Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Modern Cafe Culture in the heart of Chester.
Whether it's a coffee in the morning, a light lunch on the terrace with a glass of wine from our eclectic selection, to an intimate dinner for two in the restaurant, we aim to offer something for everyone at every time of the day.
If you're not hungry join us for drinks in our bar area where you can sample some of our delicious in house cocktails.
Whatever the time, whatever the occasion we look forward to seeing you.
The focal point of the restaurant alongside its amazing rustic, industrial interior is the handmade clay pizza oven from which we serve sourdough pizzas alongside antipasti & daily specials using only the freshest quality ingredients.
With a thriving bar scene both before & after dining, fantastic service & great food Urbano32 is perfect for any occasion. A bespoke wine list together with a small but well defined cocktail list & a selection of craft beers will satisfy guests with even the most diverse of tastes.
Urbano32’s welcoming staff will provide you with great service and that coupled with the amazing food & drink makes us a fantastic addition to Chester’s dining scene.
We are an independent restaurant in the heart of Chester offering microseasonal dining with menus designed around what's growing on our farm in Daresbury. Menus change every four to six weeks.
Happy Hour is available in our lounge from 4-6pm on Wednesday-Friday.
Please note we have recently moved to a new premises at 7 Pepper Street Row. We are currently card-only and unable to accept cash.
Meat / Game / Pescatarian / Vegetarian / Vegan / GF / DF
- - -
If your preferred time is not available please make a note on your reservation and we will try our best to accommodate you in the event of a cancellation. If you don't see the time you would like, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the preferred time, party size, and telephone number and we will check our availability.
Reflecting our head chef’s love of Italy’s Amalfi coast, welcome to all the beauty and flavour of Europe’s most stunning coastline – in the heart of Cheshire.
Using only the finest ‘mare e monte’ or land and sea ingredients, our chefs create the best of both authentic and modern Italian cuisine in a glamorous contemporary setting.
The Coast has the perfect atmosphere for intimate meals, family parties, corporate events or to simply enjoy imaginative cocktails, wines and beers in our vibrant bar and lounge.
We look forward to seeing you at The Coast.
Great quality, serious but unpretentious food, with a friendly and personal service. All wrapped up in a relaxed, casual, comfortable setting.
Serving everything from Bar Snacks to a full A La Carte and Sunday Lunch, great cocktails alongside an extensive wine list.
You'll find a warm welcome, a great range of beers and well stocked bar plus all the fantastic food you have come to expect from Elite Bistros. Our toasty open fires are perfect to while away the hours with the newspapers or when the sun shines you can enjoy our terrace and beer garden.
Our kitchen is open 7 days a week, 12.00-8.00pm Mon-Thurs, 12.00-9.00pm Fri-Sat and 12.00-7.30pm on Sundays.
We can't wait to welcome you all and show you around.
Please note we are a separate restaurant to Chef's Table. We are currently unable to accept cash at our new premises and are card-only.
The Nag's Head is a listed building that dates back to its origin as a Smithy in the 1740's, on the trade route connecting the ports of Liverpool and North Wales to the Potteries.
At The Nag's Head sister venues we have earned a reputation for high quality food, delivered in beautiful buildings, served informally. The point? - to make eating out with family, with friends, with kids with dogs accessible, rewarding and part of your 'everyday'.
Led by Tender Cow, the kitchens from Alty, Mackie and Picturedrome are an integral part of food at The Nag's Head. Expect seasonal changes, kitchen co-labs with our sister venues, glamping, growing and outdoorsy stuff on our adjoining 4 acres in the not-too-distant future.
When it comes to food we only use the best local and seasonal produce, our menu showcases our
chef’s passion for refined and elegant pub classics mixed with contemporary flavours and techniques.
With a mixture of seating inside ranging from intimate nooks, to warm and cosey snugs by the fire and stunning private dining rooms, to an expansive outside space perfect for catching the sun with an ice cold drink.
Peruse our extensive beverages menu and whether you opt for one of our cocktails, non-alcoholics, healthy Thai herbal teas and smoothies or just a regular cuppa, we've got you covered. Once your drink is ordered, socialize and nibble away on Thai bar snacks or Thai-Tapas among the fun and humble bustle of the tall-tables at our centrepiece bar. Alternatively, enjoy our private corners for a more relaxed ambiance and witness food served straight from the burners through our semi-open plan kitchen.
Download our free app, a one-stop shop for all things 9 Elephants related.
Join us for some casual tea from the East, Asian cakes & buns or go for a selection of our small plates and favourites with Vietnamese inspiration.
Open for walk-ins, reservations and takeaways (on Deliveroo and Just Eat) from midday until early evening.
- OTOpenTable DinerManchester/Greater Manchester •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoGreat visit to the Ivy Asia. Food portion size was good for sharing and all guests enjoyed the dishes we selected. Lovely ambience, lively but not too loud. We thoroughly enjoyed our visit and look forward to the next. I would highly recommend.More infoThe Ivy Asia, SpinningfieldsPrice: Very Expensive• Contemporary Asian• Manchester•4.8
- LWLainyWEssex •1 review5.0Dined 4 days agoVery friendly helpful staff .Food and drinks good though prices are expensive everyewhereMore infoThe Bulls HeadPrice: Moderate• Gastro Pub• Northwich•4.5
- CTCharlotteTCheshire •2 reviews5.0Dined on 12 Nov 2023First time for a Sunday dinner, food was absolutely lovely, staff very attentive and the ambience was nice and relaxing. Will definitely return.More infoHazel PearPrice: Moderate• Pub• Liverpool•4
- OTOpenTable DinerManchester/Greater Manchester •1 review5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023It gets better every time I go, I think it might be my favourite restaurant now.More infoThe Ivy Brasserie, SpinningfieldsPrice: Expensive• Contemporary British• Manchester•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinerLondon •6 reviews5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023Excellent quality of food from the mouth watering steak to the sides. Once you eat a steak at Hawksmoor you can not eat steak anywhere else. The sides are plenty to go around. Steaks well prepared and worth it. The welcome was warm and professional, attention to detail. A truly great experience one worth trying. Definitely will be going to Hawksmoor for my next steak.More infoHawksmoor ManchesterPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Manchester•4.7
Frequently asked questions
As of November 30, 2023 there are 51 restaurants in Cheshire. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find British, Italian, Pub, Gastro Pub, International and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your booking today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Cheshire who deliver with Deliveroo, Postmates, Toast, Uber Eats, Just Eat.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeaway.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Cheshire either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.