Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
we are open for takeaway
we are reopen table service from Wednesday 8th July
if you want to book please call to confirm the time you want to be book
The Mira stays true to buying the best produce and delivering traditional fare designed for discerning foodies. Our goal is to remind our guests to enjoy the simple pleasures of sharing food, stories and experiences.
From the aromas of fresh ingredients to an inspiring menu that explores timeless flavours across various Chinese regions, The Mira is the finest dining experience in town.
We serve a seasonal changing menu that draws inspiration from flavours and techniques from various Chinese regions.
(Sunday & Bank Holidays last orders at 9:00pm)
The Mezzet Lebanese Restaurant has become a firm favourite with locals and visitors to the area and has achieved a fantastic reputation for excellent food and service.
Monday-Thursday 22:30 kitchen closes at 22:00pm
Friday -Saturday 00:00 kitchen closes at 22:30pm
Sunday 21:30. Kitchen closes at 21:00
Please book according to the closing times of the kitchen.
Tables booked before 19:00pm on Friday and Saturdays are subjected to 2 hours seated so please do arrive on time of your booking.
If there are any delays please do call and let the Restaurant notified.
Shiraz is a unique Bar & Restaurant which invites you on a journey of Turkish taste…
You’ve reached the home of deliciously authentic and fabulously fresh Turkish dining in south England.
Here at Shiraz we have almost 30 years experience of recreating the mouth-watering dishes that we first tasted in our grandparents’ kitchen in the Mediterranean region of Turkey.
An extension that now forms the main dining area was completed in 1996 and won the British Heritage Development Award for that year.
The Seven Stars has a great atmosphere, we have strived to keep it a village pub where friends and locals meet up to wine, dine and and enjoy freshly cooked food, sourced from the local area. We also pride ourselves on our Gluten Free and Vegan options
After 6 months of opening we have been awarded a Culinary Rosette by the AA.
Come and visit the newly refurbished hidden gem in the Surrey Hills. A perfect place to visit for some drinks, a snack or a full 3 course dining experience.
We also have 3 beautiful rooms to let, which have been awarded 4 stars, also from the AA and a coffee shop to stop by on a walk through The Surrey Hills.
1. all our dishes are home and hand made, daily, with fresh and organic products
2. We serve only fresh meat, imported from Argentina or locally sourced
The expert Pâtisserie and Chocolatier team will provide an outstanding presentation of home-made food served with world-class teas and fine Champagne.
The original owners of the mansion house collected orchids from around the world and displayed them in this room.
Bespoke crockery reflects the beauty of these stunning flowers and this precious environment.
- BBBradleyBLondon •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoNice venue and great service. Food was lovely but slightly over priced.More infoThe Ivy Cobham GardenPrice: Expensive• Contemporary British• Cobham•4.4
- CFCarolineFLondon •1 review5.0Dined 4 days agoWe had a wonderful family lunch. Our only criticism would be that the food service was a bit slow, but all the staff were fantastic!!More infoThe Black Swan OckhamPrice: Expensive• British• Cobham•4.2
- BMBronwenMSurrey •3 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoWhat a beautiful, delectable evening for our reunion. Great atmosphere as you walk in and friendly staff. We had a few menu hiccups with how many cheeseboards were ordered 😳, but this was quickly rectified. Food and wine were sublime - Thankyou xMore infoFerma Farm Shop and BistroPrice: Moderate• British• Ripley•4.5
- MMaestro44London •3 reviews5.0Dined 7 days agoWonderful food and wonderful service once again. So sad to hear that it's closing at the end of the year.More infoThe Clock House RestaurantPrice: Very Expensive• British• Ripley•4.7
- SKSarahKHampshire •2 reviews5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023A fantastic restuarant in a wonderful setting which we return to time and again. Great food, ambience and service and a lovely walk in the gardens before or afterwards.More infoThe Terrace Restaurant RHS Garden WisleyPrice: Expensive• British• Ripley•4.3
Frequently asked questions
As of November 30, 2023 there are 136 restaurants in Surrey. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Contemporary British, British, Contemporary Asian, Gastro Pub, Italian and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your booking today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Surrey who deliver with Deliveroo, Postmates, Toast, Uber Eats, Just Eat.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeaway.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Surrey either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.