Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
We are bringing our version of the Kreuzberg Doner experience to Detroit and creating a place where you can begin and end your evening. Our cocktail menu pulls from the vibrant colors, spices and punchy flavors of the district. Our light and dark beer selection are a reference to the “branded” corner bars scattered throughout the neighborhood. Our food is diverse, direct and craveable.
Specialty wines and spirits complement each course. Guests enjoy tableside conversation with Frances Cannarsa Truant, the “padrona” or perhaps a visit from Chef Randy Truant. The atmosphere is convivial, warm, and aromatic. The staff is seasoned, the service impeccable.
The Godfather Room is the ideal setting for a business meeting.
The Wine Room offers a touch of romance for that special evening.
The Main Dining Room is a perfect place to celebrate a birthday or an anniversary.
There’s a Speak Easy in the back for the ultimate private party.
Simply looking for a wonderful meal? Come for lunch or dinner.
The London Chop House is open for dinner service Monday-Saturday. Private parties are available in multiple private dining spaces for groups of all sizes. The London Chop House was originally open from 1938-1991 and reopened in 2012 as one of Detroit's greatest dining traditions.
The menu centers around the in-house dry-aging room, yielding Prime Steaks and Chops expertly butchered on site. The balance of the menu features seafood and eclectic dishes that change with the seasons. Lunch has its own unique offerings, and the Bar offers distinct offerings for Happy Hour. An extensive wine list is housed in a state of the art cellar with private lockers.
Dress code is business casual at a minimum, and is strictly enforced. Please dress accordingly
Symposia highlights the Mediterranean region inspired by Greece, Italy, Spain and more. Signature dishes include Roasted Beet with whipped feta, pickled strawberry, green harissa; Spanish octopus with Romesco, Yukon potato, and Chorizo Iberico; Australian Lamb Chop; Amish Half Bird, with harissa, crème fraiche and an olive oil cake with pistachio, orange, honey-whipped Greek yogurt.
The space evokes a Mediterranean landscape with pops of white and sea blue alongside materials like stone and wood. Symposiums of ancient times were used as a space to gather, drink, and dine in celebration. In that same spirit, Symposia provides a welcoming atmosphere for family and friends to gather while savoring our unique cuisine.
Chef Guy Pelino has been a part of the italian cuisine culture here for over 25 years. He is thrilled that Amore da Roma will be able to contribute to the revitalization of Eastern Market while maintaining the history of the original Roma Cafe in both recipes and atmosphere. We look forward to serving all generations as they come to Detroit to continue their traditions, celebrate their heritage and create memories in a city that is full of diversity, culture and pride.
Imagine a light breeze overpassing the Adriatic Sea coupled with fresh mediterranean vegetables, olive trees, citrus, grains and various cheeses. Our restaurant experience will fulfill this by bringing you closer by each bite of our authentic dishes.
Come join us to get a taste of the Adriatic experience.
Please note that there are two different time slots available for reservations:
· First seating – 2 hours before first pitch. We kindly ask for the table back 90 minutes after your reservation time to accommodate our second seating. To access the Tiger Club for the first seating enter though the Tiger Club doors located at Witherell and Elizabeth.
· Second seating – 10 minutes prior to first pitch. The buffet comes down 90 minutes after first pitch but you are more than welcome to enjoy the table and the view for the duration of the game.
For further information about reserving your table at the Tiger Club, you can also call our res
We pride ourselves on carrying products of the highest quality and social responsibility from local, small batch producers. We will serve our guests, team members and community with a brand of unmatched hospitality. We will cultivate a dining experience that is as remarkable and unique as the city we call home.
James Beard Semifinalist - Outstanding Bar Program - 2017 & 2018. Tales of the Cocktail Regional Top Ten Best American Cocktail Bar - 2020.
- LDLaDavipDetroit / Eastern Michigan •14 reviews4.0Dined 2 days agoMy first visit to this restaurant for a girl's night out. We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves and our meals. The prices are amazing and the ambience is very nice. We will be returning!More infoThe Eagle - DetroitPrice: Moderate• Southern• Detroit•4.4
- MDMarkDToledo / Northwest Ohio •5 reviews4.0Dined 2 days agoService and food was excellent. Seating was a little tight to next table but I understand maximizing space.More infoParcPrice: Expensive• American• Detroit•4.5
- OTOpenTable DinerPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •1 review5.0Dined 4 days agoExperience Zuzu is a 5 star experience without breaking your bank book! The quality of the food and service is on the scale of Prime and Proper. This restaurant is fresh, hip, stylish, and willing to have you walking out feeling like a millionaire!!!! Kudos to Experience Zuzu what you have brought to the B D is beautiful!!!!More infoExperience ZuzuPrice: Very Expensive• Asian• Detroit•4.4
- OTOpenTable DinerDetroit / Eastern Michigan •1 review5.0Dined 6 days agoI had an amazing experience The Apparatus Room exceeded my expectations. We were there to celebrate my Birthday each of my guests loved it, Brunch menu fabulous I WILL BE BACK!More infoThe Apparatus RoomPrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Detroit•4.4
- OTOpenTable DinerToronto / Ontario •1 review5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023Amazing service, Food, drinks and atmosphere 💜More infoBakersfield - DetroitPrice: Moderate• Mexican• Detroit•4.5
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Detroit
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
This metropolis in Eastern Michigan was founded in 1701, and its diverse residents continue to define its dynamic food scene. Although it might not be fancy or originally from Detroit, the Coney Island-style hot dog delivers the hearty working class food that keeps many people in Detroit rolling. Other choices could overwhelm you as you encounter cuisines inspired by the Middle Eastern, Polish, and Greek communities that helped build the city. Detroit is the premiere source in the Midwest for Middle Eastern staples like hummus-stuffed pitas. Downtown you can get a basic breakfast anytime or fancy crepes in old Corktown. The Polish origins of Hamtramck make smoked kielbasa and sauerkraut local favorites, and Greektown serves up authentic Balkan lamb dishes and sweet baklava.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Detroit is 225 Sleigh Ride
- Palmer Park
- Quality Inn Troy
- Cathedral of Most Blessed Sacrament
- Clutch Cargos
- Wigle Memorial Playground
- New Detroit Science Center
- Detroit Symphony
- De Luca Field
- Cathedral of St Paul
- Salsinger Playground
- Haas Park
- Model T Automotive Heritage Complex
- Saint Andrews Hall
- University of Detroit Mercy
- MGM Grand Detroit Casino
- Music Hall Center
- Dossin Great Lakes Museum
- Eastern Market
- Boyer Playground