Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Walk-ins welcome! Please call the restaurant if reservations do not appear available online.
Whether you’re interested in a date night for two, a special gathering in our private Red Room, catering for your big event, or simply relaxing with drinks and appetizers in a chic bar and lounge, J&S Italian Villa proudly provides attentive service in a welcoming atmosphere.
The name Raduno aptly translates as a "place of gathering" or "to rally around a common cause;" in this case, that cause is a great dining experience in a blossoming historic neighborhood in downtown Little Rock.
MUST BE 21 TO DINE IN THIS RESTAURANT DUE TO CASINO PROXIMITY.
We are on the main floor of the original Bank Building, built-in 1909 in Historic Downtown Hot Springs, AR. We have preserved the original bank vault that allows for private dining for special occasions. We have focused our attention on all the details... “all the way down to the salt and pepper shakers.” We hope you will join us for your Timeless Vault Dining Experience.
Dr. Daron Praetzel, Owner
Park Grill hours are as follows: Tuesday through Friday from 11:00 a.m.– 2:00 p.m. for lunch service, Wednesday through Friday from 4:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m. for dinner service. Brunch is served on Saturday and Sunday from 11:00 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
Ristorante Capeo, Est 2003, is an authentic Italian restaurant in the heart of the Argenta Arts District in Downtown North Little Rock, Arkansas. Families are welcome to the friendly and historic venue where they can experience a taste of truly authentic Italian Cusine . Our menu offers mainstay items that include wood-fired pizzas, Classic and Signature Antipasti, Homemade Pasta Dishes and Entrees, all made to order in house. For a wholesome and balanced experience at Ristorante Capeo, we have a nice wine cellar with hundreds of labels to satisfy all budgets and a full dining bar. The cozy atmosphere of the 130 year old building and top notch experienced staff serving the best Italian food in Arkansas make your dining experience beyond reproach.
- MHMHTXvipHouston •33 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoFirst visit to Brave and it was wonderful! We booked a reservation, arrived and were seated promptly. Service was speedy and helpful and attentive. The bread delivered pre-meal was crusty on the outside, soft and delicious on the inside, and warm. It was a great way to start the experience. We ordered the mixed grill (with a side of scallops) and chicken risotto. The mixed grill was delicious, and the sides were exceptional. All of them had a great flavor and were well prepared. The chicken risotto was delicious too. The portions were large so we had more than we could eat. We didn't really have room for dessert, but the Chocolate Creme Brule was too tempting to pass up, so we split one. The overall experience was awesome, service was great from start to finish.More infoBrave New RestaurantPrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Little Rock•4.9
- OTLittle Rock •1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoFabulous brunch menu. Good kid’s menu too! We recommend it and have 2 more reservations already set!More infoPark Grill - Arkansas Museum of Fine ArtsPrice: Moderate• American• Little Rock•4.6
- OTNorthwest Florida •1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoThis restaurant is so good!! The drinks/cocktails/mocktails were super creative and tasty. The food was outstanding! Everything I ate was a delight. I had the filet which was really good. My favorite appetizer was the goat cheese mousse. But it was all good. I took my staff to dinner for Christmas.More infoAllsopp & Chapple Restaurant + BarPrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Little Rock•4.8
- GCGenevieveCLittle Rock •8 reviews5.0Dined on 27 Nov 2023Wasn’t sure what our experience would be but we were so pleased that we chose to return. Incredible food, warm hospitality and genuine service. Super birthday dinner.More infoCypress SocialPrice: Expensive• American• North Little Rock•4.9
- OTvipOklahoma City •5 reviews5.0Dined on 28 Oct 2023Always a delicious experience. Didn’t have a single plate that wasn’t impressive. Tried the special jalapeño pesto burrata. It didn’t disappoint. The meatballs, as always, spectacular. Thankful for a delicious gluten free crust, so I can enjoy the pizza! This time I ordered their pisco cocktail. Will be getting that again.More infoRaduno Brick Oven & BarroomPrice: Moderate• Pizzeria• Little Rock•4.8
Discover Little Rock
Little Rock is the capital of the state of Arkansas and boasts a population of nearly three quarters of a million people. While you can enjoy terrific traditional southern cuisine, including fried pickles, fresh sweet peaches, and pecan pie, you can also enjoy a prix fixe lunch, Argentinian cuisine including empanadas and chimichurri, and a beautiful tray of sushi or sashimi, served in an elegant setting. From burger baskets to German pastries, the metropolis of Little Rock offers plenty of dining options for any taste. Vegan and vegetarian options are available in several locations, and some establishments downtown cater specifically to meat-free dining.
Frequently asked questions
As of December 5, 2023 there are 48 restaurants in Little Rock. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find American, Contemporary American, Steakhouse, Japanese, Italian and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your booking today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Little Rock who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeaway.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Little Rock either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Lake Willastein Park
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Little Rock North - McCain Mall
- DoubleTree by Hilton Little Rock
- Capital Hotel
- Dam Site Marina
- Petit Jean River State Wildlife Management Area
- Hillcrest Historic District
- Jenkins Ferry State Park
- Little Rock Zoo
- Crest Lawn Memorial Park
- Wildwood Park For The Performing Arts
- Como Square
- Amity Landing Recreation Area
- Big Dam Bridge
- National Cemetery
- Bryant Stadium
- Southerland Park Golf Course
- Little Rock Marriott
- Bill & Hillary Clinton National Airport/Adams Field
- Mccain Mall Shopping Center