Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Tempt your tastebuds and indulge with our ever-changing tasting menu. Offering seasonal dishes made with the finest local produce, it’s time to tempt your tastebuds.
The Pub with its oak beams and two inglenook fireplaces proffers a warm and cosy atmosphere in the winter, whilst our terrace is perfect to enjoy a drink and food in the summer months. Being a free house we pride ourselves in the quality of our real ale, and concentrate on local breweries, such as Harvey's of Lewes and other micro breweries. Our food is cooked to order, using fresh, seasonal and where possible locally sourced ingredients. Our menus change on a regular basis and we also offer a small selection of seasonal specials on a daily basis.
We welcome children over the age of 7. Dogs are welcome in the "pub" area of the Cat, they are not permitted in the dining room.
Come and experience the warm welcome of Chichester Curry House “Masala City” and enjoy an authentic Indian experience in a fantastic location full of character.
The emphasis at Chichester’s Masala City Indian Restaurant is on producing authentic Indian food, using the best quality ingredients and where possible locally sourced produce.
Chichester Indian Masala City serves an extensive array of authentic meals, which are freshly prepared using only the best and finest ingredients for both dine in and takeaway (serving Chichester).
Driven by an ambitious and passionate management team. We aim to make your dining experience memorable by providing a warm atmosphere where you can enjoy our great quality Indian food that is complemented by the excellent standard of service
Please note, on Tuesdays, we only offer our special tapas Tuesday menu, and not a la carte. Please visit our website at www.amibistro.co.uk for more information.
to Rincón de Pepe:
A little bit of Spain in the heart of West Sussex.
At Rincón de Pepe our philosophy is simple: to remain true to our roots and to bring a taste of Spain to Worthing. We believe in offering authentic Spanish food without compromising on quality or tradition.
We are championing our sustainable ethos through Kinsbrook Farmhouse and our 'farm to table' eatery, which aims to eventually grow as much of its own fresh produce on-site. We offer small plates made of fresh, local produce as well as gourmet breakfasts. Our well-curated wine list, specialty coffees & nibbles are available all-day, seven days a week.
Our summer Patio is our relaxed, outdoor venue which features our Deli menu alongside our grill menu - offering loaded fries with a choice of different styles of toppings. Be sure to experience this whilst you can!
TOURS & TASTINGS
We absolutely love to share our passion for vines and wines and tours are the best way to do so!
The Boar's Head is a traditional pub serving Homemade traditional food which we intend to carry on with a few Mediterranean twists.
We look forward to seeing you.!
- OTOpenTable DinerHampshire •1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoWent for my partners birthday, the service was absolutely amazing! Very helpful, very suggestive and we're very engaging. The good was amazing and the waitress did not forget it was my partner's birthdayMore infoThe Ivy Asia, BrightonPrice: Very Expensive• Contemporary Asian• Brighton•4.5
- CcheryllkWest Sussex •3 reviews5.0Dined 7 days agoWonderful food right on our doorstep. You must try the aranchi, very tender and tasty venison, the papradelle with pine nuts and cavalo Nero was a lovely fusion of flavour and texture. W rounded off with totally divine souffle. Highly recommend booking to experience a real treat.More infoKinsbrookPrice: Expensive• Modern European• Pulborough•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinervipSurrey •4 reviews5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023Such an amazing restaurant! Made us all veel extremely special. From walking through the door to the mouthwatering dessert… WOW WOW WOW! Amazing!More infoThe Ivy Asia, GuildfordPrice: Very Expensive• Contemporary Asian• Guildford•4.6
- CRCarolinaROxford/Oxfordshire •4 reviews5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023Excellent food and top notch service. The drinks were varied and deliscious and the price is about right for a treat. The staff were patient with us, and the loos were decorated in a fun way. They forgot a drink at one point but generally we had a superb time and I will be going back.More infoThe Ivy in the LanesPrice: Expensive• Contemporary British• Brighton•4.5
- ALAdrianLWest Sussex •2 reviews5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023Never a bad meal here. Staff are excellent. Best pub for milesMore infoThe Fountain at AshurstPrice: Moderate• British• Steyning•4.3
Frequently asked questions
As of December 2, 2023 there are 60 restaurants in West Sussex. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Contemporary British, British, Gastro Pub, French, Italian and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your booking today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in West Sussex who deliver with Deliveroo, Postmates, Toast, Uber Eats, Just Eat.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeaway.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in West Sussex either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.