Moussaka, Oven Macaroni and Sautee Specials, we serve fresh fish of Salmon, Sea Bass and King Prawns, Vegetable and Halloumi Kebabs to Hummus and Falafel Salads.
Semosh food is always prepared using fresh ingredients. We take pride in our food and what we offer to our diners.
A go to place for bottomless brunches, birthdays, family meals and get togethers.
An excellent bar with a huge variety of alcoholic beverages, pale ales, ciders ,draft Efes and Peroni , with 15 choices of gin and an excellent cocktail menu.
Come to Semosh for a warm and friendly atmosphere, great food made with fresh ingredients and lovely service
Semosh - Disco
SALLOOS EXPRESS Takeaway and delivery
Opening Hours: Monday – Saturday 5pm - 10pm
To place an order, please call on 020 7235 4444 between 5pm to 10pm from Monday to Saturday
or email to email@example.com
Salloos Restaurant, established in the heart of Belgravia since 1976, originally opened in Lahore in 1966, is foremost amongst Pakistani and Indian restaurants in London.
Only a hop, skip and jump away from Hyde Park, Salloos restaurant boasts a peaceful location on a Knightsbridge side street. It’s easy to miss, but you’d be doing yourself a disservice – the family-run restaurant has been serving up high-end authentic Pakistani cuisine to loyal customers for over three decades. The specialities like their exquisite Tandoori Lamb Chops, Chicken Shish Kebab and Chicken Karahi, especially, are not to be missed!
You can watch me LIVE on Twitch under "Francescocooksspaghetti".
With an emphasis on simple, refined dishes, we offer our seasonal tasting menu at both lunch and dinner, Tuesday to Saturday.
Here at Anglo we have made a few changes to improve your dining experience with us.
We feel it is our responsibility to use only the best British seasonal foraged and responsibly farmed produce.
We have also made a conscious effort to reduce our impact on the world around us. Such as offering one menu to reduce our food consumption and waste, reducing our plastic usage, using natural wines, British where possible and reducing the amount of meat and fish we offer from responsible sustainable suppliers.
We have made these changes and more to be more sustainable and responsible but without impacting on the quality of our final product and your overall dining experience.
Outdoor dining in London
See what locals rave about in London
- JRJanRLondon •8 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoWe enjoyed dinner at the Ivy Soho Brasserie on Saturday afternoon. Service was great and everyone was very friendly. Really good, varied menu. Our favourite dishes were from the Asian section and would especially recommend the cod.More infoThe Ivy Soho Brasserie££££• Contemporary British• Soho•4.3
- PPaul1 review5.0Dined 4 days agoGreat restaurant. Went with the family. Good food, cold beer, Grilled meat. What more could you ask for !More infoHachi Japanese BBQ Restaurant££££• Japanese• Soho•4.6
- RGRichardGBirmingham/West Midlands (county) •5 reviews4.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023A good meal at Bills between theatre showings. Speed was good. Menu feels a bit more limited these days. Service was good (server disappeared- maybe change of shift). Overall a solid meal. I would visit again,More infoBill's Restaurant & Bar - Soho££££• Contemporary British• Soho•4.2
- OTOpenTable DinerLondon •1 review5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023One of the best meals I've ever eaten... Came here for a birthday treat with my partner. Everything about the experience was perfect: from the hospitality at reception, the impeccable and friendly service in the bar and restaurant, to the food itself. It's not cheap (although the express menu is very good value) but represents good value for money in terms of the quantity and quality of the food. The steak and lobster were the highlights, but there's something mouth-watering on the menu for all appetites. Highly recommended for a special occasion.More infoHawksmoor Air Street££££• Steakhouse• Piccadilly•4.5
- JJuliaLondon •4 reviews5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023We really enjoyed having teas and cocktails on new year's day in the Ham Yard bar. The atmosphere was festive and sophisticated and the background music was not overwhelming. Our servers were incredibly helpful and attentive so they brought extra cutlery and a leaflet showing pictures of the cake selection. The teapots were large and the hot chocolates rich. Some flaws that didn't really spoil our afternoon : as the place was really busy we sat at the low bar tables and so it was hard to fit everything on the tables. The cakes were pretty but slightly dry. When we asked for milk for the tea we got hot frothed milk . The teapots were generously filled with loose leaves but almost too much so the tea go too strong after a while.More infoHam Yard Bar and Restaurant££££• Modern European• Soho•4.4
Award winning restaurants in London
London Restaurant Festival
Get inspired by our collections of the top restaurants in London
Best Themed Afternoon Tea in London
Buck traditions and book an afternoon tea with a twist. From fairytale teas to Shakespeare-inspired options, celebrate a special occasion or go just because and enjoy a hot brew with cakes, sandwiches and fizz. Reserve your table at one of London's many themed afternoon tea spots.
