Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
It’s very important for us to know if you have any Dietary Requirements please state this upon booking this includes vegetarian menus, sorry we can not cater for vegan at this moment in time
Wednesday Evening- Friday Evening our Dinner Menu and Tasting Menu are available
Thursday Lunch - Saturday Lunchtime our Lunch Menu and Tasting Menu are available
Please be aware Saturday evenings are Tasting Menu only.
Warwick Kidd started his career as a part time pot washer at Ludlow's Michelin starred La Becasse under Head Chef Will Holland. His natural ability meant it wasn't long before he was starting to cook and his career soon blossomed. He moved away from Ludlow to gather experience which took him to France, where he cooked for 2 Michelin starred Jean-Luc Rabanel.
Zach Hermon's career started at the age of 15. He has worked at some of the country's most prestigious restaurants including Raymond Blanc's 2 Michelin starred 'Le Manoir aux quat saisons' and more recently 2 Michelin starred 'Moor Hall' in Lancashire - Winner of first place at The Estrella Damm National Restaurant Awards.
Set in one of Telford's oldest buildings, this 19th century former Methodist Church is unique. Locally sourced produce is freshly prepared by the team daily, and Jelly and the team would love for you to join them for a memorable eating experience.
Between our pub accommodation and self-catering cottages, we can accommodate up to 24 people.
Our walled Garden and individual outdoor Pods are perfect for those preferring to be socially distanced but wanting to enjoy what our pub has to offer. Our heated Pods come with their own table service and Shropshire fresh air – just some of the highlights!
(OPEN BANK HOLIDAY MONDAY'S 12.00 - 8.00pm FOOD SERVICE 12.00 - 4.00pm)
In 1997 Leonard’s grandson Richard opened The Station Inn, which quickly generated a great reputation for quality steak. With Richard’s son, Ben’s passion and expertise as Head Chef and Butcher, The Station’s dining experience is a true reflection of the families deep passion for serving amazing steak.
20 years on from opening The Station a major upgrade has taken place, which at its core aims to celebrate the families heritage and knowledge of meat. In order to identify your exact preferences the chefs help you choose the best cut of beef to cook for dinner. It makes for an unforgettable ‘butchery and dining’ experience.
Please visit our website and Facebook page for more details or give us a call.
We are a small family-run award winning restaurant serving traditional Greek/Cypriot food. If you're looking for the taste and feel of Greece in the UK, here we are!!
Using Great quality imported supplies from Greece and the freshest local natural ingredients.
Try our most popular dishes the Meze (set menu of dips, salad, pitta bread, hot starters and mains), Moussaka, Souvlakia (skewered chicken, pork or halloumi kebabs) , Stifado (Stew), Baklava and more...
Also to accompany your meal we have a great selection of Wines, Greek Beers and Cocktails.
We have a great friendly environment, fire place for the winter and beautiful rear garden for the summer.
We are ANIMAL FRIENDLY and also have CATS on the premises.
Please contact us with regards to any allergies so we can accommodate your needs.
Take a trip down Ludlow Road just outside Bridgnorth – south of Telford and east of Wolverhampton – and experience something that applies new methods to classically British cuisine and the infamous AGA Carvery. Proud to be the official first innovator of the AGA carvery. – so book a table now.
- LELeeENewcastle and Northumberland •2 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoStayed for 1 night prior to a conference in Telford. Was a little nervous after reading some recent reviews on the food however we had a wonderful evening meal and a decent bottle of wine for a great price. The room was lovely. Quirky and nicely decorated. Quilt was amazing and the bed very comfortable. The shower was fantastic with great toiletries provided . I unfortunately had to miss breakfast due to an early start but my husband returned for the best breakfast ever for a brilliant £7 . My only suggestion would be to start weekend breakfast earlier than 9am … please We’ll be back next yearMore infoThe Queens at HortonPrice: Moderate• Gastro Pub• Telford•4.4
- DBDebbieBBerkshire •2 reviews5.0Dined on 17 Nov 2023Another visit to Cote and another wonderful experience. Thank you -the staff are so courteous and friendly staff -just the right level of interaction too. Food arrived in good time and was delicious.More infoCôte Brasserie - ShrewsburyPrice: Moderate• French• Shrewsbury•4.3
- GGGillG1 review4.0Dined on 5 Sept 2023Good equality gif money a few more chips would have been good and my salad had no dressing on it whilst others did - - we found thd booking systdn easy tk book regarding the eTon mess deserts no strawberries two pieces of meringue and little cream it was disopointing only 2 pieces of meringue but no strawberries in mine But plastic sundae dishes for dessert these were not acceptable we were inside as well ,More infoAbbey ShrewsburyPrice: Moderate• British• Shrewsbury•3.9
- LYLYDIAJShropshire •2 reviews5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023Friendly staff, food was absolutely banging and service was very quick. Only thing I’d maybe suggest is to offer table service to those who have booked. Other than that really enjoyable experience and will definitely return. Especially in the summer as there’s a decent play park out the back :)More infoHare & HoundsPrice: Moderate• Pub• Telford•4.6
- LBLibbyBBirmingham/West Midlands (county) •3 reviews4.0Dined on 11 Dec 2019Festive menu with my Mum, sisters and cousin, 5 in total. 4 of us had turkey with all the trimmings, it was hot, very tasty and plenty of it. My Mum had salmon and would have preferred a sauce with it but didn’t say until the end. 3 Christmas puds with brandy sauce went down well. I had frangipane tart with ice cream, v nice, Mum had lemon meringue tart and it looked lovely but she wished she had chosen an alternative. The pastry was a bit hard and the meringue was soft. The service was good.More infoThe Red BarnPrice: Moderate• Pub• Birmingham•2.5
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Shropshire is Ye Olde Punchbowl Inn Country Inn & Gardens