Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
PLEASE NOTE THAT ONLINE RESERVATIONS ARE CURRENTLY AVAILABLE FOR PARTIES WITH LESS THAN 6 GUESTS. PLEASE CALL TZiN TO INQUIRE ABOUT LARGER GROUPS.
We are happy to invite to be our exclusive patrons, to enjoy a shared love of all wines, from conventional to natural; chef driven small plates, Craft beer & Cocktail.
Brasserie Bardot is the newest addition to the Edmonton Restaurant scene.
Enjoy the retro off beat décor with an extensive selections of wines and beers. Ideal for those wishing to expand their food experience in Edmonton.
Serving tasteful, high quality, yet affordable European inspired cuisine.
Residing in a stunning historic site. Built in 1926. The original wood work and fireplace are highlighted with the fresh approach of an eclectic, eco-friendly re-design. Bringing the outdoor European Bistro inside, step into 1970 Europe with the unique retro décor – A curated space reflective of this era, and food that draws from Canadian and European classics. Our aim is to take you far from home while you’re still in the comfort of it.
This beautiful location is an excellent venue for weddings, corporate functions, rehearsal dinners, or intimate gatherings . We offer a range of services to make your important event memorable.
Two private rooms, the Telus Room equipped with state of the art technology for hi-tech meetings and the Maurizio Room, complete with television, fireplace in an elegant Tuscan atmosphere...both perfect for what you have planned.
When you join us for dinner, expect it to be a relaxing evening lasting a couple hours over several piatti (courses). Your table comes alive when we present a variety of large offerings on platters or bowls within easy reach of all.
A classic Italian pranzo (dinner) usually beings with a variety of antipasti (hot and cold appetizers), followed by one or two primi (usually a hot pasta, risotto, gnocchi or zuppa). Next your table will share a secondi (entrees) served on a platter combined with your choice of contorni (vegetable side dishes). Italians often complete their meal with un dolce, un caffe, or un digestivo (dessert, espresso, liqueur or grappa).
we only use fresh in house made pastas and sauces.
We are very proud to have received the Wine Spectator award of Excellence for having one of the most outstanding wine lists in the world. We offer a wide selection of wine and beer in addition to having an exciting array of scotch! Our cocktail menu changes with the season and includes our version of the well-loved classics in addition to unique and delicious craft cocktails.
Whether it be dinner or simply cocktails, our friendly and knowledgeable staff is pleased to assist in making your occasion a delightful and rewarding experience.
OceanWise certified, we offer Edmonton’s best, most-sustainable seafood menu as well as a meat & vegetarian options.
Professional staff, a trim but superlative wine list, hand-crafted cocktails, and SABOR’s menu & atmosphere make it the perfect spot—be it in evening wear before the opera, a suit before the big meeting, or in jeans hanging out with friends.
Made in house cakes are available upon request. Requests must be made 48 hours in advance, and can only be made via phone (780-757-1114). We do not allow outside cakes to be brought into the restaurant.
BODEGA Tapas Bar is a casual setting seated on a walk-in basis only. A great stop before or after a movie or show at one of the nearby theaters, BODEGA serves authentic tapas, our signature Sangria, and superb wine & cocktails.
Discover our A La Carte menu or take advantage of our Prime Time special featuring 2 courses for $65 or 3 courses for $77 and a glass of wine for only $12 more. Our Prime Time menu is available from 5:00pm until 6:30pm. We also offer private dining experiences for weddings, corporate events, holiday parties and more. Celebrate your next milestone or date night at Ruth's Chris.
Book your table at the best steak house in downtown Edmonton, conveniently located in the heart of downtown, situated in a historic building that once housed a bank. This is how great steaks are done.
We offer a fine selection of craft, small batch, local and imported beers as well as an innovative mix of herbal, vintage and modern cocktails, spirits and wines.
Set in a lounge style space with a vintage meets modern décor; our aim is to create a community based upon experiencing new food, music and culture in Edmonton. The multifaceted venue features an eclectic mix of electronic, indie, funk, hip hop, soul, classics and live music from local and worldwide artists.
Perfect for lunch, dinner, corporate functions (private bookings available), an after work drink, or a late night out- the Common is the place to come together.
- OTEdmonton / Northern Alberta •2 reviews5.0Dined todayGreat food and a super helpful server. Really enjoyed their locally brewed lager. Lovely atmosphereMore infoCampio Brewing CoPrice: Expensive• Canadian• Edmonton•4.8
- OTExclusive •3 reviews5.0Dined todayOur food was soooo amazing The server was exceptional went above and beyond. What a great evening 😊will be back soonMore infoSabor RestaurantPrice: Expensive• Seafood• Edmonton•4.8
- OTEdmonton / Northern Alberta •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoJust fabulous. We will be back. We chose the “feed me” option from the menu. It will be the only way we order in subsequent visits! This option has you blind to what plates will arrive in front of you, some were not listed on the menu. Every single dish was beautiful and scrumptious. The entire experience was more than we had expected and we had a wonderful evening. Reservations are a must as seating is limited.More infoTzin Wine & TapasPrice: Moderate• Tapas / Small Plates• Edmonton•5
- AKAliciaKEdmonton / Northern Alberta •2 reviews5.0Dined on 25 Nov 2023Awesome experience. Highly recommend. Food and atmosphere were excellent.More infoBundokPrice: Expensive• Contemporary Canadian• Edmonton•4.7
- JMJoyceMvipEdmonton / Northern Alberta •5 reviews5.0Dined on 14 Nov 2023My friends and I have been going here since it first opened and Kevin has been our go-to server for ages. The food remains delicious as always and I just want to give a shout-out to Kevin for always taking such good care of us.More infoGyu-Kaku - Edmonton, ABPrice: Moderate• Japanese• Edmonton•4.4
Frequently asked questions
As of December 5, 2023 there are 325 restaurants in Edmonton. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Steakhouse, Canadian, Italian, American, Contemporary Canadian and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your booking today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Edmonton who deliver with Uber Eats, ChowNow, Toast, Skip The Dishes.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeaway.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Edmonton either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- The Crimson Jasper
- Castle Downs Ymca
- Service Plus Inns & Suites Drayton Valley
- Gatewood Park Rink
- Edmonton International Airport
- Saint Albert Multi Purpose Recreational Sports Field Saint Albert Minor Football
- University of Alberta
- Donnan Arena
- Royal Alberta Museum
- Prairie Art Gallery
- Edmonton Marriott at River Cree Resort
- South Edmonton Common
- Bill Hunter Arena
- Airport Fort Mcmurray
- Delta Edmonton Centre Suite Hotel
- Matrix Hotel
- Coast Edmonton Plaza Hotel
- Grande Prairie Golf Country Club
- Chateau Lacombe Hotel
- Fort Saskatchewan Museum