Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
What’s with the menu names? Each dish is named after a member of the Retro family — after all, they’re the most valuable part! Look closely at the menu to see the year that each dish debuted.
Eat! Drink! And have a good time!
Located inside the beautiful Oasis Hotel, our open kitchen, behind the area's only ice bar, allows you to watch our talented Chefs prepare your meal as you relax and enjoy our uniquely intimate setting. Nestled between the hotel's indoor exotic atrium and outdoor pool area, Fire & Ice brings it all together - flavors, flair, and an irresistible sense of fun - in a feast designed to satisfy your taste today and inspire you to return again and again!
- DdicmartiniSpringfield / Branson •11 reviews4.0Dined 2 days agoBroccolini salad was extremely good, Shimp pasta good, and the Tiramisu was excellent. Our server was outstanding. We’re definitely going back!More infoBruno’s Italian RestaurantPrice: Moderate• Italian• Springfield•4.6
- CCaden1 review5.0Dined 5 days agoGreat service and experience! The truffle Mac and cheese is a must have!More infoChar Steakhouse & Oyster BarPrice: Moderate• Steakhouse• Springfield•4.8
- JPJimPSpringfield / Branson •5 reviews5.0Dined on 15 Sept 2023It was perfect, a little bit on the loud side but it is always great and Taylor is numero uno. JPMore infoRetro MetroPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Springfield•4.8
- JJonathon1 review4.0Dined on 11 Sept 2023Always a reliable choice for good food and atmosphere.More infoHoulihan's - South Springfield, MOPrice: Expensive• American• Springfield•3.9
- GPGeorgePSpringfield / Branson •5 reviews5.0Dined on 7 Sept 2023The best steakhouse restaurant in the town. Nice place for a dinner with your loved one or for a special occasion.More infoFlame Steakhouse and Wine BarPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Springfield•4.8
The third-largest city in Missouri, Springfield is home to a wide array of diverse dining options suitable for any palate. You can select the classic American comfort foods including chicken fingers, spiced fries, flame-grilled steaks, or hearty burgers with mac and cheese. Some local diners make a particular point of having excellent breakfasts by serving three-egg omelettes packed with veggies and cheese alongside grilled sausages and bacon. Springfield is also home to many accessible eateries that make for great lunch choices, including Thai curries, French-style crêpes, Peruvian plates, or an Indian buffet. Choose a farm-to-table option featuring locally raised meats and produce.
Frequently asked questions
As of September 24, 2023 there are 14 restaurants in Springfield. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Steakhouse, Sushi, Steak, Italian, American and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Springfield who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeaway.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Springfield either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Drury Inn & Suites Joplin
- Drury Inn & Suites Springfield MO
- Wilsons Creek National Battlefield
- Courtyard Springfield Airport
- White Park
- Doling Park
- Smith Park
- South Park
- Durst Park
- Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Springfield
- Southgate Shopping Center
- Wonders of Wildlife
- Hawker Point Public Use Area
- Grant Beach Park
- SGF Airport
- Orleans Trail Public Use Area
- Best Western Oasis Inn & Suites
- Glenwood Park
- Smith Golf Course
- Fairfield Inn Joplin