Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
The menus seamlessly blend traditional takes on Spanish classics, with drinks and dishes that have a distinctly Midwestern point of view – the result is a shared drinking and dining experience that is uniquely craveable, and truly memorable.
Owner Jackie James is a British expat who wanted to recreate the experience of a true tea room that you would find in London. Doilies and frills are out: we married our a vintage English vibe with St. Louis's famed 19th century brick architecture to create an atmosphere that welcomes everyone for any occasion.
Located in the historic Hupmobile Building just one block away from CITYPARK Stadium, we are within walking distance of Union Station, the City Museum, and the Garment District. Parking is available in the garage at 1950 Olive St., or you can park on any of the surrounding streets.
The Food here is as stunning as the décor. The Italian Cuisine is equal to the very best anywhere in St. Louis. Il Bel Lago's menu rates among the top Italian restaurants in St. Louis, as does the service. Come visit us and see for yourself.
- Kkb208vipSan Diego •10 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoWe love the 801 We had an amazing dinner (shrimp appetizer, porterhouse, asparagus and blue cheese potatoes, chocolate cake) but even more our service was absolutely outstanding. We dine out frequently and the 801 chophouse is top of the listMore info801 Chophouse - St. LouisPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Clayton•4.7
- JjoanhvipSt. Louis •29 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoLilly the server was the best ever...Great smile the entire time even when we had to split the checks out to individual for a group of 6. Loved her personality her willingness to take out pic, sweet as can be and very professional!More info801 LocalPrice: Expensive• American• Frontenac•4.7
- CChloeSt. Louis •6 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoServer Tyler was just the right amount of knowledgeable and doting but never hung around our table too long. Explained food and beverage offerings in ways we could follow.More infoCafé NapoliPrice: Moderate• Italian• Clayton•4.9
- SSteakluvervipSt. Louis •110 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoEverything was excellent! Love lunch in the bar a burger and lobster bisque is the perfect combination!More infoThe Capital Grille - St. Louis - ClaytonPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Clayton•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinervipSt. Louis •1 review5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023Would not change a thing! Wonderful!More infoCasa Don Alfonso - The Ritz-Carlton St. LouisPrice: Very Expensive• Mediterranean• Clayton•4.5
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
Discover St. Louis
Whether you're in the mood for a hearty meal with the family or a fine dining experience with someone special, you can easily find the perfect restaurant in St. Louis. This city is a hotbed of barbecued treats, which includes pulled pork sandwiches, saucy ribs and more. Pair these options with Southern comfort foods like mac and cheese or mashed potatoes to delight your taste buds. For a more sophisticated dining experience, numerous upscale steakhouses serve farm-raised beef steaks and fresh seafood options. St. Louis’ culinary options extend far beyond traditional American fare. In this river town, you can find an incredible range of cultural foods, including Indian cuisine, Italian foods, Chinese options, Mexican fare and more.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in St. Louis is Elicious Southern Style Breakfast and Brunch
The best vegetarian restaurants in St. Louis are The London Tea Room, Olive + Oak and Cooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant - Town & Country
- Chesterfield Mall
- St. Louis City Center Hotel
- Arrow Rock State Historic Site
- Family Arena
- Cottonwood Station Mall Shopping Center
- Bee Tree County Park
- Chaifetz Arena
- Cardinal Creek Golf Course
- Drury Plaza St. Louis at the Arch
- Hilton St. Louis Frontenac
- River City Casino and Hotel
- Columbia Mall
- America's Center
- Hollywood Casino St Louis
- St Louis Gateway Arch
- Washington University In St Louis
- Holiday Inn South County Center - St. Louis
- The Ritz-Carlton, St. Louis
- Lone Elk County Park
- Four Seasons St. Louis