Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Booking the 'Bar' means Chef's Table which is on extra high stools by the kitchen.
PLEASE ONLY CHOOSE BAR IF THESE ARE ACCESIBLE TO YOU
Use the 'special request' box to denote all dietaries
e.g 2 x pescatarian, 1 x pregnant, 1 x GF
If unsure, please email.
Stage, an immersive tasting menu experience.
WEEKDAY LUNCH - 4 courses at 12:30pm - £25
LUNCH FLIGHT - drinks pairings - £20
SATURDAY LUNCH - 6 courses from 12:30pm - £48
LUNCH FLIGHT - drinks pairings - £42
DINNER - 6 courses from 6pm - £48
DINNER FLIGHT - drinks pairings - £42
Space is limited so please let us know if you plan to bring a dog, buggy or wheelchair. Stage does not provide high chairs.
Please note Stage's seating utilises upcycled materials and most seats are without backs or are on high stools.
Tables are required back after dinner for another party on 6pm sittings.
Prices are changing in 2024. £30 for 4 courses, £55 for 6 courses.
The Elephant is a bright, informal restaurant which overlooks the beautiful Torbay harbour. It was the first restaurant in Torquay to be awarded a Michelin star which it maintains today. We aim to source all our ingredients locally and sustainably, many from our dedicated farm in Brixham.
Run by chef proprietor, Simon Hulstone and his wife Katy. Food is cooked by a talented team of chefs and served by friendly, professional team of staff.
Due to the style of cooking we cannot produce dairy free menus & therefore cannot provide vegan options.
A £20 deposit per person is required to secure reservations on special days of the year, our special events, or for tables of 6 or more.
Children's menu is only available at lunch for ages 10 and under.
Tasting menu only available in the evening unless requested via phone in advance.
The Millbrook Inn has a long-standing reputation as one of Devon's best gastro pubs. We take great care to source the finest local ingredients from land and sea, including from our own farm, and we prepare them simply and with love.
Our home - the idyllic village of South Pool – is easy to reach from Kingsbridge, Dartmouth and Totnes. When the tide is right, it’s only a short boat trip from Salcombe.
Whether by our homely fire or our babbling brook, we look forward to welcoming you to the Millbrook Inn very soon.
School and Seafood Restaurant
The Barbican is home to a new classic fish market - but with a trendy, modern twist.
with seafood specialist Chef Lee Holland in the kitchen rustling up some delicious meals from their
freshly caught produce.
Founded in 1993 by the Pounds family, Harry’s is still independently owned and run today. The eclectic restaurant, bar and private dining room all sit within the iconic gothic style building, formerly Harry Hems’ 19th century architectural sculptors workshop.
Such is the reputation of the good food at The Greyhound Inn that people travel miles to enjoy the experience.
Handcrafted delights that instantly brighten up your day. Whether its chocolate, vanilla or cinnamon, we use the finest ingredients to produce these mouth watering artifacts.
Enjoy a wide range of wines and local beers, matching our varied menu. With fresh fish and specials changing daily. Variety is very much the spice of life here at Bayard's Cove Inn!
You can dine right by the waters edge on sunny days, shelter in our waterside marquee on rainy ones, or relax by our log burner inside on the cooler days.
The views in themselves are worth the trip, but wait until you try the food! Our menus are creative, seasonal, rustic and delicious.
Along with the rest of our fantastic team, we look forward to meeting you down at the creek!
All our dishes are cooked to order so the heat can be adjusted to your preference, after all you are our guest and we want you to leave us feeling happy that you really have had a true taste of Thailand.
When's your next family get-together, dinner club, or special occasion?
Fresh, locally-sourced and exquisitely prepared Thai food will definitely make it a memorable one!
Please note: we do not allow dogs anywhere in the restaurant.
- OTOpenTable DinerNorfolk/Suffolk •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoExcellent restaurant. From the moment we walked through the door (on a freezing cold, snowy Thursday) to the time we walked out, satiated, two and a half hours later (into a still freezing cold, but now wet Thursday), it was a faultless and delightful experience. Service was friendly and efficient. Exactly the right amount of time was allowed between courses and the food was superb accompanied by an excellent Cotes du Rhone. This was our second visit and the next time we come to Exeter will be our third. I'm looking forward to it already!More infoHarry's RestaurantPrice: Expensive• Comfort Food• Exeter•4.8
- SSteveExclusive •4 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoOutstanding service with a great range on the menu. We will definitely return and can highly recommend this restaurantMore infoCôte Brasserie - ExeterPrice: Moderate• French• Exeter•4.5
- JJonaldLeicestershire •11 reviews5.0Dined 7 days agoWe really enjoyed the food and although a busy Saturday evening the service from our waitress was excellent.More infoBill's Restaurant & Bar - ExeterPrice: Moderate• Contemporary British• Exeter•4.4
- CVClaireVDevon •1 review5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023Lovely delicious food ! Very helpful and willing to assist with any enquiries or requests.More infoGreendale Farm Shop Cafe and RestaurantPrice: Moderate• British• Exeter•4.3
- DMDaveMLondon •5 reviews5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023Visited for a birthday lunch on New Year’s Day. The staff were very friendly and helpful, the food was superb, especially desserts (chocolate bombshell) Can highly recommend it.More infoThe Ivy ExeterPrice: Expensive• Contemporary British• Exeter•4.2
Frequently asked questions
As of December 2, 2023 there are 62 restaurants in Devon. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find British, Contemporary British, Pub, French, Comfort Food and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your booking today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Devon who deliver with Deliveroo, Postmates, Toast, Uber Eats, Just Eat.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeaway.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Devon either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.