Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
We have inside ^ outside dining areas and a fantastic cocktail bar. We cater for everyone, come and join us!!!
Located on the outskirts of the Suffolk town of Bury St Edmunds, Lucy's Pizzeria welcomes you to enjoy their authentic pizza to eat in or take out.
We invite you to join us at our authentic Indian, family-run restaurant & sample some of the finest Indian food Norfolk has to offer. Namaste Village is a traditional yet progressive Indian restaurant, serving vegetarian & vegan food from different regions of India, which is both healthy & delicious. The dishes on our menu are unique and developed from our own recipes. That is why they taste different and unique. Come, see for yourself & experience the spirit and spice of India.
The fact of being a vegetarian restaurant should not be disappointing you. More than 70 % of our customers are not vegetarian and still this is rated as the number one Indian Restaurant in Norfolk on Tripadvisor and also featured in The Times as the 8th best curry house.
We use as much fresh & local ingredients as we can, paired with good quality spirits and a passion for service.
Your tipsyjar comes with two servings, premium quality garnishes and all our own original recipes.
Our own Mixologist creates every single recipe and drink served, with previous experience running various bars in the city and working as resident Mixologist for a hotel chain, as well as creating drinks in Michelin star venues. So don't worry, you're in good hands!
The Worlington restaurant is the heart of our hotel - locally reared meats, coastal catches and hand-picked produce take precedence, perfectly paired with our wine list, make for an evening of dining in the Suffolk countryside that's truly memorable.
We are fortunate to be surrounded by the picturesque Norfolk Broads, while Salhouse boasts numerous scenic walks for both guests and four-legged friends to enjoy.
The neighbouring village of Wroxham provides plentiful amenities including a department store, local shops and cafes, and is popular with holidaymakers wishing to hire boats - we would all agree that one of the best ways to experience the Broads is on the water!
Norfolk also boasts 90 miles of award-winning coastline, with lots of variety to explore. From sandy beaches and rugged cliffs to salt marshes, there really is a beach for everyone! Here at the Lodge our closest stretch of beach is only a half-hour drive away.
We have a menu using the best of local produce, including seafood landed on the beach at Weybourne!
We have a great bar area, with a roaring log burner in winter, two dining areas and a lounge.
We are dog friendly but we ask that Fido is kept on leads at all times. Dogs are permitted in the bar, bar dining area and garden, but not in the lounge and main dining room.
A great place for a drink and mardle with locals at the bar, a stop over on your walk or an evening meal. We have something for everyone at the Ship.
Harvey had the opportunity to purchase an old café caravan situated on Castle Meadow Norwich next to the old cattle market.
Zaks opened in May 1976 serving the now famous chargrilled burgers in the “Original Zaks Caravan” wrapped in tin foil and cooked fresh to order in the American tradition.
If it is an authentic American dining experience you are looking for then Zaks is your kind of place. Burger, ribs and chicken are standards on our menu. Add to this succulent steaks, amazing desserts and a huge selection of authentic drinks (including shakes).
We can't wait to welcome you!!!
- HCHarrietCNorfolk/Suffolk •5 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoA good selection of dishes to please all tastes and pockets. Excellent service and a pleasant atmosphere.More infoThe Honingham BuckPrice: Moderate• British• Norwich•4.6
- APAP16London •1 review4.0Dined 4 days agoA really solid Sunday roast. A few things not available on the menu but it was later on in the afternoon. Nice pub too, enjoyed.More infoThe King's Head, HethersettPrice: Moderate• Gastro Pub• Norwich•3.9
- OTOpenTable DinerLondon •1 review5.0Dined 4 days agoVery good Sunday lunch. Friendly and efficient staff. Good value Only roblem for me too large helping b not for other 3 Will certainly come again. JimMore infoThe Unthank ArmsPrice: Moderate• Gastro Pub• Norwich•4.5
- KMKateMNorfolk/Suffolk •5 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoFabulous Sunday roast, served with perfect yorkshire pudding and some interesting vegetables alongside the traditional roast potatoes.More infoThe EaglePrice: Moderate• Gastro Pub• Norwich•4.4
- JCJohnCCambridge/Cambridgeshire •3 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoGreat place to eat, really good food just a shame the service was a little bit slow. Excellent value for money and will be going back again soonMore infoThe William & FlorencePrice: Moderate• British• Norwich•4.3
Frequently asked questions
As of November 30, 2023 there are 99 restaurants in Norfolk/Suffolk. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find British, Contemporary British, American, Gastro Pub, Steakhouse and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your booking today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Norfolk/Suffolk who deliver with Deliveroo, Postmates, Toast, Uber Eats, Just Eat.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeaway.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Norfolk/Suffolk either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.