- HCHugoCamachoGloucestershire/Wiltshire •5 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoExceptional, my favourite restaurant in Cowes, I could got to Smocking Lobster everyday if I could. Amazing and very friendly and welcoming staff.More infoSmoking Lobster CowesPrice: Expensive• Pan-Asian• Cowes•4.7
- CJChrisJ1 review5.0Dined on 13 Oct 2023Great host everyone really enjoyed there food looking forward to going againMore infoThe Red DusterPrice: Expensive• British• Cowes•4.5
- GIGloriaIIsle of Wight •1 review5.0Dined on 10 Sept 2023The food was outstanding and the customer service was incredible and inviting Dami also, and time and delicious and everybody was friendly. Highly recommend.More infoHogshead NewportPrice: Moderate• British• Newport•5
- CCasey011 review5.0Dined on 4 Jun 2023Gorgeous food alongside great cocktails. Staff can't do enough for you. Cannot wait to go back again!More infoSlug & Lettuce - Isle of WightPrice: Moderate• British• Newport•5
- FFizzncarsLondon •4 reviews5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023Superb, friendly service and a brigade performing at top level despite it being New Years day! Every dish perfectly executed and all courses fresh, flavoursome and both aesthetically and palate pleasing. Some really inspired cooking and perfectly balanced flavours for even the most jaded Christmas palate. Even the fries are cooked with love and are crisp and moreish. Such exciting dishes that dessert was swerved in favour of returning to the starters for scallops with a wowsering Hibiki Whisky Bacon Bon Bon. Cocktails are taken seriously here and are equally creative; this is no eatery just tipping its hat at mixology. Relax, enjoy the atmosphere and experience the fact this restaurant ‘does what it says on the tin’- it is most definitely’smokin’.More infoSmoking Lobster VentnorPrice: Expensive• Pan-Asian• Ventnor•4.8
Frequently asked questions
As of December 5, 2023 there are 8 restaurants in Isle of Wight. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Pan-Asian, British, English, Cocktail Bar, Pub and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your booking today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Isle of Wight who deliver with Deliveroo, Postmates, Uber Eats, Just Eat.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeaway.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Isle of Wight either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.