Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
In 2021 The Wheatsheaf was a new entry in The Estrella Damm Top 50 Gastro Pubs and was also awarded The Michelin Red Plate.
We are closed on Mondays and Tuesday except Bank Holidays.
We are proud to support local suppliers & farmers, choosing to source only the freshest and in season ingredients to provide the very highest quality dishes.
Offering Brunch, Lunch, Afternoon Tea and Dinner.
We present dishes that represent modern Leicester that’s why our menus are eclectic. we are not afraid of using spice or taking influence from Asian cuisine because Leicester is a multi-cultural city. The menu is also inspired by what’s available at the local Leicester City centre vegetable market.
We want to ‘wow you with our modern and contemporary world cuisine, award winning wines and exciting cocktails.
Feel a sense of belonging and immerse yourself in the experience. Make Nossa ‘YOURS’ ; your restaurant of choice.
Nossa are serving modern and contemporary world cuisine in a beautiful newly refurbished restaurant in the heart of Market Harborough, just off the High Street on Abbey Street.
Nossa will also have an ‘exclusive’ outdoor, covered, heated Champagne Bar on the first floor which will be available for private events as well as special parties.
Nossa is now open for private bookings, events and work parties.
It was recently bought in 2021 by The Three Goat's Group and has undergone a major refurbishment whilst still keeping its original character.
Enjoy your sensational food and drinks cosying up next to the log fire, in our bright Garden Room, or in the spacious yet secluded garden.
Did you know we also host weddings and events. Please see our website for more details!
Local ales and wine.
Tables available in the bar and restaurant.
In our unique surroundings, we promise to deliver to you a fantastic meal, in a warm friendly, relaxed atmosphere.
The menu includes Steaks, Seafood, open sandwiches and fresh salad's, perfectly char-grilled with a selection of mouth-watering sides and a selection of sauces world so you can choose your flavour of the day.
Situated at the front of the building is our benched terraced area where you can enjoy drinks and dining overlooking the external area of Highcross.
The Sondes Arms, Rockingham, is a 16th Century coaching inn, with amazing views of Rockingham Castle and Church. Having recently undergone a full refurbishment, The Sondes Arms offers a delightful Bar and Restaurant ideal for every occasion.
We pride ourselves as a family friendly public house & serve a traditional pub menu of home cooked food. In addition we serve our beautiful home cooked carvery all day Sunday and now Wednesday and Friday evenings along with a great range of lagers, ales and wines
The quality of our beef is carefully managed from farm to plate with all our steak cuts matured to perfection in a dry ageing chamber for up to 28 days.
- MMelanddLeicestershire •2 reviews4.0Dined 4 days agoWaiter was amazing and very friendly. The food was good but the veg tart pastry was over cooked and the onion rings were also over cooked. We ordered mac and cheese and it was only Luke warm.More infoMiddletons Steakhouse & Grill - LeicesterPrice: Moderate• Steakhouse• Leicester•3.7
- SCScottCLeicestershire •1 review5.0Dined on 24 Nov 2023Food was amazing. Had a great time and felt very welcomed. Food didn’t take too long to come either which is always a bonus :)More info1573 Bar & GrillPrice: Moderate• Steakhouse• Leicester•4.4
- EWEdwardWLeicestershire •1 review5.0Dined on 23 Nov 2023This was the first time we'd tried a Pho Vietnamese restaurant. The booking system worked well and the staff were expecting us. There was a good choice of dishes, and all of our party of 4 enjoyed the food. There were plenty of other dishes that we would like to try, and we are anticipating that we will return at some point. The staff were good, and the paying system impressive.More infoPho LeicesterPrice: Moderate• Vietnamese• Leicester•4.1
- EEpicureLondon •20 reviews5.0Dined on 15 Nov 2023This gem of culinary invention and presentation situated just off the High Street has become a regular monthly treat, travelling from London just to eat here. Every aspect of food, wine, presentation & explanation is the product of careful thought and attention to detail. The staff are friendly and welcome discussion of each dish. Variations to the menu are accommodated to meet dietary issues. The wine list is relatively short but perfectly adequate and unpretentious. The overall price is amazing value when compared not only with London prices but also when compared with the local competition.More infoRestaurant263Price: Expensive• Modern European• Leicester•4.6
- NMNatalieMLondon •3 reviews5.0Dined on 7 Oct 2023Second time dining here, another great experience. Quiet ambience, delicious food, lovely décor and attentive staff, thanks so muchMore infoNINE BPrice: Moderate• British• Leicester•4.2
Frequently asked questions
As of December 2, 2023 there are 22 restaurants in Leicestershire. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find British, Steakhouse, Indian, Vietnamese, Gastro Pub and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your booking today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Leicestershire who deliver with Deliveroo, Postmates, Toast, Uber Eats, Just Eat.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeaway.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Leicestershire either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.