Best Tasting Menus in London
From Mayfair to Kensington and Islington to Peckham, experience some of the best dishes at restaurants across London with a tasting menu. These spots use tasting menus as their canvas, taking difficult-dish decisions out of your hands with the best that chefs have to offer.
Best Restaurants with a View in London
Make the most of London's enviable al fresco dining scene and book a table with a view. From corner spots within eyeshot of the River Thames to sweeping sights of iconic London landmarks, you'll enjoy the views just as much as the food at these unmissable restaurants.
Best Bottomless Brunch in London
Brunch is a regular fixture in the social calendar, and it's even better when you go bottomless. Order everything from bao buns to English breaky favourites, with unlimited fizz on the side. Start the weekend with a bang and make your brunch bottomless.
Best Rooftop Restaurants in London
Take in the sights of London with rooftop dining. No matter the weather, there’s a table with a view waiting – whether you’re cosying up under heaters in the cooler months or grabbing a bite when the sun’s out. Book your rooftop experience and dine with a view.
The Diner Reviews are in: 100 Most Romantic Restaurants in the UK for 2023
Food is its own love language, but when it’s served in a cosy room or a candlelit booth? Guaranteed fireworks. For those looking for a quintessential Valentine’s Day dining experience, start with the most romantic restaurants across the UK, created by analysing over one million diner reviews.
If dining in the U.K. still evokes lackluster fish and chips or sorry boiled vegetables, it’s time for a trip. Call it the renaissance of British cuisine—from revived and updated bangers and mash to regional authentic Chinese, London has rewritten its own culinary story and now proudly bears the qualities of a veritable food destination. With a population of nearly 8.8 million people and one of the most popular airports in the world, the city is a bastion of cultural and culinary diversity, from an old world Parsi café and forage-forward tasting menus, to rethought English breakfasts and markets of all types. We’ll cheers to that.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in London is No.6 Cavendish
The best vegan restaurants in London are Jam Delish, Thames Foyer and Plants by Deliciously Ella
The best vegetarian restaurants in London are Jam Delish, Thames Foyer and Cinnamon Bazaar
The restaurants with the best service in London are Restaurant 1890 by Gordon Ramsay, Pure Indian Cooking and No.6 Cavendish
The restaurants with the best ambiance in London are Oi Spaghetti, AperiPasta and FAROS Oxford Circus
- Old Street Station
- Regent Street
- The Lyric Hammersmith Theatre
- Tower Hill Station
- Central London
- Hammersmith Station
- Buckingham Palace
- Farringdon Station
- Bermondsey Station
- The Prince Edward Theatre
- King's Road
- Mornington Crescent Station
- Earl's Court Station
- Cannon Street Station
- Heathrow Terminal 5 Station
- The Lyceum Theatre
- Chalk Farm Station
- Tower Bridge
- Goldhawk Road Station
- Eastcote Station
- The Best Wings in London
- The Ivy Collection - London Restaurant Festival
- The Top Italian Restaurants in London
- London Chefs' Guide to Restaurants
- The Best Pizza in London
- The Top Burgers in London
- Best Rooftop Restaurants in London
- The Diner Reviews are in: 100 Most Romantic Restaurants in the UK for 2023
- The Top Iconic Dishes in London
- 15 outstanding London restaurants for special occasions
- London's Award-winning Restaurants
- The Top Breakfast Restaurants in London
- Discover Trending Restaurants in London
- The Top Cheap Eats in London
- Best Restaurants with a View in London
- 12 romantic London restaurants for an unforgettable date night
- The Best Restaurants in London
- Top 50 Summer Restaurants in London
- The Best Places to Eat in London
- The Most Romantic Restaurants in London